• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Indie Game Stats Equal Tournament: Round 1 (The Reckoning vs Asriel Dreemurr) (0-0-0)

I mean, if Azzy didnt have Time Stop, i dunno if it would matter. To be honest though the whole time stopping thing is still only likely
The reasoning behind it seems kinda iffy as well. Sure. Papyrus doesnt really lie much, though if Sans just teleporting around extremely quickly- that just seems like Sans is just screwing with the player

I dunno, its weird.
I don't think Asriel should be allowed to just insta True Reset
If he can just 'sense' whenever The End is doing anything and EE/info hax whenever he is close to losing, there's no way that's just high hax

and how long can Azzy even time stop for, whenever sans 'blinks' he just transitions between attacks or areas, that feels more like teleportation than time stop

Also yeah im pretty sure True Reset is above High when it comes to hax if it isnt like- action based.

Also yeah im pretty sure True Reset is above High when it comes to hax if it isnt like- action based.
Alright, and The End's acausality lets them deal with regular resets
Sans time stop seemingly doesn't have a time limit going off its primary sighted use in the Grillby's scene.
and I'll ask again, why didn't sans stop time and stab frisk to death during genocide when he was pulling out all the stops and breaking the game's mechanics to kill them? the only thing he does in combat that is similar is never ending his turn, and frisk could still move their soul and select actions while that was happening.
we don't ever see any time stopping happening in combat by sans or asriel, and I don't think we can just assume he can completely freeze time to repeatedly attack The End.
Even on sans' profile, the third example used for the likely time stop has him attacking outside of the maybe frozen time, at most asriel should be able to use that to set up attacks and would need to resume time to actually have them go off, which would leave The End with time to think and do its own counters

and I'll ask again, why didn't sans stop time and stab frisk to death during genocide when he was pulling out all the stops and breaking the game's mechanics to kill them? the only thing he does in combat that is similar is never ending his turn, and frisk could still move their soul and select actions while that was happening.
we don't ever see any time stopping happening in combat by sans or asriel, and I don't think we can just assume he can completely freeze time to repeatedly attack The End.
As I said before in his fight Sans uses time stop to set up attacks the player barely has time to avoid. Its likely that while time is stopped his projectiles are also stopped so he can't just murk the player during the stop.
at most asriel should be able to use that to set up attacks and would need to resume time to actually have them go off, which would leave The End with time to think and do its own counters
It doesn't really have any time to think if Asriel uses time stop cause as soon as it ends it gonna be approached by a horde of Danmaku bullets.

As I said before in his fight Sans uses time stop to set up attacks the player barely has time to avoid. Its likely that while time is stopped his projectiles are also stopped so he can't just murk the player during the stop.
I'll also note that Asriel has access to Sans time stop meaning as soon as he feels his souls being talked to he can just stop time on The End and go ham.
That, wasn't what you said/were implying before but alright, we agree that if he does have time stop then it's just to set up attacks for when time resumes
The thing is, that doesn't change anything again. Just like the paralysis, The End already just sits there and takes any punishment coming its way, its defenses are passive regenerating shields, it's not like it would dodge if Azzy didn't use time stop.

Anyway, so
With or without the paralysis or time stop, the fight is going to be The End sitting in one place getting pounded on by Asriel while firing lasers back.
True Reset is over the hax limit, and I'm guessing The End's reality-warping is in the same situation.
We know that Asriel can hit The End's avatar through its incorporeality.
Asriel has a lot of hax with all the monster souls in him, but most of them are just other ways to attack.
The End also has a lot of hax which basically just boil down to 'attack good', it can suck out the and transform souls of those it has a contract with, but Asriel has no reason to make a contract with The End so he is safe.
Because of The End's acausality, regular Resets won't do anything other than reset both of their physical statuses. The End would keep its memories so it might even be beneficial to it if Asriel tries to Reset since both would start the battle fresh but with more knowledge.

The End can talk to minds from other dimensions and has super intelligence, it could easily talk to all the souls in Asriel.
The souls in the fight in-game are all speaking and acting as themselves, though they don't remember Frisk, so I believe if The End were to reach out to them they would be able to talk and make deals.
The End is very persuasive, it's used to making deals and can be very generous with its terms. The deal it offers in-game borders on game-breaking with how powerful it is while it is active, and it can make the deal as long or as short as it wants.
I think if it had the chance to talk to the souls, it could learn exactly what each soul wants and what would make them agree to a pact. If Asriel tries to reset, The End would remember what it learned and could just offer the deal again to the fresh soul even faster. If The End gets to make a deal with all of the souls, or at least the human souls, then it could reap them and depower Asriel. All it would take is one human soul, (or all the monster souls but that is more unlikely), and Asriel would be forced back into Photoshop Flowey form and be much much weaker. Then The End could simply zap Flowey into dust.

Asriel doesn't have any hax instant win conditions like The End that I can see, but I do think that Asriel would win a straight punch-for-punch fight. The End just sits in one place and takes all punishment sent toward it, and it relies on its shields, large defense, and massive health to tank damage in game. Given that stats are equal its defense is the same as Asriel's, so that doesn't really matter, and health might be equalized but I'm not sure. Its shields are regenerating, so it will take some time, but in the end, Asriel just attacks faster than The End.
But, Asriel actually moves and dodges, and while The End's lasers are practically instant they do occasionally miss against fast-moving targets like Corvette class ships.

Given that stats are equal its defense is the same as Asriel's, so that doesn't really matter, and health might be equalized but I'm not sure. Its shields are regenerating, so it will take some time, but in the end, Asriel just attacks faster than The End.
As I noted before Due to having Memory Head inside of him Asriel passively is 10 stat points higher then The End so he is gonna have the AP and dura advantage.

Ngl there's probably more debate to be had but I think The End should advance here. Just my luck that the character that uses souls for his power goes against a character that can absorb souls. I should have entered Sans fr.

As I noted before Due to having Memory Head inside of him Asriel passively is 10 stat points higher then The End so he is gonna have the AP and dura advantage.
Like I said Asriel takes a regular fight, so Memory Head would only make that go faster lol
Ngl there's probably more debate to be had but I think The End should advance here. Just my luck that the character that uses souls for his power goes against a character that can absorb souls. I should have entered Sans fr.
Hey, you still got Animadude, and I like Fnaf world so we can work together there : )
Sans casually clapping The End with Karma because of the trillions of murders lol

Animdude is fighting the other dumb powerful UT character here, so uh- rip

And i think so for Koopa throwing it in. Just need a direct confirmation and we can move on

Animdude is fighting the other dumb powerful UT character here, so uh- rip

And i think so for Koopa throwing it in. Just need a direct confirmation and we can move on
As the skeleton himself said "someday... you gotta learn when to QUIT." Also, I can cook with Animdude and Frisk isn't like that fr so we'll see when we get there.

Well, with the towel thrown in, the End of the Galaxy moves on to fight either the Penitent One, or Annoying Dog.....well probably PO because i havent seen any AD rep so far lmao

Back