• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara VS. Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
why you do dis? :(
k will give my vote to madara :)

1.aizen does not have resitance to Mind Manipulation so madara can win via Mind Manipulation

2.madara has resistance to Mind Manipulation/genjutsu so he can resit KS ( genjutsu can control opponent 5 sense same as KS control opponent 5 sense ) + madara can see through Illusion

3.madara Durability>>>> aizen AP madara has advantage here

4.aizen can detect Reiatsu from a different dimension so he should able to sense limbo but he wont able to touch it

5. madara can absorb aizen's energy based attack

6.madara can seal aizen

7.madara has Power Mimicry so he can copy some of aizen power

8.madara can drain aizen energy with Wood dragon

I mean, Madara needs to copy the hand-seals in order to mimic. Aizen doesnt use hand seals in any way. Kido incantation and his KS. What's Madara gonna copy?

PaChi2 said:
I mean, Madara needs to copy the hand-seals in order to mimic. Aizen doesnt use hand seals in any way. Kido incantation and his KS. What's Madara gonna copy?
Not really, he needs to copy the floww of chakra, hand seals only make the flow easier to controll.

Him copying aizens power is like copying a tailed bests powers tough, non possible

This fight has been done to death. Both are my favorite characters from their respective series, so I love seeing them in VS Matches. The issue here is that I've seen huge threads about Madara vs Aizen that lead to nothing positive and the fact that people have gone over the same fight over and over again makes it a little boring and redundant (even when using different forms of Aizen or Madara).

Eh, I have my own view of mind resistance.

Itachi used Tsukuyomi on Sasuke which worked, until Sasuke broke out of it with his own sharingan. That's resistance, otherwise Sasuke would be drooling on the floor.

Likewise, Shinji used his bankai on Aizen, who beat it effortlessly.

Unite My Rice said:
Eh, I have my own view of mind resistance.
Itachi used Tsukuyomi on Sasuke which worked, until Sasuke broke out of it with his own sharingan. That's resistance, otherwise Sasuke would be drooling on the floor.

Likewise, Shinji used his bankai on Aizen, who beat it effortlessly.
Apart from the fact that you know Aizen actually did not get out of Shinjis ability? He literally just fought in it anyway since all it did was reverse your perception (which would not have been too bad if it was not for the fact that Shinji literally told Aizen what his ability did). All Aizen as to do is know that things are reversed so move in the opposite direction for the same results.

Also as everyone knows Itachi was holding back on Sasuke.

Itachi holding back is irrelevant.

And Aizen did display a resistance. Even if Shinji didn't-

1. He clearly saw everything inverted and discerned his ability "did you expect me not to notice"

2. "Think you can fight with everything inverted in your head like that?" Check

3. Aizen stated it was merely an optical illusion while using KS on Shinji the entire time, calling his bankai fodder to his Shikai then lolstomping him

"Resistance is the ability to lessen the effectiveness of certain techniques and abilities through whatever means, such as greatly decreasing the potency of Mind Manipulation or nullifying it altogether."

By Aizen's own words he pretty much trivialized Shinji's ability.

Sakanade isn't mind manipulation. It's explicitly an optical illusion, and it was said to be a step below KS which controls the senses.

I don't even think it's exactly resistance. Aizen was clearly affected and ensnared under its effects. In my opinion, Shinji should have hacked his head off instead of merely slashing him and explaining the mechanics of his Zanpakutō to him. After understanding it, Aizen adapted to its effects and fodderized him.

Also, Shinji never revealed his Bankai. >_>

Aizen said himself that he only got used to it. He was completely in the illusion.

234881AE-8003-41E8-BAC0-95DD876E0200
He only got out because it was completely useless to Aizen. If the hax were better he would've been in trouble however.

Celestial Judge said:
Aizen didn't show any resistance to it. He's just freaking Aizen lol. If he resisted it, it wouldn't have worked in the first place.
That makes no goddamm sense.

Also Aizen FRA

"Your power is nothing when someone grows accustomed to it". There was no mind resisting. The hax was just not strong enough for Aizen.

Nothing about him calling it optical illusion or Shinji saying him fighting like that is impossible makes this mind resisting.

Aizen said it himself. If you can adapt to the inverted directions it is nothing. You guys are making stuff up at this point.

So you're telling me right now if I throw you into an active warzone after hundreds of years of training normally, then invert all sense of direction, you won't be carried out in a body bag?

If power was all there is to it, Aizen wouldn't need to take the time to analyze the technique. And in any case, that wasn't even the real Aizen, that was just an illusion of Aizen. Actively and consistently engaging in reversed combat on the level of non-reversed opponents is a case of superb mental ability.

If he's analyzing the technique wouldn't that mean he's trying to adapt to the Mind Hax and does not have a natural resitance to it?

You just answered your own question. He analyzed that he had to change all sense of direction and did so. That was all.

"There was no mind resisting. The hax was just not strong enough for Aizen."

Pick an argument. You're slipping.

THEY COINCIDE WITH EACHOTHER.

There was no mind resisting, Aizen was able to go along with the Mind Hax as is and still defeat him. If the hax were stronger ie Infinite Tsukuyomi, Izanagi. Izanami it would've worked.

When I say if the hax were stronger I'm saying that the hax Shinji had was so pitiful that even if you were to fight through it you can still defeat it.

I know what I am saying. Stop making arguments up and putting dialogue in the scans.

"Resistance is the ability to lessen the effectiveness of certain techniques and abilities through whatever means, such as greatly decreasing the potency of Mind Manipulation or nullifying it altogether."

Please show me how power breaks out of an illusion. If that were the case, it wouldn't have taken Yhwach's death and resurrection to break out of Kyoka Suigetsu. Even Yamamoto himself wouldn't have powered through the ability. He needed to grab Aizen's arm since he admits his senses could betray him, but he wouldn't mistake Aizen's reiatsu.

Aizen also was sure that he wouldn't beat Yama in a straight fight.

You're making things up now.

I'm not making anything up and I have shown you what I need to show you. He literally said

Code:
******if you can adapt to the surroundings ANYONE CAN DEFEAT HIM.*****
An example of him ACCTUALLY resisting the Mind Hax is if he:

Smelled the aroma from his Shikai and the world DIDN'T "turn upside down" but in fact remained the same because he RESISTED IT. Because the AROMA from his Shikai CAUSES the illusion.

THE FACT THAT IT DID MEANS HE WAS UNDER THE ILLUSION AND ADAPTED TO THE SITUATIONS BECAUSE THE ABILITIES OF THE HAX WEREN'T SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO DEFEAT AIZEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back