• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara VS. Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
also for all you insisting Madara's Out character argument. it goes both ways

despite Aizen being a Kido master the amount of times his used Kido against enemies of the same caliber or stronger is pathetic

in fact he only used Kido against Ichigo once he got his ass kicked and the kido he used on Yhwach can easily be managed by Madara or downright tank with Susanoo

in fact 80 percent of Kido can be countered via Physical strength
Actually, Madara's character during his revival is to enjoy fight, heck even licked his own wounds. Tell me if I'm wrong tho.

I wouldn't call that pathetic, if we're going by that then, Madara use genjutsu on fodder is also pathetic. (sowwy).

Madara tank? His durability is Small Country level with Sage Mode (Broke out of Shukaku's seal, and it took eight of the Bijuu attacking simultaneously to destroy his Susano'o). At least Continent level, likely higher with one Rinnegan so they can harm each other okay?

Countered by physical strength? That's because the reiatsu stuff from Bleach tbh, remember when Aizen tank the effect Soi Fon's shikai with his reiatsu?

I'm gonna leave KS argument for now. Btw.

Dat Dot said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
also for all you insisting Madara's Out character argument. it goes both ways

despite Aizen being a Kido master the amount of times his used Kido against enemies of the same caliber or stronger is pathetic

in fact he only used Kido against Ichigo once he got his ass kicked and the kido he used on Yhwach can easily be managed by Madara or downright tank with Susanoo

in fact 80 percent of Kido can be countered via Physical strength
Actually, Madara's character during his revival is to enjoy fight, heck even licked his own wounds. Tell me if I'm wrong tho.
I wouldn't call that pathetic, if we're going by that then, Madara use genjutsu on fodder is also pathetic. (sowwy).

Madara tank? His durability is Small Country level with Sage Mode (Broke out of Shukaku's seal, and it took eight of the Bijuu attacking simultaneously to destroy his Susano'o). At least Continent level, likely higher with one Rinnegan so they can harm each other okay?

Countered by physical strength? That's because the reiatsu stuff from Bleach tbh, remember when Aizen tank the effect Soi Fon's shikai with his reiatsu?

I'm gonna leave KS argument for now. Btw.
Perfect Susanoo has High 6-A Durability

@Shadow

Yes he did, he mindhaxed his final form before he got killed, Kyoka still worked at that point, being more powerfull has never helped anyone resisting KS.

I said he did that casually even when he was weaker than he he is now, being bigger only makes him a bigger target.

It's a mind manipulating technique, And Aizen got around it easily, Madara doesn't start with genjutsu, he starts with ninjutsu, unlike Aizen who in EOS is literally kyoka himself.

Don't give me the no looking bullshit please.

Version
aha

it's said here that the most recent version or the most powerful of the versions is always used. Madara had a rinnegan before becoming the Juubi Jinchuriki, nowhere in Key is it specified it's without a rinnegan, it's the key that lasted up until the next key.

Madara can't counter KS, he will look at Aizen and then it's over because after he falls under KS he won't be touching him no matter what attack he pulls off.

this Op intended to likely use Rinnegan madara

otherwise this battle would be a stomp low 6-B vs 6-A is a stomp

Why do people always assume being a higher tier makes you win automatically?

Shit, Altair is 2-C and there are lots of characters way below her tier that outhax or speed blitz her due to her other stats being shit.

KS doesn't matter when Madara can downright counter it

if the Rinnegan can counter Visual Genjutsu

there's no reason to assume it wouldn't counter KS

unless KS has shown effecting something above Madara

which it hasn't

it didn't even effect Yhwach at it's strongest

it affected a pre almight Yhwach who is 6-B

I already said it, Genjutsu are energy related techinques, Kyoka suigetsu has nothing to do with energy, it's simple hax that works despite your physicals.

Kyoka suigetsu worked on Yhwach up until the very end, you assume he can't use it because he didn't use on on fully powered Yhwach, and that's because he didn't need to, he already did. No one has been shown to resist KS just because they had higher stats.

Kyoka is hax, hax that isn't tied to physical stats, it's just hax that works regardless of your stats.

I wouldn't call that pathetic, if we're going by that then, Madara use 'genjutsu' on fodder is also pathetic. ('sowwy').

it's Pathetic when despite knowing hundreds of Kido he used only two+

even though I know Aizen would use more.. I'm using the same type of logic on Aizen to show bad of an argument it is to say Madara doing stuff he ahs in the past is OOC for him.

Madara isn't stupid either... the moment Aizen starts hurting him his going to fight harder

Madara isnt stupid

Aizen has no counter for Limbo clones

Unholy Bindings said:
Why do people always assume being a higher tier makes you win automatically?
Shit, Altair is 2-C and there are lots of characters way below her tier that outhax or speed blitz her due to her other stats being shit.
Because Aizen doesnt out Hax Madara

KS Hax isnt anything special in the larger scope of things

But there is no reason to assume it counters visual genjust. The only thing it countered was IT (which does not need you to look at it in the first place), and the rinnegan is a specific weaknes of it.

And you are assuming that we are using a version of the character that is not the one mentioned?

And tier has as much to do with mind manipulation as blech has with a consistent plot

And you are assuming that we are using a version of the character that is not the one mentioned?

which makes it worst for Aizen

this Aizen in character has used one Kido ability

KS mechanics works the same way as Genjutsu

Rinengan has been noted to counter genjutsu constantly

Aizen's only huge advantage here is his Regen

anyway im leaving the thread

KS is an extremely wanked ability

Shadowbokunohero said:
Because Aizen doesnt out Hax Madara

KS Hax isnt anything special in the larger scope of things
No it's not KS suuuuurely ain't special, except that it downright makes you believe anything he wants, making you unaware you already are under his effect, that's already enough for aizen to win this.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Aizen has no counter for Limbo clones
Wrong, Aizen has sensed reitasu form different dimesnions, his EP will counter a single limbo he has from one rinnegan.

The genjutsu rinnegan counters is lower then aizens, with the expetion of IT, which is the abilities weakness, not the eyes power.

And again, revived amdara has no rinnegan, unless its edo revived, which is a fake rinnegan and has been noted to be less effective

Shadowbokunohero said:
KS mechanics works the same way as Genjutsu

KS is an extremely wanked ability
Im sorry what did you just say? How many times does it take for you to understand. Genjutsu manipulates chakra within someone's body. Kyoka suigetsu ishas nothing to do with that, it simply puts you under it's effect if you look at it, no energy, raw power or anything involves countering it, only touching it before it activates.

not all genjutsu manipulates chakra in the body tho. The fact that it can work on people who dont have chakra is what makes it a hax ability. Madara also knows izanagi so him being put under a illusion doesnt even matter when he can rewrite reality to where he gets out of it and touches the blade or aizen

Also if Madara is blind in the form in the original thread, how exactly will KS work?

Even if Madara were to be caught in KS which is highly unlikely, he would most likely figure it out.

Reasoning: Unohana (Who is way less unexperienced with illusions in the first place) was able to notice a flaw in his illusion with Aizen's fake corpse but did not take action.

If Madara happens to touch his blade just once he's out.

While any genjutsu Madara throws at Aizen is literally a GG.

Anyway KS is nothing special controls 5 senses like any basic genjutsu. It si decently strong outside of universe but only worked on people that have 0 resistance. And only worked on yhwach because he activated it on him when Yhwach did not have the Almighty. Madara does not have his eyes to see the activation of KS and Madara has sage mode given him a 6th sense KS is useless Madara has Susanoo which is impossible for Aizen to break in anyway. Aizen gets destroyed.

No way to hurt Madara.

I give it to Madara hands down.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Aizen's counter for Limbo clones is his regen. This thread is pretty ridiculous tbh
That is not a counter simply his way of surviving. And what makes the thread ridiculous.

That means nothing Madara can genjutsu him anyway or oneshot with Susanoo. Limbo is just a distraction that he can never get rid off.

Expect for the fact that Aizen can attack with his Reiatsu from a different dimension. Also the chances of Madara using Genjutsu in this fight seems pretty low, I only see him using it once he notices that he can't beat Aizen's Regenerationn.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Expect for the fact that Aizen can attack with his Reiatsu from a different dimension. Also the chances of Madara using Genjutsu in this fight seems pretty low, I only see him using it once he notices that he can't beat Aizen's Regenerationn.
Which he would with the Limbo attacks.

And since when could he attack with reiatsu from different dimensions?

I swear each thread with this guy has people giving him new abilities.

Also How does Aizen lacks mind resistance ? He has Mind manipulation with KS but he can't resist it ? Isn't he supposed to have trained with his Zanpakuto, seeing as he has mastered every single Shinigami art ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back