• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Kratos (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
And are you telling me ems deprives him of the power?
I'm telling you Madara never used it past MS stage. He died twice and used it once, it's not in character for this cocky guy who called himself immortal, therefore it's a non-factor. I'd appreciate it if you stopped bringing it up.

He died once, the second time hes chakra was making him transform, and using chakra to warp reality was not a thing. And being cocky would stop him from ressurecting after dying?

>Uses it once during the Hashirama era to prevent his death

>Never uses it to prevent his next two deaths

>Izanagi Kratos GG

Huh...what
This is kettle logic, a fallacy.

His next two deaths? He had died of old age because of his plan, as he already had another ressurection method planned.

The last one made him unable to use his chakra.

The assumption that he would use Izanagi with a rinnegan when we have no clue on how it would work with a rinnegan is an entirely extrapolated conclusion reached by assuming it would be the same as with a sharingan.

Let's suppose he can do it. He's down two rinnegan (or one) and is severely weakened, then he gets abused.

Kratos scales to a hermes who did 33% the speed of ligth feat when he was heavily injuried.

Madara is only 5%.

Thats a good 6 times of difference there.

Edit:srry its actually 33% not 50%

Unite My Rice said:
The assumption that he would use Izanagi with a rinnegan when we have no clue on how it would work with a rinnegan is an entirely extrapolated conclusion reached by assuming it would be the same as with a sharingan.

Let's suppose he can do it. He's down two rinnegan (or one) and is severely weakened, then he gets abused.
Izanagi is yin release. Much like how base sharingan and ms sharingan, there is zero rrason to assume it would work less effectivly.

It lasts for long enough to gravity manipulate and seal away

but why would it not work? Madaras rinnegan has shown to be able to use it, the guy with th e first rinnegan could use a better version of it and the rinnegan can transform into a sharingan

His kast death he is literally getting turned into Kaguya there is no way he can use izanagi... Please actually look at context before trying to disprove things.

Guy nearly killed him (his words) he just regenerated. Sasuke cut him in half, he got his other half back. He didn't use it to undo Black Zetsu turning him into Kaguya, safe to say he would stay dead.

yeah, but him nearly dying does not mean he wouldn't have used izanagi if he actualy did die you know? him being cut in half was when he was blitzed and he could regenerate from it. The last, as I said already, he cannot use yin release when his chkra is controlled by someone else

He can not iundo being turned into Kaguya because that is not straight up death. If not this would lead into NLF territory he can do anything.

Where are these "Izanagi could last a day" arguments?

Izanagi lasts a minute

Danzo had 10 so he kept it going for 10 minutes

Obito used his and then went beack to using Kamui

There is nothing to say Madara can keep it going for longer just because he's an indra reincarnation or because he has a rinnegan, that's NLF

Danzo's Izanami lasts a minute because he is not an Uchiha. Though I dont wuite remeber where Madara''s day lasting one is though I think it has to do with when he died.

Hst master said:
Where are these "Izanagi could last a day" arguments?
Izanagi lasts a minute

Danzo had 10 so he kept it going for 10 minutes

Obito used his and then went beack to using Kamui

There is nothing to say Madara can keep it going for longer just because he's an indra reincarnation or because he has a rinnegan, that's NLF
Also that is not what NLF means....

no, he kept it up for the time it to have him put underground.

And no, obito reached for the mask to use it right away, and even if he used kamui for 5 minutes, he still had to use izanagi for 5 minutes (nad its shown that he's eye still wasn't dead by the time the explosions stopped, so him using kamui for 5 minutes, activating izanagi and do kamui again is not an option )

And the reason that being a ressurection of indra, having hashirama's cells and etc. prolongs its effects because its a subpower of something hagaromo had.

And let's say it lasts a minute, its still an eternity for even hypoersonic characters

Rocker1189 said:
Danzo's Izanami lasts a minute because he is not an Uchiha. Though I dont wuite remeber where Madaras day lasting one is though I think it has to do with when he died.
Actually no in fact the reason why his Izanagi lasts a full minute is because he had hashirama's cells, his chakra dropped considerably because he wasn't an Uchiha. In reality a normal Izanagi lasts less than that.

@Rici

He can't keep it up for that because Izanagi doesn't last that long, and plus what Underground? Cuz what was below him was Water and Paper Bombs

Konan's Paper Bombs were going for 10 minutes of continuous explosions

Obito Kamui'd for 5 minutes, Izanagi'd for 1 and then went back to Kamui

I debunked that idea in the comment. You see both of his sharingan intact once he backstabs konan, which means he had it active for at least 5 minutes.

And obito plain out calls danzous izanagi incomplete.

@Rocker

And yes it in fact is NLF to suggest that simply because he's an reincarnation of Indra amd that he has Rinnegan, that he's not subject to the effects of Izanagi beyond what's shown

Hst master said:
@Rocker
And yes it in fact is NLF to suggest that simply because he's an reincarnation of Indra amd that he has Rinnegan, that he's not subject to the effects of Izanagi beyond what's shown
That again is not what NLF means. You need to reread its meaning. Neither is it what anyone was arguing you literally made that point up. I dont know why we are arguing Izanagi anyway Madara does not need it when he can just seal Kratos into space and call it a day. Otr hell use the wooden dragon to suck out all his energy and trap him.

And even if it is only one minute, to someone with madara's reaction and tought speed thats more then 1934032.98 times more

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And the reason that being a ressurection of indra, having hashirama's cells and etc. prolongs its effects because its a subpower of something hagaromo had.

And let's say it lasts a minute, its still an eternity for even hypoersonic characters
@Rocker ^ So no one's making that argument?

No Limits Fallacy (NLF) This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

What's being NLF'd here is Indra's Chakra and Rinnegan's capabilities to make Izanagi last way more than it can when in fact it's never been said that being an Indra Reincarnation boosts you at all.

Madara never made it last an entire day, just like Itachi did with his Amaterasu, he used a Transcription Seal to program one of his eyes

i voted madara at the top because of energy and life absorption using the senju roots and wood style jutsus but now Madara can one shot him with wood style since he is 5B now lol

@Astral Madara still can't get by resurrection. He had the AP advantage before, and it still didn't change a thing.

the wood style seals him while absorbing his energy while the senju roots are the ones who absorbs life energy and energy i believe. The first one works well against someone who can resurrect since it stops him from fighting for a while which should equal a win

his profile literally says nothing about resistance to absorption. WHich is being argued but do you mean life and absorption and energy absorption because they arent on his profile either. I also dropped the argument for life absorption and sticking with energy absorption because it doesnt kill him but seals him while absorbing his energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back