• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Kratos (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetrekking said:
There were several threads about this. Amplifiers don't equate to potency.

Arguing it with me here won't do any good as that is what the wiki currently has decided. If you disagree, go make a thread about it.
And during the first thread it was said that the moon is not an amplifier, asd it does not affect the potency of IT. And limbo clones can still paralyze

Plus madara could also summon kurama, or put asleep with with spores, or enrgy drain whiteout killing him with woodstyle, or seal him with gedo tensei

>Says it's not an amplifier

>Then says he can use the moon as an amplifier

So it's only an amplifier when it suits your argument? You're debating in bad faith...

No, I have argued in the first post that it is not an amplifer, you might go back to look it up. If it is, he can use it to amplify, but it is made clear that the moon does not increase its potency.

"And him flying is not the point, the point is that he can go up to the moon and use it as an amplifier. And the limbo clones would be destroying him over and over, cathing madara will be last of his problems"

You are contradicting yourself.

If it is, he can use it to amplify.

And why don't you counter madara simply sealing away with gedo or using woodstyle to suck his energy out whiteout killing him, or using spores to subdue him, or limbos to paralyze, or damaging witheout killing him?

Soul Suck WOULD work on Kratos because it is a battle of physical strength. So Madaras would work if he used it IC

Question though: What's the source of his pseudo-black holes? And why doesn't Kratos have BFR via Blade of Olympus? I get it's not really in character but still.

My vote goes to Kratos

Via atomization and time manipulation.

BTW is the time travel combat applicable? Iirc it isn't but figured I'd ask.

Aizenishere said:
Soul Suck WOULD work on Kratos because it is a battle of physical strength. So Madaras would work if he used it IC
Question though: What's the source of his pseudo-black holes? And why doesn't Kratos have BFR via Blade of Olympus? I get it's not really in character but still.
I don't know why, but it seem statement about this is very headcanon. Since Hades soul rip never stated such that in the game.

and he resisted soul hax on a 3D level. Madara hasn't shown any soul hax far greater than Hades.

Nothing about the Human path has shown to be anything more impressive than someone who has control over the souls of the underworld. which is like thousands to maybe millions given that majority of humanity have died thanks to Poseidon's flood.

@Andika

Huh, I don't recall where I heard it from but it is possible I've been misinformed.

Madara would be dead long before he uses sealing IC.

@Ricsi

I know how to read thanks, your assumption is wrong I'd say he runs out of it. If Madara didn't take an L you 100% just took one brother.

He runs out of it after aproximatly a day of use, yes.

Danzo could keep it going for minutes, obito for 10 minutes, and madara for nearly a day due to his being a ressurection of indra.

At the bigest downlay possible it lasts 10 minutes, which is more then enough to seal away

smh Madara one shots with wood release. Not only can wood release seal him but it also can absorb his power at the same time. Potentially even absorbing power of hope. Madara's' limbo by themselves are way stronger than kratos. They can literally hold kratos with ease. Madara also has the range advantage by a lot. It also doesnt matter if madara doesnt seal in character with CT. As long as Kratos is standing in the range of one of the gravity cores, he getting dragged inside of it too. You guys can deny that when we litarally see it happen to naruto and Kill Bee. Also im pretty sure if Madara is getting turned to stone he can just switch place with his limbo like he did in the fight with naruto and sasuke.

Power of hope cannot be absorbed like that witheout nlf, but his lifting strenght and mental strenght can, as hes cells would be made into zetsu cells while madara could absorb the phisical and mental strenght of kratos. (plus Im pretty sure that resisting magic based mindhax doesnt give resistance to biological based ones)

Him switching places after petrification wouldnt matter, but izanagi easly ignores that.

>Izanagi arguments

Not only has Madara never used this since he fought Hashirama, but he'd likely be sacrificing a rinnegan. Itachi had a MS and went blind in that eye using Izanami. Madara sacrificed his right eye for izanagi. No clue how it would work for a rinnegan.We can't assume because EMS can't go blind (at least for amaterasu, tsukuyomi, etc), a rinnegan user can keep spamming it. We've never seen a sharigan wielder above MS use either technique.

Are you guys forgetting that Kratos is like 10 times faster then Madara and his seal and soul suck would need contact?seal would need the attack to conect and soul suck would need for him to touch him(idk if could work since he resisted getting his soul pulled out of him).

Seal is an aoe gravity attack....

And I never assumed he can spam it either. But it does last nearly a day, and he used it whitheout knowing that he would get the rinnegan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back