• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
Remind me quickly, Ruhk = soul, right?
This part from the last Magi thread explained what Ruhk is:

The rukh are still souls, not truly nonexistent, just usually not sentient.

Power bestowal seems fine.

Invulnerability is an exaggeration. Gods are just far higher than magi or djinn users. It doesn't make them immune to attacks from higher beings.

@Antvasima The rukh are still souls.

Thats a misconception my friend it stated cleary here: that Rukh is the home of souls and is the origin of life it is also hailed as a supernatural force which governs the world. Causing all natural phenomena state by Matal Mogamett and Sinbad. Rukh is what links everything together. According to Ugo the Ruhk compose the spirits inside living things and that the universe is composed of multiple dimensions. Other characters say this too. Not spatial or temporal in this sense. Rukh is one of these invisible dimensions that cannot be seen by regular people. Like here the Ruhk brought Aladdin Soul to the Sacred Place. When you die you become a part of the Ruhk but when that happens you become nothing. Only the memories of your Ruhk will stay. So Ruhk are not Souls but Souls are created from the Ruhk same goes for the Spirt World.

Maybe you are correct, but I do not have the time to verify your scans. Can you ask a few other staff members to comment here?

Antvasima, gotcha.I read the scans during the making of the Magi Blog and the related Magi discussion, I can say they are overall accurate.

Okay. I suppose that a Regenerationn upgrade may be acceptable then as well.

Sinbad coming back because of another God also seems like type 8 immortality.

As for Invulnerability, isn't that simply cause he is non-corporeal? Obviously physcial attacks won't work on someone who has no physcial form.

Agreed about type 8 immortality.

I think that it is more due to a massive tier difference.

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back