• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat quite big CRT

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Demon Tricky's Deconstruction and Size Manipulation

Hank Weapon Creation:

Pain Tolerance for characters
Hank:

Deimos and Sanford:

Dedmos:

Tricky:

Jesus:

Possible Plot Armor:
https://curiouscat.qa/Krinkels/post/840857654

Auditor Inorganic Physiology:
https://curiouscat.qa/Krinkels/post/1124063591

Tricky Reactive Power Level:
https://curiouscat.me/Krinkels/post/1008090945
(Note: if the answer doesn't show, it's supposed to be like this: Exactly how fast is tricky? It looks like he can blitz anyone when he wants to, but what's his top speed on calculable terms? Krinkles answered "It's tough to calculate because he is always fast enough, so that speed can vary wildly.")

Unknown Gender for everyone:

Jesus Homing Attack and Explosion Manipulation:

That's all

Last edited:
Finally a new crt, anyway.

Agree with deconstruction, although it could've also been a human vaporization feat.

For his size, couldn't his size be because the drive was damaged and he removed it?

uuuh, they didn't have pain tolerance before???

Neutral with plot armor, he does says is safe to say, although it also feels like he is saying "they are just tougher lol"

He is literally fire and has a dimension inside his butt, gg.

Oh boy, this one is massive, tricky pulling a masadaverse, yeah I think so.

Agreed

For his size, couldn't his size be because the drive was damaged and he removed it?
I mean he specifically r3moved the PID because his body was too small to enter that little vent to fight Hank, he even let dome guys out specifically to protect the thing, so shrinking his size would make more sense

guess i dont have to make my dedmos and project nexus crt for now
Neutral on deconstruction, disagree with size hax as iirc he was getting smaller because of something related to his portable improbability drive.
Hank Weapon Creation:
Disagree. He's shown reaching for his pocket in those scenes, which suggests that he had them stored in there rather than creating them. Not to mention that Madness characters can carry a lot of stuff and pull them out from seemingly out of their ass nowhere.
They already have pain tolerance (and a few have type 2 immortality) listed on their profiles.
Possible Plot Armor:
Pretty obvious this is just Krinkels cracking a joke.
No comment for this one ATM.
Same as the Auditor one. Is there proof that Project Nexus 2 is canon? The classic Nexus game is considered non-canon to the mainline series. I am a big stinky moron that can't read. I agree with this.

Last edited:
disagree with size hax as IIRC he was getting smaller because of something related to his portable improbability drive.
I don't quite remember that anywhere stated so a scan would be nice

Disagree. He's shown reaching for his pocket in those scenes, which suggests that he had them stored in there rather than creating them. Not to mention that Madness characters can carry a lot of stuff and pull them out from seemingly out of their ass nowhere
Tbh I don't remember any MC character being able to pull so many things out of nothing, Hank was the only one who did that afaik

They already have pain tolerance (and a few have type 2 immortality) listed on their profiles.
Only some of them, not all

Oh I forgot the weapon creation, yeah that's just his pockets being big, like a gag, hammerspace style.

I think there are times where hank is disarmed and forced to grab other weapons to fight on melee, so that's that.

But yeah, is nexus 2 canon?

Tbh I don't remember any MC character being able to pull so many things out of nothing, Hank was the only one who did that afaik
That would be a big outlier for Hank, considering that throughout the rest of the series he had to resort to stealing other people's weapons, including even "weaker" ones.
Only some of them, not all
That should be fixed then.
I don't even know what to make of this one. I mean, sure, the grunts are literally naked 24/7 and we don't see them with any genitalia, but then we also have Jebus who has facial hair and stuff. also considering the fact krinkels drew tricky as a woman in a bikini before but lets ignore that
Do we have any proof of Project Nexus 2 being canon? The original Nexus is non-canon to the main series, so I'm leaning on disagree for now.

So I discovered Nexus 2 isn't canon so y'all can dismiss that
That would be a big outlier for Hank, considering that throughout the rest of the series he had to resort to stealing other people's weapons, including even "weaker" ones.
So basically, either a no or a no I see :/

Holy ****.

Anyway, some new stuff I wanna bring up:

When tricky's improbability first started in madness 5, time seemed to have stopped, could this be "possible limited time stop"?

The cracks that exploded the agents heads and the sky glitching only appeared when tricky entered, trying to use jesus's powers, could this be part of his reality warping?

In antipathy, the building hank is in is destroyed and the pieces just fly to the air once the train comes, could this be deconstruction?

I think the buildings falling off the sky could be a durability feat for Sanford and deimos, or at least a AP feat for tricky, as a summon obviously.

Also, since he is creating the building, is it really telekinesis? If so they come down fast so it could be a actual AP feat for him.

Last edited:
When tricky's improbability first started in madness 5, time seemed to have stopped, could this be "possible limited time stop"?
Probably
The cracks that exploded the agents heads and the sky glitching only appeared when tricky entered, trying to use jesus's powers, could this be part of his reality warping?
Ye
think the buildings falling off the sky could be a durability feat for Sanford and deimos, or at least a AP feat for tricky, as a summon obviously.
Don't think it would be any higher then 9-B but eh maybe
Also, since he is creating the building, is it really telekinesis? If so they come down fast so it could be a actual AP feat for him.
I have no idea

Potential energy for buildings like that could be pretty high, I might try calcing it later.

Last edited:
seems good, but he does already have Size Manipulation or?
Hank Weapon Creation:
not a creation feat tho
if we don't have it already, then ye
Possible Plot Armor:
https://curiouscat.qa/Krinkels/post/840857654

https://curiouscat.qa/Krinkels/post/1124063591

https://curiouscat.me/Krinkels/post/1008090945
(Note: if the answer doesn't show, it's supposed to be like this: Exactly how fast is tricky? It looks like he can blitz anyone when he wants to, but what's his top speed on calculable terms? Krinkles answered "It's tough to calculate because he is always fast enough, so that speed can vary wildly.")

That's all
Plot armor is oK? auditor should already have IP but if he dosen't then ye. Tricky reactive evolution is good. Unknown gender is also good, Jesus HA and Explosion is fine.

agree

I forgot, I think hank should have self momentum, on 9.5 he seemed to have some control over his body on the air, and towards the end he backflips, then trusts his body foward for a spinning kick.

Also, on 10, the electricity weakened the auditor and it was stated that his compatibility with the halo was being compromised, so limited power null or statistics reduction.

We really just need to know if nexus 2 is canon, I feel like that's something krinkels would've already answered by now on curious cat

Bump, also for the size stuff, keeps in mind that it was damaged, it seemed to have lost around 58% or 90% of his power, and right outside the vent room, you could see that one of the ATP engineers had a wrench about to fix it.

I think he would get both power level and varies, with justifications about blitzing jesus and hank.

Speaking of jesus, his flight to the auditor's building could be a good travel speed feat, I might calc It later.

Bump, btw looking at the curious cat page, it feels like project nexus is supposed to be canon? Or at least like, the lore about the civilizations and character personalities rather than the events.

PJ itself isn't canon but the things presented there may as well be
So Homing Attack for Jesus could even be a thing actually

Bump, also finished my jesus speed calc.

Also I was looking at curious cat and someone asked him how itchy does deimos' rock face feels, and he says "rocks don't complain about how itchy they are", could this entail something?

Back