• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major League of Legends revisions.

@Heinkel I think we could label it as hax since how else can you make oceans being actually still as not moving at all. It could came from a ability after all or they have gravity manipulation.

Starkiller215 said:
@Heinkel I think we could label it as hax since how else can you make oceans being actually still as not moving at all. It could came from a ability after all or they have gravity manipulation.
Flash freezing would do the trick.

@Weekly The quote did mention the "still the oceans and freeze the deserts" and since some of the LOL champions can manipulate ice, but I not so sure if they are on that level exactly. I mean it could take over time or petty fast depending on how good their ice manipulation is.

The only one who has Ice Manipulation of the four Worldbreakers is Trundle, and its very likely the power of his Ice Manipulation is greatly increased as a Worldbreaker.

@Weekly I see, but one thing is. If his Ice manipulation is that good, I suspect he use it quite frequently and can control it as well. I suppose that will scale to his direct AP.

The first quote is Nautilus' Riptide, third quote is Hecarim's ult, and the fourth quote is Nasus E. They have just been scaled up from local to world level.

Or just power-scale them to Trundle after we determine his tier.

@Heinkel I agree with this and @Weekly Thanks for reminding me of the flash freeze part. (My bad, I forget that you can flash freeze things with liquid nitrogen irl).

Lets wait until the skins themselves come out, they'll likely have some more lore to go along with the upgrades

The Worldbreaker skins have been out since November 8, by the way. What I posted was already their lore. It's kinda short because they are 750P skins (compared to 1820P of Star Guardians).

Heinkel Astrea said:
The Worldbreaker skins have been out since November 8, by the way. What I posted was already their lore. It's kinda short because they are 750P skins (compared to 1820P of Star Guardians).
Oh lol i did not know that, i havent played in almost a week. Lemme take a quick look to see if there's anything else.

Well then let's do it in that case, @Heinkel unless they plan to add more lore and skins for other champions that are eventually be covered in the Worldbreaker skins event or part if they haven't already.

Yeah it's possible they may add more skins in the future. Maybe other hulks like Maokai and Sion (just imagine their ult/shield burst, lol). The speculation is that they are doing this to non-human titan-like champs.

We also have galaxy level Cosmic Reaver Kassadin. It was actually around for some time.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-release/galaxies-crumble-cosmic-reaver-kassadi
Galaxies crumble before Cosmic Reaver Kassadi
By Popstar Urf

Across the vastness of the universe, there is no creature like him. Present at the birth of the universe, he shall be there at its end.

Cosmic Reaver Kassadin rises to bring balance to the cosmos.

With astral blade in hand, channel the power of the stars and serve celestial justice to your opponents with Cosmic Reaver Kassadin, now available in the League store 975 RP until 11:59 PDT on October 19 (1350 RP after that).

Oh there's actual lore about CR Kass? Someone mentioned him before but just said he was 3-C because he looks like he's made of stars. lol turns out he's actually 3-C.

Yup and once again Riot was being very serious when they created his skin. A Rioter also mentioned that they may expand the Cosmic Reaver skin line in the future (in a question regarding whether there will be a Dark Star Kassadin)

http://promo.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/cosmic-reaver-kassadin/
Charity Informatio

All revenue earned from the sale of Cosmic Reaver Kassadin in Oceania during the launch sale will be donated to charity. The Medical Services/Research category won the server vote so the donation will go to a cause in that field.

More updates will be posted on boards as this progresses.

Attach more lore, thereby improve the skin's appeal, sell more skins and donate more to charities! That was the plan.

Well that means more possible future upgrades and I need to catch up a bit more on LOL lore as of now. I think I am lagging behind in terms of LOL lore a bit.

Okay, sojust as a recap, what are all of the skins i'm going to be adding to profiles as i go through and adjust them?

• PROJECT
  • Mecha
  • Dark Star
  • World Breaker
  • Cosmic Reaver
  • Star Guardian
Anything i'm missing? Any other upgrades?

• Ryze 6-C with the World Rune
  • Eternum Nocturne has durability negation via space-time hax

That seems to be all of it, @Weekly though we never got around about Nagakabouro having matter or energy manipulation on that quote I post earlier.

Edit: Which it was this quote: "She reached out with her mind and called forth the energy of the Mother Serpent as she swung the giant idol forward. A glowing mist vomited from the icon's mouth and swirls of blue-green energy formed around the Mother Serpent's face, solidifying into ghostly tentacles. Touched by gold, these tendrils were as beautiful as the sunrise over water, and as horrifying as the darkest undersea abomination."

@Weekly Transmutation? Hmmm that probably met the requirements of being transmuation which I wonder if that requires either matter manipulation or energy manipulation for that matter.

@Gemmysaur lol pretty much this thread, we tend to keep up with the lore so any updates will likely be posted here as soon as they come out.

@Heinkel Ah forgot about that, noted

@Star Yeah i asked TheEverlasting and he said it would be transmutation, though you would also have some form of both energy and matter manipulation as well.

Ah, by the way. I am not sure about this, but CR Kassadin may have Multi-Galactic to Universe level durability based on this quote.

Present at the birth of the universe, he shall be there at its end.

So his AP is 3-C but Durability may be 3-B to 3-A.

Or do you think he can actually cause its end by destroying all the galaxies? Not in one go of course, but depending on interpretation, it may swing between 3-C (one galaxy) and 3-B (being able to 'crumble' two or more galaxies).

His tier can be at least 3-C to likely 3-B. How does that sound like?

@Heinkel It seems like it as I think that will do. "3-C to possibly or likely 3-B" sounds fine.

@Weekly Add Transmutation to Nagakabouro with the matter and energy manipulation as it also could be a part of reality wrap as well.

Behold the most powerful being of LoL... for Eternum Nocturne coming. : P

Eternum nocturne

Beyond time and space, a ruthless arbiter has been waiting and watching. The manifestation of all future nightmares, Eternum Nocturne now descends upon the Fields of Justice. This Legendary Skin re-imagines the Eternal Nightmare as a mix of biological themes with a technological frame.

Duskbringer tears through reality, exposing the darkness between worlds. Eternum Nocturne dives towards his target as a whirling corkscrew of whirring blades when he casts Paranoia. All-new animations, spell effects, voice over, and sounds augment this sleek and deadly new take on the popular jungler.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2868960

A fearsome shadow is about to fall upon the Fields of Justice as the extraplanar, Legendary Eternum Nocturne tears through space and time to cull those who do not belong. He lingers yet, waiting and watching, but he’ll soon be ready to cast a shroud of darkness over your battles.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2824971

We need considerably better proof for a Low 2-C rating. Tearing through space and time is a common hax in fiction. Even Superboy-Prime has done so.

I do not think that the above quotes seem to tell us anything concrete whatsoever about the character's power level.

Back