• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Madness Combat CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to deconstruction - must be added to main cast characters (Jeb, Hank, Deimos and Sanford). Here was established that all of them capable of tanking dissonance, which can deconstruct and manipulate materia. It is also was showed in the MC 7 and Games (Blasts from Halo and dissonance weapons literally can dissolve enemies)

Self-sustenance (Type 1) - was implied that Nevada lacks of Oxygen. Must be added to Nevadean Physiology page.

Supernatural luck - must be added to every protagonists like Hank. Stated to have some kind of plot armor

Revision of Auditor's and Phobos' pages: here and here

New page about The Machine: here

Last edited:
Resistance to deconstruction - must be added to main cast characters (Jeb, Hank, Deimos and Sanford). Here was established that all of them capable of tanking dissonance, which can deconstruct and manipulate materia. It is also was showed in the MC 7 and Games (Blasts from Halo and dissonance weapons literally can dissolve enemies)

Self-sustenance (Type 1) - was implied that Nevada lacks of Oxygen. Must be added to Nevadean Physiology page.

Supernatural luck - must be added to every protagonists like Hank. Stated to have some kind of plot armor

Revision of Auditor's Phobos' pages: here and here

New page about The Machine: here
That resistance to deconstruction thing is already on their profile. It's one of the reasonings for their resistances to matter manipulation.

Idk how to feel about this, he never said yes or no to the question about oxygen so neutral for me.

I also don't know what plot armour converts to on this forum, nor if it's applicate or have any specific criteria since basically every main character has plot armour but the ones for MC seem to be more... what's the word? Apparent?

I'll see what others have to say about the revised pages before giving input on it.

That resistance to deconstruction thing is already on their profile. It's one of the reasonings for their resistances to matter manipulation.

Idk how to feel about this, he never said yes or no to the question about oxygen so neutral for me.

I also don't know what plot armour converts to on this forum, nor if it's applicate or have any specific criteria since basically every main character has plot armour but the ones for MC seem to be more... what's the word? Apparent?

I'll see what others have to say about the revised pages before giving input on it.
1. I still think that need add resist to deconstruction too on their pages

2. His answer about oxygen clearly implies that here no of this

3. When it is described that characters very lucky we can count this as Supernatural luck

1. I still think it is need to add resist to deconstruction too on their pages

2. His answer about oxygen clearly implies that here no of this

3. When it is described that characters very lucky we can count this as Supernatural luck
1. Alr I don't mind that

2. Idk he never gave a solid answer, im still going with neutral. Who knows they might breath something besides oxygen

3. Isn't plot armour basically a form of plot manipulation? It could also just be something else completely. I'm not that knowledgeable for this question so im zipping my mouth shut for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back