• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
whats stopping Garou from speed ramping, though I def think Madara takes this one from the start, but Imma listen to arguments
Well the argument is Garou blitzes him from the start. I don't believe that argument mainly because sage mode gives madara danger sense, and sharingan literally allows him to see his opponents next moves.

Stop using Saitama.

He is an outlier.
Not an outlier, fact of the matter is that garou stopped transforming, saitama is only 5-C he isn't infinte strength so garou would have simply kept on getting stronger and stronger, therefore he has a limit.

Well the argument is Garou blitzes him from the start. I don't believe that argument mainly because sage mode gives madara danger sense, and sharingan literally allows him to see his opponents next moves.
Im not one for using precog as a counter to speed blitz without it passively amping one's speed as well to match their movements, Imma need something more solid

Not an outlier, fact of the matter is that garou stopped transforming, saitama is only 5-C he isn't infinte strength so garou would have simply kept on getting stronger and stronger, therefore he has a limit.
He is 4-A

Is not even real fight

Wtf are you talking about???????

Im not one for using precog as a counter to speed blitz without it passively amping one's speed as well to match their movements, Imma need something more solid
Its danger sense plus precog. If you don't think that can counter a speed blitz then idk what to tell you.
Plus he also has 4 other madara's who also have danger sense and precog, that the original madara shares vision with so...

Its danger sense plus precog. If you don't think that can counter a speed blitz then idk what to tell you.
My argument is that precog is great and all, but it's just going to show him garou's speed increasing passively at a massive rate, until he loses the ability to dodge just by not having the physical capability to do so, which would happen in a second about maybe less assuming peak Garou speed ramp increase against plat sperm

And lets go with the scenario that garou does blitz him off start (Which i dont believe he can)
Garou wouldn't go for the head, he never has when blitzing people.

My argument is that precog is great and all, but it's just going to show him garou's speed increasing passively at a massive rate, until he loses the ability to dodge just by not having the physical capability to do so, which would happen in a second about maybe less assuming peak Garou speed ramp increase against plat sperm
In real time yeah about a second. However the fight with platinum lasted minutes in their vision, and it would be the same for madara. Garou's seems to evolve after getting attacked, i see madara attacking with either Chakra rods, TSO or Genjutsu.

Theres also the argument of TSO nullifying garou's ability to evolve and if not reverting it. Since they negate and reform every sinlge jutsu and this is Verse =

The TSO argument is what i see most likely. If madara shoots TSO at garou and garou tries to reflect them, he or one of his abilities would be making contact with them and be getting erased. With verse = if they even touch him you can argue they revert his evolution (Which is possible because his evolution is basically a shell around him and not his physhical body, look at when saitama punched him)

And lets go with the scenario that garou does blitz him off start (Which i dont believe he can)
Garou wouldn't go for the head, he never has when blitzing people.

In real time yeah about a second. However the fight with platinum lasted minutes in their vision, and it would be the same for madara. Garou's seems to evolve after getting attacked, i see madara attacking with either Chakra rods, TSO or Genjutsu.

Theres also the argument of TSO nullifying garou's ability to evolve and if not reverting it. Since they negate and reform every sinlge jutsu and this is Verse =
No

Garou doesn't need to get hit to evolve

No

Garou doesn't need to get hit to evolve
He doesn't but he evolves WHEN he gets hit.
When he has sufficent strength to beat the enemy, he wont evolve. Considering he'd be able to injure madara and is faster than him, i dont see his evolution coming into play until madara uses his hax, and when madara uses his hax he wins.

The TSO argument is what i see most likely. If madara shoots TSO at garou and garou tries to reflect them, he or one of his abilities would be making contact with them and be getting erased. With verse = if they even touch him you can argue they revert his evolution (Which is possible because his evolution is basically a shell around him and not his physhical body, look at when saitama punched him)
Garou's IR would make his body avoid it.

If tso touches you it erased whatever it touches, that part can't be regenerated cause it erases your soul and your physical body.

Madara can also enclose himself in his TSO, making him untouchable. Garou cant get through this.
Garou def wouldn't have a wincon, if he does that it's gg, any weaknesses to TSO barrier?

It an ee does it actually matter?

Nonetheless.

It doesn't limited by Chaka rule i think
What? Its not, it erases all matter it comes into contact with and erases existence as well, it nulifies chakra only but verse = would allow him to nullify garou's attacks.

there has to be one, I know Naruto well enough to know this much, they've expressly said that every jutsu has a weak point (Maybe this was just the manga though)
Naruto (Anyone with Six paths power) is resistant to Existence erasure, matter erasure and power nullification. Garou is not.
There is no weakness unless your resistant.

What? Its not, it erases all matter it comes into contact with and erases existence as well, it nulifies chakra only but verse = would allow him to nullify garou's attacks.
Chaka rule only applies to powernull tho but it don't matter cus verse equal and Garou just gonna Statue him

You're not understanding. He's not regenerating. He makes new sets of limbs.
I believe if he comes into contact with TSO, his entire evolution would stop.
Someone said it was biological but i dont think so as it was shown to be a crust material and not his body.

Chaka rule only applies to powernull tho but it don't matter cus verse equal and Garou just gonna Statue him
Garou isn't going to statue him, sharingan has overcome perception blitzes before and he not only has that but danger sense and 4 other pairs of eye. Plus he has a shit ton of sensory jutsu as well. I dont see garou blitzing him at all

Madara TSO barrier win low diff, but only if he starts with that
If garou attacks him and like these goons claim that madara cant react to him. He would resosrt to it as thats what he resorted to when he was getting blitzed by 8 gate guy.
He would get a chance too and garou doesn't attack peoples head, he wouldn't know madara has low mid regen and madara can use his TSO regardless of his phyysicall state (As long as he aint dead)

Garou isn't going to statue him, sharingan has overcome perception blitzes before and he not only has that but danger sense and 4 other pairs of eye. Plus he has a shit ton of sensory jutsu as well. I dont see garou blitzing him at all
I still think he'd need the physical capabilities to react, this would just give him enough time to pull out a hax wincon from his ass

Back