• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi massive Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't another member here suggest High 1-A, after which you agreed with them?

Didn't another member here suggest High 1-A, after which you agreed with them?
I never agreed that horizontal Dimensions where superior to each other or that they where infinite horizontal Dimensions which was pretty much the base for the High 1-A

Ugo > Illah >~< David
How the hell is Ugo above illah, even Ugo would disagree. You can't surpass your Creator except you change his order. Even before Ugo existed, illah had already pre-ordained what will happen to Ugo, Ugo becoming god, creating the SP where all thing controlled by illah. Ugo even after becoming god took illah as is creator calling himself man. How is the Sacred palace higher than illah considering it was made from his power. Sinbad even said illah was above but thanks to Ugo magic(ability to change the order of god), they brought him down. So I don't even get this scaling

Last edited:
How the hell is Ugo above illah, even Ugo would disagree. You can't surpass your Creator except you change his order. Even before Ugo existed, illah had already pre-ordained what will happen to Ugo, Ugo becoming god, creating the SP where all thing controlled by illah. Ugo even after becoming god took illah as is creator calling himself man. How is the Sacred palace higher than illah considering it was made from his power. Sinbad even said illah was above but thanks to Ugo magic(ability to change the order of god), they brought him down. So I don't even get this scaling
You clearly saw EOS
Illah was casted down
Unless you have prove otherwise which you frankly dont
David is illah, Also, I don't thing Sinbad = David. Without the SP and stuff, Sinbad is around Ugo, both of who are lower than illah
Read to context every damn time, I’m tired of repeating it. Clearly you can see I meant the David that fought Sinbad
For me possibly 1-B for illah.
Well that is something that is harder to proof
illah- Ugo relationship is the perfect example of transdence
Yes before he took the SP, while he was still a creation

Illah was casted down
illah was casted down after David entered the SP, before that, he was superior
Clearly you can see I meant the David that fought Sinbad
Can we use that fight to give them a tier, that fight was a mess and doesn't really show real stats
Well that is something that is harder to proof
Nah, quite easy to prove, I will write an unbiased reply on the Hierarchy of gods, bringing out both your point that supports your view and points that supports mine. No one say both can't be correct

Everything that occurs in the setting happens because of fate plot manipulation

Fate
Fate is the force that governs the world. Everything moves by faith, every event is decided by faith. It controls all to the very basic, even a person's thought is decided by faith. llah has control of faith over his layer. David saw the true nature of god because he had the ability to see the pathway of the world. The world follows a pathway, every character even before they come into existence already have their fate prepared. llah controlled the fate of Alma torran. Solomon dissolved this, he made a world where everyone has the power to change their own future. The magicians rejected Solomon Fate which ultimately lead to the destruction of Alma torran. Move forward and Ugo creates a new world and becomes god of the world. The new world also has a pathway. In this world the rukh guidance is fate. Cursing your fate make you fall into depravity. From Solomon sharing fate to Ugo creating a world, one might think everyone is free from llah but the answer is no. Solomon sharing sharing fate didn't take llah out of the picture as everything had already been preordained by llah . Fate controls a person to their thoughts. David in Alma torran was able to see characters in a space-time that was yet to exist, to be exact David saw Aladdin telling the new world about Alma torran. David knew Solomon would rebel against him, he knew Solomon would share god rukh. He knew Ugo would create a new world. He also knew he would create the Sacred palace and was waiting for the very moment that he would confornt Ugo, he knew a Singularty would be born in the new world, he also knew that he would connect with the Singularty. What ever David says becomes reality due to his ability to see the pathway of faith created by llah. David saw things from illah perspective and even cursed him for the solitude he felt. Fate is like a novel, the Author(llah) already knows how the story would play out but characters within the novel can't tell, the author is capable of manipulating the story that characters can create their own novel and manipulate fate(Ugo). Here comes the intersting part. The Author(llah) is nothing more than a character in the novel of another author. I know using novel is kind of a big jump. Well according to Aladdin, there is someone controlling the script. Using the novel is just an way to explain the concept because fate is much more complex. The control of faith doesn't end with illah. Just as llah manipulated the faith of everyone, there is a god above him can change his faith, this relationship goes on forever affecting the entire Hierarchy. Eveything Ugo did is a senerio created by illah even before his existence. A god in a higher layer has the ability to change the fate of a lower easily.

So the Hierarchy of god thing, after going through it over again. It makes no sense that it is within horizontal. It was called illah's, this is because illah is at the top of the part of the Hierarchy that can be rearranged by Ugo. Pain_to12, you said something along the line of with enough Rukh, Ugo should be able to change the order of the God above illah, this is impossible considering that a little amount of Rukh in illah world can create a lower order world(Dimension with multiple space-time), also the nature of the verse doesn't allow that. So yeah agree with the Vertical. So I don't if this should be treated like I/O where anything lower than base layer = tier 11.

As for the low 1-A, it is really hard to debunk as it is impossible for a lower god to control the fate of a higher god, who ever wrote the script and chose David is above the Hierarchy as the script affects the entire Hierarchy. So things like will go beyond infinite battle/gods and reach the end of fate, or that we will see what is beyond destiny, aren't really flowery, also viewing High 1-B as fiction will equal 1-A rather than low 1-A.

Yes agreed with this, this was going to Be one of my points in an upcoming CRT
Everything that occurs in the setting happens because of fate plot manipulation

Fate
Fate is the force that governs the world. Everything moves by faith, every event is decided by faith. It controls all to the very basic, even a person's thought is decided by faith. llah has control of faith over his layer. David saw the true nature of god because he had the ability to see the pathway of the world. The world follows a pathway, every character even before they come into existence already have their fate prepared. llah controlled the fate of Alma torran. Solomon dissolved this, he made a world where everyone has the power to change their own future. The magicians rejected Solomon Fate which ultimately lead to the destruction of Alma torran. Move forward and Ugo creates a new world and becomes god of the world. The new world also has a pathway. In this world the rukh guidance is fate. Cursing your fate make you fall into depravity. From Solomon sharing fate to Ugo creating a world, one might think everyone is free from llah but the answer is no. Solomon sharing sharing fate didn't take llah out of the picture as everything had already been preordained by llah . Fate controls a person to their thoughts. David in Alma torran was able to see characters in a space-time that was yet to exist, to be exact David saw Aladdin telling the new world about Alma torran. David knew Solomon would rebel against him, he knew Solomon would share god rukh. He knew Ugo would create a new world. He also knew he would create the Sacred palace and was waiting for the very moment that he would confornt Ugo, he knew a Singularty would be born in the new world, he also knew that he would connect with the Singularty. What ever David says becomes reality due to his ability to see the pathway of faith created by llah. David saw things from illah perspective and even cursed him for the solitude he felt. Fate is like a novel, the Author(llah) already knows how the story would play out but characters within the novel can't tell, the author is capable of manipulating the story that characters can create their own novel and manipulate fate(Ugo). Here comes the intersting part. The Author(llah) is nothing more than a character in the novel of another author. I know using novel is kind of a big jump. Well according to Aladdin, there is someone controlling the script. Using the novel is just an way to explain the concept because fate is much more complex. The control of faith doesn't end with illah. Just as llah manipulated the faith of everyone, there is a god above him can change his faith, this relationship goes on forever affecting the entire Hierarchy. Eveything Ugo did is a senerio created by illah even before his existence. A god in a higher layer has the ability to change the fate of a lower easily.
Okay read this post properly, and I still don’t see how Illah is above ugo after he took the SP and casted him down
So the Hierarchy of god thing, after going through it over again. It makes no sense that it is within horizontal. It was called illah's, this is because illah is at the top of the part of the Hierarchy that can be rearranged by Ugo. Pain_to12, you said something along the line of with enough Rukh, Ugo should be able to change the order of the God above illah, this is impossible considering that a little amount of Rukh in illah world can create a lower order world(Dimension with multiple space-time), also the nature of the verse doesn't allow that. So yeah agree with the Vertical. So I don't if this should be treated like I/O where anything lower than base layer = tier 11.
This is frankly head canon
1. Illah is at the top of the hierarchy when he was explicitly stated to be the lowest on the hierarchy
2. Created a lower order world = multiple space times, what do you think that multiple space times mean?
3. Within Illah’s world or the said hierarchy R/F do not exist
Read the manga again and we literally have 6-Cs characters duking it out with gods.
Anyway that’s for my upcoming CRT and it’s irrelevant here
As for the low 1-A, it is really hard to debunk as it is impossible for a lower god to control the fate of a higher god, who ever wrote the script and chose David is above the Hierarchy as the script affects the entire Hierarchy. So things like will go beyond infinite battle/gods and reach the end of fate, or that we will see what is beyond destiny, aren't really flowery, also viewing High 1-B as fiction will equal 1-A rather than low 1-A.
Can you really stop with the baseless claims?? It is getting tiring.
David made a flowery statements, nothing in that statement holds true or means a thing.

First they both lose their 1-B key on their profile.
They got 1-B off the scan of Ugo saying they rearranged the hierarchy multiple times but the context of these statement his Sinbad and David struggle where they swap the order of who controls the SP multiple times and they were never swapping the order of any gods above them just between them, just who becomes the guardian of the SP.
if david and sinbad are taken down will god's magi be taken down too? I mean, did gods magi lose their 1B too

Okay read this post properly, and I still don’t see how Illah is above ugo after he took the SP and casted him down
Never claimed he was above after he was casted down the Hierarchy.
Illah is at the top of the hierarchy when he was explicitly stated to be the lowest on the hierarchy
From the raws, it was described as belonging to illah. God has a Hierachy if I remember correctly
Created a lower order world = multiple space times, what do you think that multiple space times mean?
Something similar to the current illah world, there are multiple space-time in illah layer.
Within Illah’s world or the said hierarchy R/F do not exist
I am not saying R/F exists in that post
Read the manga again and we literally have 6-Cs characters duking it out with gods.
Anyway that’s for my upcoming CRT and it’s irrelevant here
Yes, likely P.I.S considering David destroyed Ugo in a similar way Ugo destroyed Sinbad who could defeat these characters or the fact that well, who ever wrote the script created it that way.
Can you really stop with the baseless claims?? It is getting tiring.
David made a flowery statements, nothing in that statement holds true or means a thing.
Can you just stop screaming flowery statement and address the main agurment. Singularities see fate from the perspective of the god controlling it, secondly the who ever wrote the script is capable of affecting the entire Hierarchy as he wrote in such a way that it affects the entire Hierarchy, it is impossible for a lower to govern the faith of a higher. David statements is nothing but a supporting evidence to these claim and he made this claim twice so it wasn't just like a one time thing. Stop focusing on David statement as that isn't really the main thing. Don't come calling my claim baseless when you haven't really looked at it. If you can proof that illah can control fate that it affects the whole Hierarchy and that every god would be defeated, then I will agree with you and call it baseless, till you have done that, don't call it baseless
Yes agreed with this, this was going to Be one of my points in an upcoming CRT
Please do not confuse this to illah's world. Solomon world is nothing but a planet within illah's world, there are countless Dimensions in that world.
Created a lower order world = multiple space times, what do you think that multiple space times mean?
Multiple dimensions with separate space-time. Don't know if the wiki standard has changed. David created a lower order world, in that world there was a universe, Rukh and life, if anything, It should be comparable to the current illah world which houses countless Dimensions according to Ugo, some being small like what house the original dragon, other being actual space-time, while other being entire universes like current Aladdin world

Last edited:
No problem.
I think I am done with this thread, there is nothing new, just head canons and frankly misinformation
I should make a thread, addressing some current ways we treat the Magi verse, It should be ready by next week since I have to read the Manga again to do so

I think I am done with this thread, there is nothing new, just head canons and frankly misinformation
I should make a thread, addressing some current ways we treat the Magi verse, It should be ready by next week since I have to read the Manga again to do so
Just because you can't debunk shit doesn't mean you just run and try to give excuses calling it head canons and misinformation. Anyway, you are free to go.

Just because you can't debunk shit doesn't mean you just run and try to give excuses calling it head canons and misinformation. Anyway, you are free to go.
You can’t expect me to help prove your assumptions and head canon wrong. And nah I’m not running this thread is going nowhere as I can’t even see how you will prove a single thing you are claiming up above.

I’m making a thread and frankly I can already see you will not like it

You can’t expect me to help prove your assumptions and head canon wrong
WTF did I assume, every thing I said have scan to back them up.
And nah I’m not running this thread is going nowhere as I can’t even see how you will prove a single thing you are claiming up above.
As, for the proving. I think you are the one who has got work at hand as you have to proof how a lower can control the faith of a higher god. As for every thing else, I can pretty much provide every single scan there
I’m making a thread and frankly I can already see you will not like it
I can already guess, planetary gods, no 6-B gods. Well, if it try to use P.I.S as justification, of course I won't like it

WTF did I assume, every thing I said have scan to back them up.

As, for the proving. I think you are the one who has got work at hand as you have to proof how a lower can control the faith of a higher god. As for every thing else, I can pretty much provide every single scan there

I can already guess, planetary gods, no 6-B gods. Well, if it try to use P.I.S as justification, of course I won't like it
I will say one thing, give me proof of gods beyond the high 1-B hierarchy
I’d wait.

Also planetary magi gods is generous

Not gods but rather a god, basically at the end of faith. If you had read my post above, then you won't be asking for prove as they perfectly explain my point. Anyway, I everything full explained tommorow, need to sleep
everything about a god above the hierarchy is head canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back