• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, nothing in the series even implies he was gonna break through the entire hierarchy in a single go. David in chapter 351 page 12 states "But if he says the plan has been interrupted...will there be no battle to keep fighting the gods?" This means that the plan was a layer by layer plan, defeating the god, turning the world into rukh, ascending higher and repeating the plan.
Nope, you are seeing thing.

what that clearly means is that if Sinbad is interrupted before he can complete his plan he can't defeat the gods, not mid-way

Ah yes, appeal to authority.
i said IN-VERSE, aka people within the serie

Ant, it litterally says that Sinbad would break the dimensional ceelings with just world's rukh, assuming he would need to use anything else not mentioned is nonsense
I seem to recall that Ugo mentioned that an absolutely massive amount of Rukh was needed to ascend a single degree of infinity further than himself, but it has been a long time since I read the series.

What do you think @Elizhaa ?

what that clearly means is that if Sinbad is interrupted before he can complete his plan he can't defeat the gods, not mid-way

i said IN-VERSE , aka people within the serie

i said IN-VERSE, aka people within the serie
Idk how many times I gotta say this. Sinbad's plan wasn't to transcend the hierarchy, it was to defeat all the gods as David himself says.

My bad I guess but that doesn't change anything. They said it'll work, okay and? You realize they can be wrong, right?

This seems to hinge more on speculation/ifs than actual solid 1-B proof. Origin fox and ant make sense.

For the record, I still think that OriginFox makes sense.

Idk how many times I gotta say this. Sinbad's plan wasn't to transcend the hierarchy, it was to defeat all the gods as David himself says.
YOU CAN'T BEAT AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF ENEMIES ONE BY ONE

I'ts litterally and physically impossible and saying otherwise is UTTER nonsense

My bad I guess but that doesn't change anything. They said it'll work, okay and? You realize they can be wrong, right?
Wouldn't make sense story-wise since they aren't just random nobodies but some of the most knowlegeable about the Sacred Pallace

I seem to recall that Ugo mentioned that an absolutely massive amount of Rukh was needed to ascend a single degree of infinity further than himself, but it has been a long time since I read the series.
The rukh Ugo mentioned is Il ilah rukh actually, he and Solomon need an entire Il ilah rukh to cross/trascend to 5D plane, so technically its not an entire world rukh but just a single entity to trascend one dimensional

YOU CAN'T BEAT AN ENDLESS AMOUNG OF ENEMIES ONE BY ONE

I'ts litterally and physically impossible and saying otherwise is UTTER nonsense

Wouldn't make sense story-wise since they aren't random nobodies but the most knowlegeable about the Sacred Pallace
Dude, I already acknowledged that but that doesn't change the fact that was Sinbad's plan. This still doesn't change you ridiculous view that Sinbad was going to transcend the entire hierarchy of gods in one go, it would require so much more rukh than what he currently had.

Except it wouldn't, they're knowledgeable of the sacred palace sure but that wouldn't mean they can't be wrong. Non of these were shown so none of them should really be used as an argument for ascending into higher realities.

Without absorbing the entire worlds Rukh, the most Sinbad was gonna do was ascend one God after another rather than the entire Hierarchy itself (The Sacred Palace itself doesn't even have that level of ability as shown when it goes bust in the battle). This is supported by Sinbads own statements of ascending and the battle between Sinbad and David. Also, 1B Tier isn't feasible. We don't really have concrete number for the layers of ascending Sacred Palace can handle and Sinbad already has a potentially 1B tier which should be applied to Ugo too.

No. Ugo, David, and Sinbad all exists on the same layer of reality, nothing really implied that Sinbad and David were higher. When Ugo said higher gods are controlling the sacred palace he was referring to how much more powerful David and Sinbad were.
Ugo meant a higher god. He pretty much stated that it was impossible for any god at their layer to be controlling the Sacred palace and of course he knew that it couldn't be a god from a lower layer

Ugo meant a higher god. He pretty much stated that it was impossible for any god at their layer to be controlling the Sacred palace and of course he knew that it couldn't be a god from a lower layer
Can I get scans of this cuz I'm pretty sure Ugo was controlling the sacred palace.

He had controlled of the Sacred Palace for the longest period. His desire to usurp the Gods has nothing to do with his ability to change the Hierarchy.

Dude, I already acknowledged that but that doesn't change the fact that was Sinbad's plan. This still doesn't change you ridiculous view that Sinbad was going to transcend the entire hierarchy of gods in one go, it would require so much more rukh than what he currently had.

EXCEPT nothing, NOTHING states it would take multiples gos

In fact, we saw how the piercing of higher cealings happen AND it is is one go

unknown.png

Except it wouldn't, they're knowledgeable of the sacred palace sure but that wouldn't mean they can't be wrong. Non of these were shown so none of them should really be used as an argument for ascending into higher realities.
Ocram's Razor gives precedence to the character's words over your baseless theory

EXCEPT nothing, NOTHING states it would take multiples gos

In fact, we saw how the piercing of higher cealings happen AND it is is one go

unknown.png

Ocram's Razor gives precedence to the character's words over your baseless theory
That picture quite literally has nothing to do with Sinbad plan. That picture is just a representation of the hierarchy.

What does ocams razor have to do with anything here? They never went through with the plan so we don't even know if it would work, so you can't assume that all of those plans would work with no feats.

I mean many umineko characters have 1-A+ hax and they don't have any tier 1-A+ key on their profiles

It was only 1B possiblity, this CRT purpose is only to make it offciialy 1B
Unless Sinbad absorbs the entire worlds Rukh and none of the Gids stop him from blasting away the entire Hierarchy? Probably. Just by the power of Sacred Palace? They are still possibly 1B. You're forgetting that ascending ability of the Sacred Palace has very clear limits.

Unless Sinbad absorbs the entire worlds Rukh and none of the Gids stop him from blasting away the entire Hierarchy? Probably. Just by the power of Sacred Palace? They are still possibly 1B. You're forgetting that ascending ability of the Sacred Palace has very clear limits.
Well their argument is that Sinbad trascend over the entire hierarachy and that makes him 1B, which doesn't really makes sense to ngl

OriginFox said that they're not 1-B physically,which is irrelevant to 1-B "hax"
Vruh I’ve been countering the haxs the whole time. Sinbad and the others require the ability to flip the hierarchy which would be a higher D haxs but they aren’t ascending into higher realities. As I originally said it would more be like them transcending infinitely above base line 5D

That picture quite literally has nothing to do with Sinbad plan. That picture is just a representation of the hierarchy.
It seems you completly can't see the wheel piercing into the higher dimensions then

What does ocams razor have to do with anything here? They never went through with the plan so we don't even know if it would work, so you can't assume that all of those plans would work with no feats.
Ocram Razor's matter because assuming the entire plot point of the Final Arc and the statement of several knowlegeable characters are wrong takes WAAAAY more assumptions

You need proof that they are wrong

@Antvasima

Thanks for inviting staff that don't know anything of Magi and that thus will just mindlessly go "This sounds good", REALLY HELPFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back