• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe if he comes into contact with TSO, his entire evolution would stop.
Someone said it was biological but i dont think so as it was shown to be a crust material and not his body.
Are you pretending to not understand what I'm saying, or do you actually need me to explain how creating a new sets of limbs and regenerating a lost limb are two separate things?

Are you pretending to not understand what I'm saying, or do you actually need me to explain how creating a new sets of limbs and regenerating a lost limb are two separate things?
My argument was that TSO would destroy his soul, and also negate his evolution. If you dont believe so then he makes a new arm, i however believe TSO would stop him from doing so.

It stopped edo from making new arms, even when jutsu was sent at it, tso stopped the entire jutsu just by touching part of it.

This match is literally beyond a speed blitz. Holy shit, dude.

Garou BLITZED PS as if he was a statue, who was already 2X faster than Madara. Garou then became WAY faster than that and you are using him at his peak. and he has FOUR arms.

My bro, there is absolutely no way in hell Madara isn't getting blitzed and pieced up in an instant. They start 10m away.

This match is literally beyond a speed blitz. Holy shit, dude.

Garou BLITZED PS as if he was a statue, who was already 2X faster than Madara. Garou then became WAY faster than that and you are using him at his peak. and he has FOUR arms.

My bro, there is absolutely no way in hell Madara isn't getting blitzed and pieced up in an instant. They start 10m away.
Sharingan, precog and danger sense. Garou isn't blitzing him just because he blitzed PS who was already fatigued from fighting continuesly againts two opponents, but also has none of those things.

Creating arms is not evolution...
It comes from his power, which is evolution.
At the very least it comes from his shell, which is part of his power and if TSO comes into contact it would nullify and shut it off, as it does with every other technique/jutsu in naruto.

Sharingan, precog and danger sense. Garou isn't blitzing him just because he blitzed PS who was already fatigued from fighting continuesly againts two opponents, but also has none of those things.
Garou has analytical prediction and instinctive reaction, his Sharigan isn't saving him because Garou has similar abilities that counter it.

Garou is indeed going to blitz him because he already blitzed someone faster than Madara in a FAR weaker state. It's not that hard to understand. Stop making stuff up.

He was beat tf up after getting 2v1 by garou and flashy flash. He def wasn't at his peak as he perfomed the feat with no injuries at all.
garou I can see blitzing the entire route and opening with a kick and dura neg, precog/danger sense kicks in the very start and has him throw up a barrier
Thats my argument, however they believe TSO wont be effective againts garou for whatever reason or that garou would dodge it instead of trying to break/reppel it which is far more likely for him to do while bloodlusted. (Look at him vs darkshine, he could of easily dodged, yet he decided to face on a power FAR greater than his at that point in time head on)

Garou has analytical prediction and instinctive reaction, his Sharigan isn't saving him because Garou has similar abilities that counter it.

Garou is indeed going to blitz him because he already blitzed someone faster than Madara in a FAR weaker state. It's not that hard to understand. Stop making stuff up.
Garou doesn't have similar abilities, he's never been shown and even then thats just disregarding sharingan, not any other of madara's various forms of precog and reacting to garou.

This is a stomp in both speed equalized and speed unequalized. Should be closed.

1. PS was not 2v1d by Garou and Flashy Flash
2. Not at peak =/= exhausted

Again, prove that PS was exhausted.
He was 2v1, when he took out flashyflash garou and flash were both attacking him at that point in time. That was because he offered to 2v1 flashy flash.

This is a stomp in both speed equalized and speed unequalized. Should be closed.
Its not a stomp in speed unequal. Just because you believe so doesn't mean its true. It should remain open.
Where are all these claims coming from? How would TSO stop Monsterfication?
Monsterfication and his evolution is a power. TSO power nulls everything it comes into contact with. Monsterfication/evolution is physicall and can be reverted. TSO would come into contact with it, turn it off. This would either stop garou from evolving, or revert his evolution all togethor.

Bro garou not stupid enough to just touch sus looking black ball that can fly in the air right?
Bloodlusted buddy. Go look at him vs darkshine, he was bloodlusted there and did he not keep on trading blows with darkshine knowing full well at points darkshine was far stronger, when he could have easily dodged.

He would either one, try and punch it away or 2, try and reflect it. Both wouldn't work and would end up in him being erased and his powers nullified.

Bro garou not stupid enough to just touch sus looking black ball that can fly in the air right?
Exactly. Even if he did go head on, his body would just take control and move out of the way.
Monsterfication and his evolution is a power. TSO power nulls everything it comes into contact with
It would hypothetically come in contact with his arm. I'm not debating that the arm gets deleted. I'm saying that Garou can just make a new one in the area that wasn't touched by the TSO. It's not that hard to understand mgod.

Bloodlusted buddy. Go look at him vs darkshine, he was bloodlusted there and did he not keep on trading blows with darkshine knowing full well at points darkshine was far stronger, when he could have easily dodged.

He would either one, try and punch it away or 2, try and reflect it. Both wouldn't work and would end up in him being erased and his powers nullified.
Reread One-Punch Man.

Can anyone remind me if Garou at that time is awake or still asleep?

Its not a stomp in speed unequal. Just because you believe so doesn't mean its true. It should remain open.
Except it is true because Garou has a scaling chain of speed that warrants a blitz in speed unequalized. He scales far above blitzing a guy who's already twice as fast as Madara. How many times must I say it?

His Sharingan abilities are hard-countered by Garou's skill and won't allow him to avoid being statued. The fight is over the moment it begins.

In speed equal Madara hax stomps with zero difficulty.

Reread One-Punch Man.
ive read it. Garou would rely on his martial arts more than not.
Exactly. Even if he did go head on, his body would just take control and move out of the way.
No, he would have to make contact with it, which would negate his powers and erase him.
It would hypothetically come in contact with his arm. I'm not debating that the arm gets deleted. I'm saying that Garou can just make a new one in the area that wasn't touched by the TSO. It's not that hard to understand mgod.
I think if he comes into contact with it, his monsterfication and evolution would he stopped and he wouldn't be able to remake new arms.

Can anyone remind me if Garou at that time is awake or still asleep?
he was awake
Except it is true because Garou has a scaling chain of speed that warrants a blitz in speed unequalized. He scales far above blitzing a guy who's already twice as fast as Madara. How many times must I say it?

His Sharingan abilities are hard-countered by Garou's skill and won't allow him to avoid being statued. The fight is over the moment it begins.

In speed equal Madara hax stomps with zero difficulty.
Sharingan abilities wont be countered by his skill and he still has sage mode precog with 4 other sets of eyes all on garou also tracking his moves from every angle. Madara isn't getting blitzed IMO.

Garou still has wincons even in speed =

then dont debate, leave and stop commenting your vote is counted.
The stop spreading around misinformation. Reread the scene you're talking about before spouting utter and complete bullshit. You're affecting other people's thoughts with the nonsense you're saying.

Sharingan abilities wont be countered by his skill and he still has sage mode precog with 4 other sets of eyes all on garou also tracking his moves from every angle. Madara isn't getting blitzed IMO.

Garou still has wincons even in speed =
Even if he could track Garou's movements (Which he has no proof of being able to do) he can't capitalize on it in any way because he isn't fast enough to move before Garou blitzes him in movement speed. I am not understanding your argument here.

Even if he could track Garou's movements (Which he has no proof of being able to do) he can't capitalize on it in any way because he isn't fast enough to move before Garou blitzes him in movement speed. I am not understanding your argument here.
He would move before garou moves, that is exactly what sasuke did with naruto (Who was perception blitzing him) and madara could easily replicate it.

Back