• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Kratos (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Cal seems to have downgraded mindhaxes which use amplifiers to boost their range
So the mindhax Madara exherts with his normal IT isn't quite enough for Kratos's resistance.
^

AstralKing7 said:
his profile literally says nothing about resistance to absorption. WHich is being argued but do you mean life and absorption and energy absorption because they arent on his profile either. I also dropped the argument for life absorption and sticking with energy absorption because it doesnt kill him but seals him while absorbing his energy
so what energy he absorb ? because kratos using rage power granted himself infinite magic.

John985 said:
Kepekley23 said:
Cal seems to have downgraded mindhaxes which use amplifiers to boost their range
So the mindhax Madara exherts with his normal IT isn't quite enough for Kratos's resistance.
^
And his resistance is still not enough to beat Madara's genjutsu.

Cal downgraded nothing,i was in that thread and we discussed it.Moon does not amplify Madara's genjutsu,it increases the range,the potency is still Planet Level.Maby Kep missed something.

IT can affect any living thing in the Planet,humans+animals.

Andika CL atmadja said:
AstralKing7 said:
his profile literally says nothing about resistance to absorption. WHich is being argued but do you mean life and absorption and energy absorption because they arent on his profile either. I also dropped the argument for life absorption and sticking with energy absorption because it doesnt kill him but seals him while absorbing his energy
so what energy he absorb ? because kratos using rage power granted himself infinite magic.
he should be able to absorb Kratos energy. Verse equalization makes magic and chakra equal i think.

you didnt read anything i said. Madara absorption works along with Kratos being sealed in wood style. He cant break out of it while his energy is being saped away

...i just told you that wood style would seal him by wrapping him in literally wood. He would be a mummy but instead sealed in wood. Or Madara could just use wood dragon and the dragon would wrap around him and any energy absorbed will just cause plants to grow on the dragon

@Andika Madara rarely seals in character. He uses chibaku tensei, which pulls all the ground apart and seals someone in a gigantic rock.

@Astral that same sealing would require madara to make contact with. Something that's impossible to do when he can atomize all the wood away.

what lol that sealing doesnt require madara to make contact what are you talking about??? The wood style dragons are ranged attacks along side the roots of the god tree which arent needed by madara to make contact with

the wood literally can come from underground which kratos wont pay attention to. Also does he even atomize in character???

AstralKing7 said:
...i just told you that wood style would seal him by wrapping him in literally wood. He would be a mummy but instead sealed in wood. Or Madara could just use wood dragon and the dragon would wrap around him and any energy absorbed will just cause plants to grow on the drago
Kratos can use his AOE magic to atomize those wood that wrapping him.

@Velox you already voted

@Saint Madara is barely faster than Kratos, also Resurrection makes DC and AP useless against him.

Kratos: 8 (me, Andika, Knight, Velox, Aizen, Zack, John, Riki)

Madara: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Aaaaaand we're done.

Literally everyone ignored that Madara can oneshot him with 4 seperate clones that are invisible and invincible and can mindhax him with a glare.

There needs to be a redux of redux.

Dzhindzholia said:
Literally everyone ignored that Madara can oneshot him with 4 seperate clones that are invisible and invincible and can mindhax him with a glare.
There needs to be a redux of redux.
still can't pass resurrection.

Plus kratos has power null to invisible.

This are "invisible" by being in an alternate reality. And their invincibility is pure nlf and shall not be used against stuff that are not in verse (molecular destruction, elemental manip, physical attacks up to 5-B etc)

Mind Manipulation.

It can do several things. but here specificly it can:

1: knock out the oponent until someone else breaks the illusion

2: Make them feel unimaginable pain until they get knocked out (non in-character)

3: Make them dream a fake reality where everything they wished for is real while transforming them (biological manipulation, not transmutation) into a white zetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back