• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara's key removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no opinion about this, and our foremost expert about Naruto in the staff, Kepekley23, was unfairly banned by Fandom, and Burning Full Fingers has told me that he will focus on his studies. As such, I think that all Naruto revisions will have to wait for a long time until we have new knowledgeable staff members that can evaluate them. Sorry.

The only thing that needs to be done is deleting Madara's last key, editing the description of his second to last key, and removing a picture.

Well, I suppose that might be doable, but I would prefer to see some further staff input first.

I do not like the Op's passive-aggressive tone but I do agree with him, the third key is rather unnecessary

Okay O admit and Apologize, my agressivnsess was uncalled for and I apologize, though I still firmly stand with my point

Dzhindzholia said:
We rate dual rinnegan 100 zetatons and rinnesharingan 200 zetatons.
Madara's profile is fine,dual rinnegan is needed if anyone wants a mtach without mindhax gg.
This^^

If anything a thread should be made for discussing his At least 5C likely higher key. Don't break something if its ok.

There's literally no power difference between his dual rinnegan and sharin rinnegan.

This isn't rock lee taking off his weights or Goku taking off his 250 pounds gear

yes but he can do that with his duel rinnegan aswell

if this was made to try and invalidate the mindhaxing of Madara it wouldn't work anyway, as it literally takes seconds to remove the headpiece

I do not know, sorry. I would prefer more staff input.

I'll copy past this again:

We rate dual rinnegan 100 zetatons and rinnesharingan 200 zetatons.

Madara's profile is fine,dual rinnegan is needed if anyone wants a mach without mindhax gg.

@Konaguna

Which there before he even ripped off the forehead protector

Everyone knows that if the Eye isn't activated it is just a normal eye.

Byakugan without activation is just a normal eye,it can not see 20km ahead and Tenketsu,Sharingan without activation is just a normal eye.

Rinnesharingan is the same,maby it is there but it is not activated.

And want to reminde that Madara can activate Rinnesharingan only by flying to the moon.The Narutoverse's moon,for example by SBA the fight takes place on Earth.Madara can not activate Rinnesharingan from our moon.

the Sharrin rinnegan is not like other eyes it's alwys active, not every dojutsu user has a third eye. I've already said this a thousand times, there's no power difference between the two.

By your logic every dojutsu user should have a key for when he's using his eyes and when he's not, and many other characters should have lots of new keys just for "activating" something. please stop reaching already, it's getting tiresome.

It takes a second to pull off the protector and it's not worth it's own key because because it is insignificant on its own and it literally adds nothing that dual Rinnegan can't already do, because everything that his final key has can be done by Dual Rinneganz. the only reason you're still reaching for this is because Madara would end up using CT and Limbo clones and that's the one reason you don't want this change am I right? Lie again, you and some others have been saying he just needs to look and mindrape everything so now you wanna go in a different way?

Anyway I'm not going to repeat myself any longer, I'll wait for staff input and let them decide.

Well, I am not well informed enough to properly evaluate this.

@Konaguna

It takes a second to pull off the protector

And to flew to the moon,to the moon that can not even awaken his third eye.(Cause only Naruto's moon can do that)

Madara's profile is fine.

If it is uncertain if Madara's profile should be modified or not, and Kepekley isn't here to evaluate this, I think that it seems safer to keep it as it is.

@Dzhindzholia

His Third Eye was active since he absorbed the Shinju, the eye is literally under a protector and can be used by DRMadara.

The Moon is an environmental requirement to extend his range, he literally just needs to pull the protector off and he's good to go, how hard is it to understand that.

You're honestly making things up at this point, I've already explained this numerous times were going in circles.

@Antvasima

Why doesn't Kepekley23 just create and alt?

Just what are you talking about?

Why didn't he just awakened it in the battle against Naruto and Sasuke?He just needs to remove his protector.

I've already explained this numerous times were going in circles.

Cause there are too much of your own assumptations and less of headcanon.

@Konaguna

Because Fandom would likely discover it and get mad at us.

Also, I am still trying to convince them to at least reduce his ban period.

ask Kishi why didn't Madara use his numerous abilities as a juubi Jinchuriki.

"Cause there are too much of your own assumptations and less of headcanon."

Because you don't get that taking of a part of you clothing isn't gonna make you stronger if all it does is cover your eye.

The SR is always active, and by the Moon you don't activate it, you use the IT with Pkaneraty range and that's it.

How hard is it to understand that DR Madara can literally do the same thing as SR Madara. All your doing is already putting him at the point where he is about to use an attack, I could give a key to any character for any potent attack that doesn't get used off the bat. Last time, it's the same form but without the protector and SR is literally nothing worse but that.

I'm off to sleep

How hard is it to understand that

You repeated that sentence two times already,stop,you aren't the smarters one here,nor you are the most knowledgeable Naruto user here.

I still don't get why this thread is open since what you said in the original post and keep saying isn't headcanon but your assumptations.

Headcannon>>your assumptations

All your doing is already putting him at the point where he is about to use an attack, I could give a key to any character for any potent attack that doesn't get used off the bat.

I read almost everything you said in this thread.It just looks like your mad cause Madara mindhaxes gg,that's why you created the thread in the first place,you said it in the original post,you show us your bias behaviour in this situations.

Many characters in this Wiki have broken hax and many have passive hax,are you going to downgrade them too?

I have no intention to argue with biased user here and I'll ask to close this thread because of this.

Dual rinnegan + Shinju is literally the same as Rinne-sharigan. The second after he absorbed the tree he revealed his eye. How is this something you can be biased about?

The issue is an extra eye makes you more powerful in Naruto which is why he gets it as another key and also the reason this thread was made was because this guy thought it would get rid of mind hax. But it wont.

It is not just the mind hax, it gives him a boost in power as well, as shown when people get new eyes in Naruto.

Yeah no it doesn't give him a boost in power whatsoever, the Sharrin rinnegan isn't dormant so even if it did boost him it would have happened after absorbing the Shinju.

@Dzhin

Sounds like you're really hurt, but I don't care tbh. Very Mature of you, trying to close down a thread when The odds are against you.

You're obviously inflating my words to make them seem more unreasonable than they are, I never said I wanted to get Rid of Madara's Hax or downgrade him in any way, I just said his key should be removed because the difference in those is literally one piece of clothing and it doesn't change anything other than the need to pull it of. He's no shown difference in power and can still Mindrape just like he did before.

Yes, Perhaps I should put myself as an opponent of the verse. It has clearly gotten out of hand.

Konaguna said:
Yeah no it doesn't give him a boost in power whatsoever, the Sharrin rinnegan isn't dormant so even if it did boost him it would have happened after absorbing the Shinju.
It literally is dormant though.

Wait a bit. I have asked Kepekley for an evaluation that I can mention here.

Here is what Kepekley said:

"The original poster is correct that the Rinnesharingan is something that Madara awakened alongside his second Rinnegan, so it's superfluous at best. All he does is remove his forehead protector to use it. Just remove the key and merge the Mind Manipulation into his second key."

@Astral

When did I say that?

I said I wanted to remove the last key because all it takes for DR Madara to get to his SR key is to rip off his protector. That's all I said, I never wanted to downgrade his Mindhax or make him weaker in any way, that's your imagination going wild

@Konaguna

In any case, it seems like your suggestion has been accepted.

Very well then, I shall apply changes when I return home, unless someone else is willing to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back