• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor VS Marx

Both at 4-A

both are bloodlusted

Battle takes place in space

Speed is equalized

Round 1: Base Magolor VS Base Marx

Magolor:7 (Eficiente, Kirby71,
Iapitus The Impaler, Zamasu Chan, Necromercer, Jimboydejuan12, Ionliosite)

Marx:1 (Sptflcrw)

Iconclusive:0

Bad Boss Brothers-Crowned Magolor-Kirby Star Allies
Anyway... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The time has come for your planet... No! The time has come for the ENTIRE UNIVERSE to bow down to me. And for being such a big help in all of this, your planet gets to go first!

True Form Marx-Smash Ultimate
Now I can cause all the mischief I want! Haha! See you later!

>both are bloodlusted

Round 1: Marx via black hole... although Magolor can do some creative things with Low Multiversal teleportation.

Round 2 & 3: Magolor mindhaxes.

Overall False Paradise has this, granted Marx should have the AP advantage which doesn't do anything here.

The real cal howard said:
Magolor all rounds.
^

I LOVE magolor, he clearly seems to have more Powah, and he is the best egg, Magolor T-poses while flying over Marx and asserts his dominance.

Unrelated to the match but can someone unlock Magolor's profile so I can update it?

Eficiente said:
>both are bloodlusted
Round 1: Marx via black hole... although Magolor can do some creative things with Low Multiversal teleportation.

Overall False Paradise has this, granted Marx should have the AP advantage which doesn't do anything here.
So is this a vote for magolo

Now that I think about it every playable character, or at least the top-tiers such as Magolor, should get Resistance to Black Hole via withstanding Marx's black hole in Heroes in Another dimension.

That said, and with rounds being banned, you should remove all of them but the first one to make this more interesting.

Eficiente said:
Now that I think about it every playable character, or at least the top-tiers such as Magolor, should get Resistance to Black Hole via withstanding Marx's black hole in Heroes in Another dimension.
That said, and with rounds being banned, you should remove all of them but the first one to make this more interesting.
remove all round but the first

Btw True Form and Base Marx are pretty much the same.

As for the match-up, I say that Magolor's awareness while using his Dimensional Vanish would give him the win. As they are still bloodlusted.

Eficiente said:
>both are bloodlusted

Why would Marx have AP advantage?

He fights all Star Allies in the credits of Heroes in Another Dimension, whereas Magolor assists in beating everyone. Of course, counting what they can do solo in The Ultimate Choice EX could make them equal. Still, considering context this is the same Marx who fought Kirby whereas this is a Magolor without his source of "limitless" power whose attacks are smaller than when he had it, so......

Eficiente said:
He fights all Star Allies in the credits of Heroes in Another Dimension, whereas Magolor assists in beating everyone. Of course, counting what they can do solo in The Ultimate Choice EX could make them equal. Still, considering context this is the same Marx who fought Kirby whereas this is a Magolor without his source of "limitless" power whose attacks are smaller than when he had it, so......
They both scale to each other. They're both playable, both of them can beat Void on their own. No AP advantage.

>Both can beat Void on their own.

I think not, out of gameplay, i doubt magolor without the m├íster crown or Marx could sólo Void, Void is individually stronger than any other character, and would crush anyone In a 1vs1 thats saying Void is weaker than magolor Soul, i doubt a being that was treated as a god and is possibly the great power that ancients used to make the m├íster crown and clockwork stars can be weaker than that.

Maybe this Void "Avatar" was summoned as weak or something, Hyness messed up a lot now i think. But the lore seems to imply that Void is the god tier, the highest enemy posible until now.

Kirby, this is the same franchise that constantly puts MK and DDD as weaker than several dudes only to show them beating everyone later. It's not "villain is weak", just "protagonist gets stronger", even without this out of gameplay isn't an argument when extra content is part of what everyone is able to do.

That would be being 2 dudes above the Mage-Sisters, which is... not a lot, and definitely not an impossible position for the top-tiers such as him.

Notably, base Magolor is definitely stronger than his Crowned and Soul form, contrary to my previous comments. At least in AP.

A fact: In a twitter post about the wave 3 upgrade, when magolor was being confirmed to be in or something this text was In it: "sure this egg cant be lying about his real power,right...?"

Stuff related to that is worth adding in his and in the Master Crown profile, I follow the twitter but missed that. In the wave 3 thread someone said that there was a similar statement somewhere but gave no links.

Nobody's above Void, sans maybe Kirby, and Magolor's current base definitely isn't superior to Crowned!Magolor. You're taking gameplay too seriously. Azzy'll probably agree with me there.

1) No reason to put Kirby above Void but not everyone else comparable to the former, and the reasons to not put anyone above him would make all non-canon bosses as superior to Kirby (& co.) in their games, when being defeated is part of their history. Star Dream Soul OS and its 4-A feat scale to Kirby and the former calculated a 99% chance of beating Kirby, who still literally destroy it.

2) Magolor's current base is definitely superior, he and his ship are beating dudes above Landia, with the scaling going easily higher than that. His game is old and ignore the feats for no reason is no argument.

3) If he doesn't come to discuss the matter then probably, if he does then no.

Seriously, almost every non-canon final bosses with a new form have something that would put it far above Kirby, this simply is not the case when he cuts them in half/shatters them/blows them up, with occasionally pause screen descriptions suggesting who they are going to be defeated (...which is the case for VT in all 3 forms) and with an affirmation that all extra content is part of what Kirby and other characters are able to do. Low-tiers don't scale, top-tiers comparable to Kirby do, I see no problem on this.

The real cal howard said:
Nobody's above Void, sans maybe Kirby, and Magolor's current base definitely isn't superior to Crowned!Magolor. You're taking gameplay too seriously. Azzy'll probably agree with me there.
Yeah, that was my starting point, according to lore, Void is the climax, i was almost agreeing with Star allies base magolor>crowned, but the "random character even though is is important main character" being superior to Void seemed like poop to me, even with the "extra modes show what character can do" it still just doesnt fit when the character we are talking about is the Void, how tf does a character do a sólo boss rush against every mid\high tier character and then whack The Void?

A reminder: "Void was born as the origin of all chaotic possibilities, being " matters" of dark, soul, dream, or heart..."

Let's clarify something; No one is (necessarily) "above" Void, only able to harm, take hits from, and assist in his defeat, as happened in the main story with the first one and as pause screen descriptions say for all of his forms.

To say that everyone is unable to do that but Kirby alone is above him would be not analyze this properly.

Back