• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Kratos (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
Idk, Kepe might know why it's not on his profile.
No my point is where is this multi km tall Kratos last remeber Kratos is just a pretty tall dude. If you have no backing for it then dont say it....

Gargoyle One said:
And.....
All the votes got debunked......

Unless someone has some disagreement or argument, I'll probably reset Madara's count
pretty sure the mindhax downgrade was not aplied to IT because it is stated to only reflect it and not to affect its power, but it still can be used by flying up int the sky, as the moon is out by sba. (and madara's own ressurection helps a lot for him to survive long enough to use it)

Limbo isn't going to help him, speed doesn't mean shit here, and Kratos can still get close with the Hermes boots.

i believe kratos' range scale from other gods such as zeus who capable shooting his lighting from mount olympus which around 14484.096 kilometers

Gargoyle One said:
Bruh.
The reasons were based on mindhax which got downgraded
And I am pretty sure it did not aply to madaras mindhax, also, madaras ressurection relies on his chakra (mostly yin) so I doubt petrification would work against that

And it was very much argued against, still, he can just fly up to the moon anyways. I still don't see how kratos is geting past the ressurection

Seriously, just someone tell me how kratos gets past ressurection and eventual mindhax. Madara is going to use IT, and hes ressurection complitly ignores the state of his body

Kepekley23 said:
Cal seems to have downgraded mindhaxes which use amplifiers to boost their range

So the mindhax Madara exherts with his normal IT isn't quite enough for Kratos's resistance.
Madara doesn't have resurrection, Kratos has it. Also you're ignoring this entire post that Kepe left.

Madara has ressurection, what are you talking about?

And madara still mindhaxes by flying up in the sky and using IT

Izanagi? You mean something that he can do like 2 times before he goes blind? Yeah that's totally going to help him. Also Kratos has fought beings that can fly and has reached them before with numerous ways, like Helios, Zeus, harpies, etc.

No, ita lasts a day, I am pretty sure it was already pointed out. Izanagi is not one time use, it has a duration, and madara kept it active for an entire day before he got the juubi to amp his power

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It has been downgraded whiteout its amplifier, with the moon it still has that potency
There were several threads about this. Amplifiers don't equate to potency.

Arguing it with me here won't do any good as that is what the wiki currently has decided. If you disagree, go make a thread about it.

And him flying is not the point, the point is that he can go up to the moon and use it as an amplifier. And the limbo clones would be destroying him over and over, cathing madara will be last of his problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back