• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Composite human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu Chan said:
What ever happened to combined human?
Got deleted because the profile didn't make sense and didn't correspond with what is acceptable within the wiki.

So six paths madara without the rs

so double rinnegan rikudo sennin madara

You could give ch infinite prep and all the knowledge and he still dies

So given that CH has more going for him now (still no exact key) I'd like to mention that CH has many attacks that negate durability with his whole arsental.

Biological, chemical, radiological, and more. Nukes, Hydrogen Bombs, and space travel. If anything CH could be on the moon while directing attacks at Madara or something.

However yes I have no idea everything he could be capable of doing with 5 years.

"...can create an invisible shadow of himself that exists in a separate dimension who can act independently, and with whom he can swap places with indiscriminately."

Could someone clarify on this?

I can offer my input after this ability is explained for me.

ThePixelKirby said:
"...can create an invisible shadow of himself that exists in a separate dimension who can act independently, and with whom he can swap places with indiscriminately."

• Limbo: Border Jail (Þ╝¬ÕóôÒâ╗Þ¥║þìä, Rinbo: Hengoku): The user projects shadows of themselves into the invisible world known as Limbo (Þ╝¬Õóô, Rinbo; Literally meaning "Wheel Grave"), which is generally impossible to detect or visually perceive. The shadows can operate independently of the user, attacking and restraining target(s) or defending the original body from harm. Madara's shadow was strong enough to repel all nine tailed beasts in a single instance, while to the naked eye, it appeared to be the act of an invisible force. Only the Rinnegan can see these shadows perfectly.

I hope Limbo is what you meant

What happens if he is defeated but has someone in the Limbo realm? How often does he use it?

ThePixelKirby said:

Clones in other dimensions that can attack in the real one without being hurt by anyone in the real dimension that does not have dimensional bypassing abilities or sage of six paths powers.

Right, but if the user is dead, what happens? And how often do they use it?

I can describe how CH would win once my question is answered.

Precisely, how he uses it, does he start with it, and it's effect when he's dead.

ThePixelKirby said:
I can describe how CH would win once my question is answered.
Precisely, how he uses it, does he start with it, and it's effect when he's dead.
As I see it, he must have visual on the target he wants to attack, if Madara dies Limbo clone disappears thus it doesnt work after his death, that would be too OP. And I think limbo clones unlike shadow/stone ones aren't really self conscious or their inteligence is way below Madara's they will most probably defend him on their own but i dont think they have power to decide by them self which target takes priority, that might make a difference too. He can use 4 clones at max with both of his eyes and only one clone with one eye. Also clones need to get back to main body after a certain amount of time.

None of that has ever been confirmed besides them having to return after a certain amount of time but I think that only happened once anyway so idk

Also madara blitzes and can just summon the gedo mazo on the moon if he needs to

Let me at least say this:

Part 1: The Hot War
The moment the battle starts, the entire world's nuclear arsenal (Over 12,000 recorded as of November 2018) and then some are set to go off across the world. The majority of them are focused directly on Central Park, but they are stretched out to cover the entirety of the planet, along with the moon, for good measure. Some are set to go off in the atmosphere as well, making it impossible to dodge them. The damage itself might only scratch him, but here comes part 2...

Part 2: A Rad Battle
Radiation! In the key we are using, his Regenerationn is only Low-mid. So, the plan is to fill him with so much radiation due to his lack of radiation manipulation that he flat-out drops dead. After all, he has no resistance to it. It takes about 1000 REMS to kill in about an hour; of course, CH is using far, far more than that. But that brings the question...

Parr 3: Dude, Where's My Opponent?
In outer space, in a space shuttle, watching the carnage go down. By the time he's found, Madara will be dead.

Now, if Madara can survive this three-step plan, it is certainly a stomp.

Err Madara's IT literally uses the moon, to mind hax the planet. Being on the moon is the worst thing possible. They are in the perfect mind hax spot. Not that anywhere on earth would have helped.

Rocker1189 said:
Err Madara's IT literally uses the moon, to mind hax the planet. Being on the moon is the worst thing possible. They are in the perfect mind hax spot. Not that anywhere on earth would have helped.
Never said he was on the moon. He's likely far away from Earth in a space shuttle as his nukes do the work.

Madara is relativistic, dodging supersonic nukes is a complete cakewalk

From there, Madara uses IT with the moon mindhaxing CH

ThePixelKirby said:
Never said he was on the moon. He's likely far away from Earth in a space shuttle as his nukes do the work.
Madara can fly at relavistc speeds and scales to people that can breathe in space...none of what you said works.

So uhh

Part 1 is survived with ease

Part 2 is survived via truth seeking orbs being able to nullify energy which is what radiation is

Part 3 is dealt with by him either going to space or summoning the on the moon or shuttle

So while I could argue how no, he could not dodge, if he truly can nullify energy such as radiation, then I am correct, this is a stomp. Alright, let's close this now.

ThePixelKirby said:
Let me at least say this:==Part 1: The Hot War==
The moment the battle starts, the entire world's nuclear arsenal (Over 12,000 recorded as of November 2018) and then some are set to go off across the world. The majority of them are focused directly on Central Park, but they are stretched out to cover the entirety of the planet, along with the moon, for good measure. Some are set to go off in the atmosphere as well, making it impossible to dodge them. The damage itself might only scratch him, but here comes part 2...

Part 2: A Rad Battle
Radiation! In the key we are using, his Regenerationn is only Low-mid. So, the plan is to fill him with so much radiation due to his lack of radiation manipulation that he flat-out drops dead. After all, he has no resistance to it. It takes about 1000 REMS to kill in about an hour; of course, CH is using far, far more than that. But that brings the question...

Parr 3: Dude, Where's My Opponent?
In outer space, in a space shuttle, watching the carnage go down. By the time he's found, Madara will be dead.

Now, if Madara can survive this three-step plan, it is certainly a stomp.
Are you seriously trying to debate CH actually defeating Madara ******* Uchiha?

This is a whole new level of wank I haven't seen in a long time.

Madara uses Susanoo to shield himself. Anything CH has that could have even a remote chance of working against him would be useless....

It's called exploring options.

There is nothing wrong with considering different angles. No reasons were listed for why it was a stomp, so I offered a hypothetical situation that forced people to say why they thought it was a stomp.

I feel as if you deeply misunderstood my intentions, and jumped to insulting me first.

You don't need to write out an essay with fancy headings to understand this match is a catastrophic mismatch no matter how you look at it.

Maybe if this was Elderly Madara with one Sharingan only kept alive by the white Zetsu, then CH might have a chance.....

Composite Human was able to decisively defeat a thought-based reality warper.

I think it's worth considering all positions when using Composite Human of all people.

You can't compare a 8-B to a 7-A, nevermind Madars who is 5-C here.... And Madara doesn't exactly **** around.

Madara sends a playfull attack to test CH, and unintentonally turns him into mist.....

This reminds me of that one Naruto vs Jiren thread in r/whowouldwin where the OP just kept giving Naruto more body parts and abilities and people just kept laughing about how Jiren farts him into nonexistence

DragonEmperor23 said:
This reminds me of that one Naruto vs Jiren thread in r/whowouldwin where the OP just kept giving Naruto more body parts and abilities and people just kept laughing about how Jiren farts him into nonexistence
<Give Naruto a Six Paths Rinne Super Mangeykou Tenseingan Sharingan.

Still dies from an eyeblink

NO. JUST NO.

Maddy has At least Low-Mid regen and can heal from severe organ damage in a snap. Radiation is gonna be the least of his problems. Also, Madara's insane stats and abilities mean he just telekinetically sends the nukes flying right towards CH and blasting him to oblivion. CH literally has no way to get around any kind of Madara whatsoever.

All the intelligence in the world isn't gonna prep you for a guy who's literally verging on a 5-B's power level armed with insane hax. It just doesn't happen.

Someone bring Kep here LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back