• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major League of Legends revisions.

Well I dunno, I will just post the feats, you guys decide if it's applicable.

Pantheon's Heartseeking Strike should also be pretty insane Hypersonic speed, though not by much if compared to the Garen calc we already have.

Yeah, I suppose so. If nothing else, the presence of constant showy superhuman speeds should add to the consistency of the feat.

Now that everything's squared away, should I begin the revisions?

http://sta.sh/21pd1iu6bvns?edit=1

Perp. I know you love League, but come on. Kat didn't budge an inch. It's hard to see but her pose was relatively the same and the wall distance was stil pretty there. The only time she looked up was during Garen's channel time and not when the sword itself already started to fall. Also like before, said lightning are also too fast to dodge the moment the animation even shows up. Why do you think speedy squishies have to tay on the backline instead of being capable of dodging everything. Well that's a bad analysis but still. You're using a cutscene to buff someone up, but some cutscenes nerfs some characters.

On the other hand dodging with Jax is weird. On one hand it's really cool, but on the other, not all lasers travel at the speed of light. At least some lasers from other franchises at least. I mean look at Nautilus anchor at that cutscene. I would love myself some FTL Nautilus though lol. If you guys are going to buff up some people with cutscenes you have to look at the contradictions left behind. That said I support Jax buff though, but I'm still calling out Swain on that relat buff via Lux Laser. No one should scale from Lux since the very final attack shoots out a marker laser that effectively warns everyone to GTFO and anyone who stays gets hit by the laser.

Heck a light speed attack in game is instant there and undodgeable. Shouldn't that say something?

Mixing gameplay and lore has always been difficult anyway so it's natural people (mainly me lol) would debate about this.

That said good news, since I have midterms I'll probably gone for a couple of weeks so I won't be able to comment on this so yay. That's great right? Also I'll repeat again, we should really share our usernames so we can play with each other instead of just arguing.

Wait. Planetary? Wait wut.... When did... Source Feats please? Cause this is something pretty big and the League Lore wouldn't just throw off as

"Oh, he could destroy the planet if he needs to but we won't say a thing about that."

nor would people not talk about that.

Core, you just captured four of the frames immediately during/after the sword's impact, all of which are immensely blurry and/or do nothing to suggest Kat stood still for the entire time. Garen's ult drops directly onto an enemy, and within the immensely small timeframe alloted Kat managed to move enough so that she was no longer in its way, unless you actually think Garen purposefully missed Kat (and we know he's not trying to spare her in this instance, we see her try to cut her in two repeatedly both before and after this.)

Even if this is somehow illegitimate it's hardly relevant at all for reasons I've already explained several times now.

Lesser feats don't invalidate greater ones (at least not in cases like these where somewhat similar feats abound), that's the entire point of trying to find the best feats in the first place.

I'd rather you not passive-aggressively accuse me of wanking and of wanting you out of my hair solely so that I can get my way. It's... really insulting, tbh, especially coming from someone who's been my friend long before I was even remotely relevant on this site. I know that's not really how you meant it, but still. :/

Passive aggressive? I am legit surprised I came off as that since I was trying to stay neutral on that explanation. Is it the midterms comment? Was more of a joke too and a statement/excuse of why I won't be around. I'll admit I blame it on stress to why I'm so snappy recently but if I was angry at you I would be much more vocal about it. I'm simply stating what's wrong with what's above of course my skype comments was said when I was particularly pissed so taking that back.

You know how easy it is to load the video and watch it at x0.25 speed of your own choice too? Regardless it refuted the fact that you said "Katana is several steps away". The maximum distance between them post-roll pre-sword fall is 3, maybe 4 meters. The gap between them doesn't look that big either comparing them

Considering how there was no focus or animating at all with Kat moving away from the sword nor a slight shift on pattern... And considering that maybe RITO wants to showcase that Garen's ult is undodgeable or at least nearly impossible to dodge in gameplay standards because that's how it's supposed to be. An execute melee range kill that you need to stay away from. Also you gotta think about it this way. Garen already used his ult when Kat is rolling away. So he could have already chanelled and had the sword drop at the area Katarina was previously in. There's also the fact that a person could take an axe to the face and they'll respawn later just fine. League rules and all. Then again it's not a matter of sparing. Don't you think it's more likely that if they wanted to show Kat dodging that, they would actually show her rolling away or at least on a different pose or vocally grunt as she rolls away off screen?

Of course they never were. But I can't help but call bullshit when some people are still claimed to be relativistic when I already refuted the Lux finale spark. Lasers have a tendency to be instant in League's case so if they want people ot perceive them as 'instant' then it's unlikely to think a good majority could reac to it.

On the other hand I also have no qualms with certain people getting MHS reactions, if they were to showcase it on a cutscene in a manner that's properly showcasing waht needs to be done to react to it. But even if not that at least lore wise. Even sky to ground lightning is already incredibly difficult for people to react to in League, at least in game speed wise if you want to go by gameplay mechanics speed.

There's just something hypocritical about ignoring low ends and accepting only high ends with no consideration for those when there's no further backings or in lore they actually have difficulty with certain aspects. Especially if they conflict with high end feats!!! And the main story is not something you can just ignore if there are contradictions just for the sake of upping their level....

Tldr:

Stressed but I can't just blame it on that. You can't just ignore all the bad side of the lore and game and then bring up the high ends only especially if there's contradictions. Also I have no qualms wiht MHS for certain champions that dealt with lightning or uses lightning in lore but not everyone and their mother should get MHS just for existing in the same area.

No qualms with Mach 92 everyone else though unless said champion is made to be purposely slow.

And I don't have the intention of making you my enemy but come on... Either way I'm taking my leave for the week or so.

I would HIGHLY appreciate it if this thread does not get derailed like the last one that Weekly made in regards to the League of Legends upgrades. Thank you.

With that said, I will post my thoughts here later.

Oh. Sorry. Talking about League Revisions about gameplay and lore wasn't the focus when it's a League Revision thread. My apologies. Anyway, I concede. Just do the upgrades. Let's save everyone time from this.

So, maintaining lightspeed Jax is okay then? We have 5 oks for now. I think he would be the only one who would scale to that speed anyway.

And I think Jax should be above the likes of Jarvan in terms of AP (Country level?). We have no true feats for Jax because he was flat out banned from performing in the League, but it's clear he's far above the crown prince.

Besides, Jax is still using only a lamppost.

Heinkel Astrea said:
And I think Jax should be above the likes of Jarvan in terms of AP (Country level?). We have no true feats for Jax because he was flat out banned from performing in the League, but it's clear he's far above the crown prince.

He's actually scaled to Nasus, who was the most powerful champ at the time Jax was released, though he should also be superior to Anivia and Soraka who were also around at that time...

Right. The unicorned girl who summons a hail of shooting stars.

As for Dark Star Varus, does someone want to calc how much kinetic energy a planet/star fired by Varus at relativistic speeds would contain? does Newtonian physics still work at that scale?

• a hail of bananas.
On another note, are we even to use skin feats? I mean, are they even part of canon or something?

"bananas"

Aren't those crescent moons, actually? : P

Moon level Soraka then? >: P

Skins: I don't see why not. We have illustrations, character statements, and some cinematics. Up to you though

I dunno what those bananas are, but they're bananas to me so Banana level Soraka.

Regarding skins, I dunno. They're not really in league lore and even tends to have different stats than the original. Though they could be tabbed so its not much a problem methinks.

For anyone interested, this is a simple pixel calc I made for Dark Star Varus.

Varus Large Planet

Dark Star Varus created a molten ball the size of Jupiter, or a Brown Dwarf Star. So he's At least High 5-A, for now.

We can also calc his AP by scaling the mass of this molten ball to its theoretical speed, to get the kinetic energy. For speed, how does 93% of speed of light sound for you, to simplify the calculation?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kinetic_Energy_feats

Just to note, the speed to clear the diameter of a Brown Dwarf in 1 second is around half the speed of light.

If that 'arrow tip' clears two of its own length in 1 second, it's already FTL.

So I think 93% SoL for theoretical low-end calc could be viable... I dunno.

@Gemmysaur Yeah we have tabs for Super Galaxy, Dark Star, and the Battlecast Army. I don't think it's a problem as long as it's specified that its separate from their normal power.

@Heinkel I'm not sure how powerful those shooting stars are, perhaps we can compare them to shooting stars irl?

TFW DS Varus is much, much bigger than his projectile...

I don't think we can use that...it kinda looks like they put their hands up juuuuust before the explosion...

Also, who would be receiving the Mach 62 scaling? Bard and Soraka (i'm assuming due to her being another Celestial). But would the Ascendants get this? Aatrox? The Iceborn? The ninjas? Yi?

Apparentally from here
League_of_Legends_Speed_Revisions?file=EarthAtmosphereBig.jpg

I'd think speedsters would get it at the very least.

Master Yi, since he's supposedly the premiere speedster.

Kennen, whose speed is emphasized in lore (I dunno if its the latest lore though) by running vertically up a wall.

Probably Teemo.

I dunno who the rest are.

People who are also supposedly superior to him methinks would scale. The Ascendants, the League superpowers, etc. except if they're emphasized to be slow.

I don't really know. They're lore are a mystery to me since RITO's lore reboot.

Yi, Kennen, Yasuo, and Hecarim ought to scale, for sure, as would the four top dogs mentioned prior and anyone I'm forgetting that is above them. Admittedly, though, I also think that them scaling to Super Galaxy Rumble's movement speed is a bad idea (downgrade movement speed to HHS+)

Additionally, any brawn-oriented character at least as strong as Poppy ought to scale to her lifting strength feat, as should upper-tiers in general.

One last thing: we should use the more compact character overviews found on the sites, rather than their entire backstories, preferably. It's a summary, you know.

In the beginning of all things, the First Star gave its light to create the universe. New worlds were born—and with them, warriors imbued with the light of the First Star. These protectors are supernovas blazing bright, yet destined to collapse as furiously as they burn. They are the Star Guardians.

Opinions?

Well, if the Star Guardians end up having anything to do with the Dark Stars, they could quite likely scale to Varus...

@Heinkel Possibly? Though i think they'd just be Country level for now, but Jinx is supposed to be getting some lines so maybe she'll get some implication of Star level power...?

And yeah they've been slowly changing

@Perp Just waiting for the Star Guadians and the Super Galaxy team to team up against the Dark Stars...

Man I really wish LoL would finally come up with some legit deity/god-avatar level champions some time... The Star Guardian lore says that First Star created the universe.

Wait, really? That's going to change a lot of things if true, and also kinda explains why Thresh and Sol tend to have love quarrels when they are on the same screen.

We should dig more into this. I remember someone said that Sol was actually the one who created all the stars in the universe, and he was the one who 'gave the universe its first light'.

Might be true according to lore. Maybe?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/mount-targon/aurelion-sol.html

"after all, it was he who birthed light into the universe!"

And now the Star Guardian lore:

"In the beginning of all things, the First Star gave its light to create the universe. New worlds were born—and with them, warriors imbued with the light of the First Star. These protectors are supernovas blazing bright, yet destined to collapse as furiously as they burn.

They are the Star Guardians."

The being now known as Aurelion Sol was already ancient by the time stellar debris first coalesced into worlds. Born in the first breath of creation, he roamed the vast nothingness, seeking to fill a canvas of incalculable breadth with marvels whose twinkling spectra brought him considerable delight and pride.

Back