• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname (PMMM) VS Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good debate! Though I suppose people did get a bit worked up for this one. Sorry if I said anything that upset you. I had have to much experience with people wanking JoJo characters by saying that Novel Kars can summon all of fiction and thus can summon Kami Tenchi and Demonbane lol.I usually go to the profiles for things to clear up the confusion because that sounds pretty unreasonable to me.

Anyway take care, I have to leave soon.

Aurasuke said:
Well good debate! Though I suppose people did get a bit worked up for this one. Sorry if I said anything that upset you.
I only get legitimately upset at people who are genuinely disrespectful or will repeatedly wank/downplay something with no sign of stopping. I harbor no ill will towards people who simply have different opinions from my own.

Agreed, I always try to be civil both online and offline.

There are tons of threads with that level of wanking for instance people outside of vs battle think that Elder God Demonbane would lose to beyonder.

Well I suppose at those levels of power, it's hard to tell them apart without a tiering system like ours.

Welp.

Speed is no longer equalized.

Sorry for the late reply.

Also holy crap this got a lot of replies.

Late reply, but now that speed is no longer equalized, Asriel at his fastest takes this. Omnipresential >>>>> Nigh-Omnipresential, by a massive margin. However, Madoka being conceptual MIGHT pose a problem.

Guys please come on, knowing these two they would proplay be fighting have a tea break in the middle of the battle then just go back to fighting -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back