• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname vs Mami Tomoe (more or less)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Funny how this is fair now. This is MagiReco Madoka and speed is unequalized (Both are restricted to their magical girl form). Mami's dura is set at unknown during the fight.

Holy Mami: 8 (SD, Gar, Jobbo, Glass, Rebuble, ALRF, Homu, RK)

Madoka Kaname:

Inconclusive:

Holy Mami probably wins due to how casual her Island feat was and for much much more intelligence and skill at this point.

I dunno. From what I recall it's time based, so maybe it could reflect all of them with the correct timing

I'm actually still kind of doubt about Mami reflecting Madoka arrrows since she creates a barrier to do that and we know Madoka's arrows can say F-you to barriers.

Wouldn't the fact that the barrier reflects attacks means that the attack is redirected though? Madoka can pierce it, but I don't think that she bypass the reflection part.

Also technically, she could intercept the attacks with her owns.

But her arrows allowed her to act as if the barrier wasn't even there begin with. I think I have seen a thread involving Madoka can bypass barrrier with special properties in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back