• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname (PMMM) VS Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Homura only warp reality the same way as Madoka did. No more. I think she couldn't even erase the world's curses.
Actually, she did (if by world's curses you mean by all the bad things that happened to the PMMM cast)

Blahblah9755 said:
Statement that is contradicted in Rebellion.
That was in the kyubey's field so she was only a singular entity there
Yes. I know. That why i pointed that Madoka's "omnipresence" isn't even unavoidable. If Madoka is a space where the Law of Cycles has no influence lose that so called "omnipresence"

What would happen, for example. If Asriel destroy the multiverse just by standing there? because we don't know if the Law of Cycles would be active in the absolute void.

Okay, so can I ask something?

It seems that Chara has everything that makes Madoka nigh-omnipresent, minus the extra bit that puts the "nigh" in front. Because of this, is there any reason (minus a completely meaningless statement) that Chara shouldn't just be omnipresent?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It seems that Chara has everything that makes Madoka nigh-omnipresent, minus the extra bit that puts the "nigh" in front. Because of this, is there any reason (minus a completely meaningless statement) that Chara shouldn't just be omnipresent?
I didn't even think about this. Lmao.

I don't know really. You should ask it in its own thread. Because that would also imply that both Flowey and Asriel are omnipresent and that's a considerable upgrade.

Chara should be omnipresence if she has 2 things:

1 displayed acts of dissapearing and reappearing

2 Has been explcitily stated to be everywhere or explicitly stated to be omnipresent with a serious context

Nope, I can't see it, just like the only thing that keeps Madoka Nigh (Not being able to touch everyone but still being everywhere seems to make it not omniprescent for whatever reason)

Aurasuke said:

2 Has been explcitily stated to be everywhere or explicitly stated to be omnipresent with a serious context
1. Chara does this during the post-genocide pacifist endings.

2. Not said, but shown.

SomebodyData said:
Nope, I can't see it, just like the only thing that keeps Madoka Nigh (Not being able to touch everyone but still being everywhere seems to make it not omniprescent for whatever reason)
The reason Madoka isn't a full-blown omnipresent is because there's that one specific place that she can't acess.

On a side note, can Madoka exist in a universe where no one has hope? Since she's the concept of hope and all.

Aurasuke said:

1. Chara does this during the post-genocide pacifist endings.
2. Not said, but shown.
You see it doesn't really work if it's shown. Kuroko Shirai is a teleporter who can dissapear and reappear at will. However the problem is we can't consider her omnipresent simply because they can reappear and dissapear at will.

Same with Othinius in new testament 9, she reappears and dissapears next to Kamijou all the time, but that could simply be teleportation. The Magic Gods are also listed as Immeasurabble even though they can dissapear and reappear at will.

Dissapearing and reappearing doesn't automatically guarantee omnipresence it oculd be teleportation, but an omnipresent being can dissapear and reappear at will.

NotEvenHuman said:
The reason Madoka isn't a full-blown omnipresent is because there's that one specific place that she can't acess.

On a side note, can Madoka exist in a universe where no one has hope? Since she's the concept of hope and all.
Its a place made agaisnt her, its like saying that Superman is rock level because of his specific weakness

Yes, I believe idk

Aurasuke said:
You see it doesn't really work if it's shown. Kuroko Shirai is a teleporter who can dissapear and reappear at will. However the problem is we can't consider her omnipresent simply because they can reappear and dissapear at will.

Same with Othinius in new testament 9, she reappears and dissapears next to Kamijou all the time, but that could simply be teleportation. The Magic Gods are also listed as Immeasurabble even though they can dissapear and reappear at will.

Dissapearing and reappearing doesn't automatically guarantee omnipresence it oculd be teleportation, but an omnipresent being can dissapear and reappear at will.
I don't think you understand.

Chara themself does not APPEAR in these timelines. They're already everywhere. You can't escape them because they're already there, past present and future, even when everything is gone.

Aurasuke said:

Yes, but it's supported by everything else.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Dude Chara is a concept, not a physical being, but a concept. Why wouldn't this be omnipresent?
Atm Madoka isn't either.... just saying...

Atm Madoka isn't either.... just saying...

That's only because there are places her concept is void in, whereas the concept Chara is part of is applied everywhere.

I don't think you understand.

Chara themself does not APPEAR in these timelines. They're already everywhere. You can't escape them because they're already there, past present and future, even when everything is gone.

So once again, I ask if there is any source that shows that they are everwhere? A link or something a statement by a character. It seems to me that you're making a statement without really backing it up.

That's only because there are places her concept is void in, whereas the concept Chara is part of is applied everywhere.

If you're still on about the concept thing, I've already stated that the reason Madoka is omnipresent isn't because she's a concept but because she has explicitly told Homura that she was.

You are really, really grasping at straws, here. Chara is explicitly shown to be everywhere in this world. If you would like to argue against it from ignorance, that's fine, but your opinion will be meaningless to the conversation. I highly suggest you either research this more or watch a playthrough.

To someone only three dimensional like Homura, someone who's merely immeasurable could be everywhere at all times. That statement isn't the reason she's omnipresent, she gave that statement because she's omnipresent, anyways I'm not saying madoka's only omnipresent because she's a concept, I'm just replying to what Somebody Data said

Chara is explicitly shown to be everywhere in this world.

If it's not explicitly stated how would you know it's omnipresent?

Define what you mean by explicitly shown, how is it explicitly shown? What made you think that it was omniprescence.

Not everyone who is debates online has the time to do everything like that. It's like saying, oh, you don't know what naruto does, watch the show, all 500 episodes. Even if it's only 20 minutes long, not everyone has time for that. That's what the profiles are for, and feats and proofs are used to back up what up those claims.

Saying that she's explicitly shown everywhere isn't a very explicit answer. In other words you're making a claim in which you don't actually present any evidence. The onus is on the person who made the claim to present the evidence, not for everyone else to watch the show.

Yes, but I've already TOLD you what shows Chara to be omnipresent, and you simply ignored it and continued to misinterpret information from a game you have not yet played and profiles you do not seem to have thoroughly looked over.

Data, you have played the game right? Did they seem omnipresent to you?

If so then I believe we can just leave this as inconclusive.

Basically it all boils down if rewriting infinite universes is better than overpowering a tier 2-B with High 2-A durability, (which is scaled from Asriel himself via his infinite stats). And then Asriel being stronger than his own infinite stats. I think I already disscussed this with indeterminant forms with infinity - infinity or infinity/infinity.

Aurasuke said:

Basically it all boils down if rewriting infinite universes is better than overpowering a tier 2-B with High 2-A durability, (which is scaled from Asriel himself via his infinite stats). And then Asriel being stronger than his own infinite stats. I think I already disscussed this.
I did, and while I don't remember the exact words, Chara is omniprescent.

Asriel... Im beginning to doubt it (memories of my brother dodging his attacks or something) but fr the current moment I do think that he is omniprescent, I'll update you in chat if something contradicts that

K then, in that case unless anyone has any new feats or arguments to presnt I don't think we really have a conclusion here.

sure, it's impossible to compare tier High 2-A of different verses just like it's impossible to compare tier 0 in different verses.

You can beat all the tier High 1-A there are, but that doesn't mean anything because it's another verse. You can't simpy state that because you defeated someone with a similar level of power you are therefore stronger that that tier 0 or even High 1-A.

The same principals apply here.

SomebodyData said:
Aurasuke said:

Basically it all boils down if rewriting infinite universes is better than overpowering a tier 2-B with High 2-A durability, (which is scaled from Asriel himself via his infinite stats). And then Asriel being stronger than his own infinite stats. I think I already disscussed this.
I did, and while I don't remember the exact words, Chara is omniprescent.
Asriel... Im beginning to doubt it (memories of my brother dodging his attacks or something) but fr the current moment I do think that he is omniprescent, I'll update you in chat if something contradicts that
You are only dodging Asriel's attacks when he's toying with you.

EDIT: Rewatching it but it seems you do end up dodging attacks when you he's serious, but I believe there's a defined difference from your SOUL and your body so I'm not sure that counts to anything.

I'm exhausted, can you believe this thread has 300 posts? Like lol more posts than like any other thread. Well this is what happens when you argue with the blind idiot god lol

BTW you reply really quickly lol, most others take about 10 minutes to reply. It was really hard trying to do physics at the same time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back