• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major League of Legends revisions.

Now i just need a picture of octopus god...

Star Guardian Jinx would already be Country level for damaging non-restricted Baron Nashor

Ooooooooh thats why he's been so quiet

Search it on google. You should be able to find one. Kappa.

Needs to be bigger. Her chest size too. Might as well. But bigger is always better.

How did Baron get that strong again? And don't bother thinking I'm trying to nerf League. I gave up on that.

Aye. What a horrible fate to befall him. No internet. *shudder*

Best one I could find is this.

I can confirm that a google search can definitely help you with that

Being powerful enough that even Jarvan and Swain and their armies wouldnt chance running into him.

Poor guy...

Close enough? Then again shouldn't there be official art?

It did. Partly.

Like as a total amount? Forgot if a country filled with soldiers would have enough output to level a country or dish out that level of damage but ah well. I'm not gonna toss away Country Jinx.

Let's build a memorial.

Should we go ahead with the Thresh upgrade? With the existence of universal beings like Nagakarabous confirmed now by Riot, it probably isn't an outlier anymore for the LoL setting to contain some universe level characters.

Also given Thresh's statement like this when referring to his 'lantern':

"Not even gods dare look within."

He probably isn't afraid of fighting God when he's destroying the universe. At least it shows that he's not afraid of divine beings, and has confidence in his own capability to stalemate them.

Isn't there only a single Universal being?

And be careful with character statements. Some characters do boast with their feats you know. It's kinda why everything isn't taken into value.

And if you take Arcade into consideration, Veigar, Miss Fortune, Sona, and Riven

Oh, and whoever the First Star is

It's Nagakaboros/Thresh/First Star in the order of release. Other beings are implied in developer interviews but unnamed; Nagakaboros and First Star were the first two mentioned by name as universal creators.

By the way, Broken Blade recently answered me on customer support that Riot plans to release many more Dark Star champions in the future. I can't post the full request submission due to potential privacy issues, but it was Solved a few days ago:

Dark stars

I want my Dark Star Hecarim/Elise/Mordekaiser pack! 8D

Well, LoL is quite younger than other comparable series like TES or Warcraft, so power creeping over time is expected. It first went active service in 2011, and given its continuing popularity, it will enjoy a very long longevity.

By the time it's 10 years old or something, we might have a really powerful verse.

Varus might be a problem. His illustration shows that he is 'collapsing' a solar system just by drawing his bow, without firing, but beyond that he doesn't even have statements...

I mean that there is only one other single universal being and that would only be by going with that scaling with Aurelion Sol. Although the scope of magntiude is different. It's not unbelievable. For now only Tresh and Nagakarabous (is that his name?)

Oh? They're universal too? Citation please~But in the end all of this is alternate canon so we only have Sol and the Gods as the strongest if you're going by true canon unless the skins themselves are considered canon without creating major conflicts like the League lore does.

Isn't that basically about to charge something and destroying a solar system?

Going by true canon there is currently only one Low 2-C, Nagakaboros, and the First Star could be Low 2-C or 3-A but we currently know very little about it since it was only just revealed in the Star Guardians trailer.

By alternate universe/alternate future canon Dark Star Thresh is Low 2-C. Veigar is 3-A for being able to freely manipulate the code of the Arcade universe, and Miss Fortune, Riven, and Sona are the ones destined to stop him (Lore from the lore gods).

Lets figure out what tier this is.

Also i dont know how we missed this but the description of Veigar's Dark Matter attack depicts him as "Calling a mass of dark matter to fall from the sky to the target location, which lands after a 1.25 second delay, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit." Depending on how high this is it could result in MHS to MHS+ speeds.

Can't argue for Thresh. Wouldn't Veigar be in the same level of how SAO players of being great in their game but not in reality? Although I'm doubtful on that comparison applying to SAO it's something to consider. And that said barring that, won't that just be simple reality warping on video game scale? Now I wait for Arcade Jinx... That said if that's the speed wouldn't that be a nerf considering Manipulating Code seems much better? Or maybe his manipulation of Code is not as good as we think..... Maybe same as Neo or something?

Going with Solar System casual either way.

Edit - Taking night off

Did a little research and found that the PROJECT, Battlecast, and Mecha skins are all part of the same alternate universe...

Well if there are actual lore officially built for them by Riot, such as the recent one for Star Guardians, it's still canon but just different continuity. Functionally though it wouldn't really matter much for VS.

@COB Viktor didn't make the PROJECT Initiative but theyre essentially a rebellion that was created to fight the Battlecast Army, and the Mechas were designed by Heimer, Rumble, and Ziggs to defend against the Battlecast Army. Viktor did however corrupt Mecha Zero Sion in an attempt to turn him into a Battlecast.

@Heinkel Yeah this was confirmed by Riot, as well as showing Battlecast Vel'Koz in PROJECT Katarina's splash art and having Sion state that he is the pinnacle of Viktor's Glorious Evolution.

Also, fun fact, I don't think we've seen it yet but apparently there are PROJECT members that are incorporeal.

So no buffs? Then again they could be in similar level. Island level?

And I believe in that First Star thing. Although... I don't think that's possible for Project Members. I guess it would make sense for Zedd but wouldn't that just be more holograms? Or who's the upcoming skin?

Yes if theyre all comparable they would all be bumped up to High 6-C as those versions of themselves.

For the non-corporeal thing:

"PROJECT: is the perfect fusion of one's supernatural essence with advanced weaponry and body augmentation. This linking of technology and energy allows extraordinary hosts to channel their essence into physical manifestations and, in rare cases, transcend the corporeal plane. Only subjects possessing extremely focused inner essence and exceptional physical attributes can unlock the true power of PROJECT."

Source

Hmmm... might need to wait for more things. I don't think they interacted fully yet. There's always weaker and stronger creations. But I'm really vying for that.

So basically that explains Yi's Q ability on that mode then. And isn't that more like Enlightenment and the same way as other beings become more incredibly aware, like Neo in the Matrix World? Either way I don't think we're seeing any Matrixesque things from that... yet....

Yeah i agree, we need to see them interact a bit more before we add those, but it is a possibility.

Well, technically transcending means to rise above or break the limits of something...So either Yi can become temporarily incorporeal or we havent seen a PROJECT member that can.

Should they be? Both the Aspects and the Ascendants are superhuman beings who recieved their power directly from the Celestials, it would make sense for them to be comparable.

Aye.

Might be the Project bots turning into pixels too thinking about it.

Didn't Perp say if they did they would get mountain or something? Since they only received a fraction of their power after all.

Not that i can remember, the only other thing we talked about was them being 4-C via hax used to destroy stars to keep Sol in check. And technically the Ascendants only have a fraction of the Celestial's power as well.

Thresh already has passive intangibility but it could possibly be incorporeality, what do you guys think?

That's the official splash image when you buy the skin.

Though, the animated one in the login screen (which lasts half a minute or so per loop) is opaque due to what I think is expensive shader requirements. I believe some unofficial images make use of the login screen's screenshot.

Maybe we can assume that he can phase-shift from incorporeality to corporeality or something.

Back