• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah I see my mistake. Sorry about that! I don't know how I missed it and I didn't actually mean for the captial letters either.

Okay now to the right person.

@Inori Hatsune

I meant that Magneto could possibly disrupt the signal to the Misaka Network therefore cutting off the power to his electrode. I know that Magneto can't severe the Misaka Network itself but he can disrupt the signals that allow the electrode to connect to the electrode. We have seen it recently that things that cause disruptions in the signal like when it was mentioned Accelerator struggled during the elementals incident or again with Neph using the water to create a dispution.

Well my main point is that without proper knowledge about accel, magneto will not realize that accel power based on misaka network. Both neph & kihara at least know that accel calculation is based on misaka network so they can create a contermeasure even if its just simple emp. Assumimg this is sba, I dont think magneto will make emp as his first move unless he had already know that accel relies on his chooker.

Also, I doubt simple emp will works at accel when he use his wing mode because he can control vector without touching. He fights nepth & elementals without his wing mode, so that the reason why they can distrupt it. Remember, his power still works during wing mode even when his chooker battery turns off.

That's why I went for a situation where both scenrios of Magneto having prior knowledge and him not having prior knowledge. I also assumed R4 was without any winged modes, just his base power. I mean if it's Accelerator in winged modes then he wins.

Back