• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara VS. Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangai Ichigo said:
Also How does Aizen lacks mind resistance ? He has Mind manipulation with KS but he can't resist it ? Isn't he supposed to have trained with his Zanpakuto, seeing as he has mastered every single Shinigami art ?
That does not matter has any shinigami shown to have mind resistance? If so it has to be on their page just because he can pit others under illusions does not mean her can resist it.

Just because you have mind manipulation doesn't mean you have resitance to it.

He was easily caught in Shinjis illusion however it wasn't strong enough to take him down.

he is right tho lol just because you have the ability doesnt mean you can resist it. Also this madara has multi continental durability so i really dont see how he getting hurt by Aizen lol. Madara has resistance to mind manipulation scaling from Obito who was literally getting his concious torn apart by the ten tails but fought it back and overcame it. He also has izanagi and limbo clone which are two things Aizen cant do a thing about. And lets just say madara cant get out of KS, it doesnt matter when his limbo clone which is literally him is out and about running around ******* shit up with its high AP and Aizen cant see it or even sense it either or touch it.

Celestial Judge said:
Just because you have mind manipulation doesn't mean you have resitance to it.
He was easily caught in Shinjis illusion however it wasn't strong enough to take him down.
More like it was terrible and Shinji explained to him exactly what it did not like an idiot.

Once you know what it is a incredible fighter like Aizen can beat it easily.

More like it was terrible and Shinji explained to him exactly what it did not like an idiot.

Once you know what it is a incredible fighter like Aizen can beat it easily.

That's not my point though. My point was that he was caught in it.

illusions dont always mess with the mind. You can chose to believe if they are real and let the **** up your mind but Aizen knew they werent real tho

Celestial Judge said:
That's not my point though. My point was that he was caught in it.
Yeah I know I am just saying that it was a really bad mind manipulation which Shinji made worse by explaining.

Madara: (Wtfsen,Ricsi,Rocker1189,AstralKing,ProfessorKukui,Shadowbokunohero,Dzhindzholia,Celestial Judge,)8 votes.

Aizen:(Onracol,Knightofannihilation666,Unholy Bindings,Dat Dot,Varun.vinu,Hst master)6 votes.

Omimi said:
lol stop giving aizen/madara ability they don't have thanks :)

Lol maybe you should actually read the Manga instead of saying we're giving him fake powers. I'm in middle of finding the scan so thanks. :)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Lol maybe you should actually read the Manga instead of saying we're giving him fake powers. I'm in middle of finding the scan so thanks. :)
I have not quite finished the manga yet at 671. Although I already read all of the ends from then on ages ago. But if it before 671 I am nearly certain it never happened.

i wont lie sage mode doesnt give you emotion sensing if i remember but you do get a sixth sense we can see by the fact that madara can figh without his eyes open

AstralKing7 said:
i wont lie sage mode doesnt give you emotion sensing if i remember but you do get a sixth sense we can see by the fact that madara can figh without his eyes ope
So it was not emotion sensing? I am so lost so what did Naruto use to sense the war happening countries away or at least what 6th sense.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
k find it > make CRT and add it on his page then we can talk :)

Rocker1189 said:
So it was not emotion sensing? I am so lost so what did Naruto use to sense the war happening countries away or at least what 6th sense.
only KCM naruto has emotion sensing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back