• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh

In that case, assume some Machop came by and used Foresight on Gengar before getting yeeted off the field.

The susanoo has NPI so yes he can, which leads me to the question what is Gengar's answer to getting one shot via susanoo?

The real cal howard said:
Tier restrictions
There are no tier restrictions until you put one and it does not have to be PF Susanoo, base Madara is 7-A and only higher with the armoured susanoo.

The real cal howard said:
Isn't Susanoo high 6-A?
Only perfect susanoo is High 6-A. The skeleton one to the armoured one with the base weapons are only on a higher level of 7-A than the users.

Yep without being able to use PF Susanoo which would have made him stomp he has no way to bypass that regen in his alive form.

wait unless it is Alive Madara during the war, in which case he has the rinnengan for soul manip.

The guy that is meant to know all you rmoves befre you use and have a bunch of mind and psychic attacks? I really dont see how a restricted alive Madara can do anything about that either.

Actually I didn't see anywhere that Gengar has resistance to mindhax, but I'm not sure how mindhax would affect a gaseous soul tbh.... does it even have a brain .....?

Itachi has better minhax and a sword that can seal souls... seems like a worse stomp lmao

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Itachi has better minhax and a sword that can seal souls... seems like a worse stomp lmao
I meant Itachi vs Gengar, but maybe it is I dare say that Naruto vs Pokemon does not mix too well. actually Obito instead?

wait I just realized he has the Gunbai in his standard equipment but does not have it's abilities for some reason.

He has attack reflection via Gunbai I just checked. He's missing NPI via Rinnegan tho

UchihaSlayer96 said:
He has attack reflection via Gunbai I just checked. He's missing NPI via Rinnegan tho
Cause I added it just now lol. I dont think it needs to be said, the rinnengan grabing souls is already enough.

Cause I added it just now lol. I dont think it needs to be said, the rinnengan grabing souls is already enough.

Oh nice job lol.

It's not necessary I guess you're right, but it could be added for the sake of clarification and indexing for those unfamiliar with Narutoverse. But it's unnecessary now that I think about it lol

Back