• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor VS Marx

>There are literally massive amounts of information that we simply dont have

Do you refer to japanese info no? Sad truth.

Eficiente said:
By what, less then a second? Try not being super nitpicking, that would be optimum.
So, you weren't able to understand that when it started as "There are literally massive amounts of information that we simply don't have", with "There could easily be stuff such as" and 2 more "could"s? Sorry bro you need to pay more attention. Look 2 comments above. That was an answer to "None of that stuff is tier 3", the target is that stuff, and the stuff is 2 comments above. Furthermore it's already very suspicious that saying "his most famous feat" means nothing to someone who said "Also Magolor will never be tier 3, just face it."
A second makes a BIG difference when both fighters are quadrillions of times faster than light. Speaking of which, why the **** is speed equalized? That's completely uneeded.

My point is that there likely isn't, so don't get your hopes up.

How is it suspicious?

Your childish logic makes no sense. You should learn more before trying to influence others with your claims, the only thing you accomplish with this is waste the time of the fool of the week that has to explain why you are wrong, only for you to still say wrong things that will once again need to be explained.

Edit: This end up in a short yet still wrong claim for your part that anyone can understand, so I will stop arguing with you.

Gonna give this to Magolor. Unsure if Void's mind hax are greater or as good as his, but Magolor has arguably the best versatile control over his powers than any other character in the series, being able to demonstrate any of his abilities via simple hand gestures, so he can mind hax or power negate Marx right off the bat.

Hand Gestures > Heart Throw.

Eficiente said:
Your childish logic makes no sense. You should learn more before trying to influence others with your claims, the only thing you accomplish with this is waste the time of the fool of the week that has to explain why you are wrong, only for you to still say wrong things that will once again need to be explained.
Edit: This end up in a short yet still wrong claim for your part that anyone can understand, so I will stop arguing with you.
How is my logic childish? I'm very well aware of the Kirby series, and with a match like this, where both characters scale to each other and have very similar abilities, small things like who's teleport is faster, makes a difference. No need to be rude.

@Mag Idk what that argument was but I point out that base Magolor doesn't have power null.

EMagoIorSouI said:
I'm unsure if it applies to teleportation speed but speed is equalized in this match.
Don't think it works that way. Marx's method is faster, as he just teleports, as opposed to Magolor having to create a portal and enter it.

... Then why does the OP specify a singular Round 1 and use an image of Magolor's crowned form. That instantly made me believe that Magolor's crowned form is being used so don't expect me to know that.

I'll retire my vote and just wait I guess.

Reevaluating this, the Deadly Needles should only ignore dura as Magolor Soul. Just that.

Back