• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
R1: 616 Mags Vs. Pre-headshot

R2: 616 Vs. Black Wings

R3: 616 Vs. Platinum Wings

R4: 616 Vs. Current NT

All rounds: Speed equalized, in character but going for the kill.

Mostly want to know how their powers interact. Could post-headshot Accelerator protect his choker from Magneto? How would they get past each other's defensive powers? Could Magneto override Accelerator's touch of death? Vice versa, could Accelerator defend against Magneto's blood manipulation?

I don't see Magneto winning any round other than possibly 1. Even then to win round 1 he'd have to either instantly go for somehting fatal.

In all other rounds Accelerator can just defend against and reverse everything Magneto does, due to his ability's effects still having vectors.

unless he destroys the planet i don't see him winning, i mean every change magneto tries to do to reality is vectorial (movement of electrons)

and the choker is inside his reflection field so it's screened from interference, now with previous knowledge it might be possible for him to try to interfere with the network signal directly but accel can obvs stop the interference too (this weakness only works in base form)

accel can simply touch him in his base form or use vector control from distance in his wings forms

Doesn't Accelerator still need to activate his choker in round 1? I agree that Magneto loses as soon as the choker is on, but Magneto could take action before that happens.

Yeah, if Accel starts with choker off he loses, planet destruction is also a wincon against Black Wings, who is too berserk to just stop the vectors of the attack, R3 and R4 Accel stomps tho.

WHYNAUT said:
Doesn't Accelerator still need to activate his choker in round 1? I agree that Magneto loses as soon as the choker is on, but Magneto could take action before that happens.
Well without previous knowledge and speed equal it pointless as Accel would click it as soon as the battle starts

is magnetto knows that accel chocker can be distrupted via emp? Assuming this is sba, I dont think he knows which means emp thing not allowed as magnetto first move.

i mean the em field that would hit accel

btw this argument about the choker is a bit stupid in the first place, why would it start with off ? last time i checked key should start already with their forms active (or it would be 9c accel not 5b, example: does goku ss form start from base and powers up to ss or does he already start ss in fight here ?)

Apparently it's pre-headshot so it doesn't matter, but that's not a good comparison.

SSJ is a transformation, the choker is simply equipment, not a form or other key or anything like that. It would need to be noted that his choker is already on because by the SBA it wouldn't be.

yes but if he is not active it's a 9 c any reason why it should start off ?

do we count pistol and weapon as they have no ammo and u need to reload when the fight start ? or are they already active and usable ?

sba counts as battle ready in the first place

The reason is that he needs to turn it on if he wants to use his ability in a fight. Nothing in SBA would let Accel already ahve the choker turned on.

The difference with a gun is that if someone is carrying a gun with them it's usuall already loaded. Accel doesn't have that luxury due to the battery charge of his choker and as such he needs to turn it on when he gets into a fight and doesn't already have it turned on.

He can have his choker on just fine if the OP says so, but he wouldn't with SBA.

considering the page literally says transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind

im quite sure it starts as the 5 b version not the 9c unlisted key

Choker on and off aren't different versions, they're not transformations and don't have anything to do with Accelerator's state of mind. That doesn't change anything as Accelerator always turns on his choker at the start of a fight.

I'm pretty sure the reason why that key is used in the first place, in any of his battles, is to speculate whether he can finish his opponents off before his choker's timer runs out, or because it overall has a lowers calculation capability, or because he's unable to effectively use magic in that key. Not so that he could have the implication of having to turn it on before his opponent kills him. If that were the case, what's even the point of using that key at all against anyone who is even remotely capable of blitzing him?

The point of that key is that Post-Headshot Accelerator is very different from Pre-Headshot. Keys aren't made for matches, they're made because this is an indexing wiki.

well at this point we could ask a mod, and if so we need to change a lot of profile, like people that need to use equipment magic or technological, ex force field, weapon that have any sort of safety , any key which relies on equipment , etc

Well even then it's case-by-case. For example someone whith a device that creates a forcefield would still have the forcefield on if they normally carry it with them and the device is normally on.

In Accelerator's case I'm saying he needs to turn it on because it's off normally.

im quite sure goku is not always ss , some solider don't run fully equipped all the time, etc

that's the reason why we have key in the first place

need turn on chocker is unreasonable for standart battle. So you want to says that magneto do ambush attack? Thats means Accel is not prepared & magnetto already in optimum condition. Why you do vs battle if one of them isnt ready.

Goku then also doesn't start in SSJ unless the OP says he does.

You aren't seriously trying to say that soldiers should have a key for when they don't have any of their equipment AKA when they're literally just a civilian? Also for a soldier the OP also points out what equipment they have for the battle. The point doesn't even make sense because Accelerator does always have his choker, so the comparison doesn't work.

XDragnoir said:
Heh, i read R1 as post headshot, but yeah, is says pre headshot, who Magneto can also kill with planet bust.
As far as I'm aware that's out of character for Magneto though. I might be wrong because I only know a little about Magneto but as far as I;m aware Magneto is not someone who would destroy the earth, even as a villian he never seemed to go that far.

Also wouldn't Magneto die as well? There's nothing about him being able to breath in space on his profile, although I'm sure a lot of mutants have been known to breath in space. I thought it was something all mutants could do actually. I guess not.

WHYNAUT said:
Goku then also doesn't start in SSJ unless the OP says he does.
You aren't seriously trying to say that soldiers should have a key for when they don't have any of their equipment AKA when they're literally just a civilian? Also for a soldier the OP also points out what equipment they have for the battle. The point doesn't even make sense because Accelerator does always have his choker, so the comparison doesn't work.
no im not arguing for a key, but it's u who is arguing that accel (aka the soldier) should start without the choker on (soldier have to load the weapon after the fight starts and remove safety)

or for fat any other thing, u have a mech ? well u actually have to enter it and activate it etc , space ship ? well u have to stay on it and turn it on first of all now

this is beyond stupid , this is what u arguing

Mechas aren't nearly the same as Accel's choker, you can make a match with the pilot and saying his mecha is somewhere in the battlefield and he has to reach that place first, the same way you can do a fight where the pilot starts in his mecha. It is a good comparasion to Accel's Wings, since you can make matches with and without wings, and matches where wings are allowed but he doesn't starts in them.

Yes but it needs to be specified, if it's specified it would start with the chocker off, same for wings people specify if he doesn't immediately start with it , same should be for chocker : assumed on , can be specified for activation

example power rangers : when u take the zord key do they start in it or do they need to wait for them to come ?im quite sure theys atrt in them

So they start in human form too and wait for the equipment (suit) to activate? Cause I'm quite sure when they are in power ranger key they start with all on

Everything is up to the OP actually, he can make the battle start with both characters having a conversation before the battle if he wants, there is no need to derail this thread more.

Honestly I don't that unless bloodlusted, Magneto goes for the insta-killing strikes as his opening move.

When a soldier is carrying a gun around it's normally loaded. Idk about the safety, but yes I'd say so.

Both strawmans. I'm saying Accel specifically needs to turn on his choker because he always only does that when he gets into a fight.

Most mech users only do battle inside a mech, so that's what they start in in a match. Some mech users do have stats or even keys seperate from their mechs and for them it then also needs to be specified. As for the spaceship there's a gazillion different spaceships in fiction, so that is entirely case-by-case.

What you don't seem to get is that Accel only needs to turn on his choker with SBA if not specified by the OP. So it's only a single instance where it has to be turned off. You can have as many Accelerator fights as you want where it's turned on already, so it's really not worth getting so worked up about.

no it's the opposite, choker is on by default and should be specified if it needs to be off from the start

as I already said for example power ranger in this forum are already counted as equipped with the suit in the appropriate key, they don't need to activate it, same for the zords, if they pick the key with the zord they don't need to wait for them to come

same logic is applied here, unless u are saying power ranger stay always with the suit on

it's u who is making special rules here, that's why i would prefer for a mod to clear this up

R1-Accelerator. I just don't see Magneto blowing up the planet just to kill one kid, unless of course he's bloodlusted. I'm guessing both characters are in character. Also I feel that if Magneto does blow up the planet then it would be a last restort type of thing which by then Accelerator would have already used his blood reversal to end Magneto.

R2-Accelerator. I don't see what Magneto could really do here.

R3-Actually this is a tough one. It depends if Accelerator would kill Magneto. Accelerator could easily defeat Magneto in this form but since he has to win by killing then it might actually be a stalemate. Just based on a technicality.

R4-I'm actually going to give this one to Magneto. I think this match should be while Accelerator already has his electrode on. However Magneto has control over all magnetism and control it in large qualities. So he may be able to use it to disrupt the signal to the Misaka Network. Kind of like how Neph used water to disrupt the signal although that was only slightly. But instead of water it's magnetism of course. It would depend on prior knowledge though on Magneto's part. If there's no prior knowledge, I would give this round to Accelerator as well.

Magneto only able distrupt accel chocker, not Misaka Network. If Misaka Network can be interupted via basic electromagnetism, Gensei will no need exterior to control Level 6 shift Misaka.

Back