• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Aura Michibane

im 100% sure he'd just swim to the surface and stand on the water lol, unless shes in COMPLETE control of the ocean then he'd have an issue

she's in complete control like posideon?? And does she have to create it like kisame or will it just spawn like kaguya dimmensions?

Its not his go to but its not like he's against using it, and given the fact that he'd need to keep aura in place since he's gonna be thrown around the ocean or w.e he'd use it

Lmao that ain’t how it works dude. You can’t say FRA isn’t counted when it’s a valid thing since others have provided reasoning already.
"Fra" is spam. Don't tell me about things I have already seeing in other threads. If he wants to change his vote provide a reason or quote something and say "fra".

"Fra" is spam. Don't tell me about things I have already seeing in other threads. If he wants to change his vote provide a reason or quote something and say "fra".
No it isn’t lol. It’s a valid way to vote for someone without having to list the same shit others have already listed previously. Reasons were given for Aura winning that convinced him so he said Aura FRA. He literally has no need to do anything else and you certainly don’t have any power or right to claim his vote is invalid 😂

Votes have been added. Those who have not voted yet need to vote. Remember that you can also try and debunk the other persons vote to remove it.

No it isn’t lol. It’s a valid way to vote for someone without having to list the same shit others have already listed previously. Reasons were given for Aura winning that convinced him so he said Aura FRA. He literally has no need to do anything else and you certainly don’t have any power or right to claim his vote is invalid 😂
Is in the rules to not spam. Go read them. Fra.

According to the OP, it's 6-A vs 6-B. Isn't this an invalid vs thread?
Going with the profiles Madara has the speed advantage and hax versitality to deal with Aura. Both debaters have provided reasons for each characters win condition and haven't ingage in debuking either sides argument. Although the votes for Aura who has the highest tier can be easily debunked by one of Madara's Rinnegan eye powers, they have not yet done so. And that's why they are counted.

Going with the profiles Madara has the speed advantage and hax versitality to deal with Aura. Both debaters have provided reasons for each characters win condition and haven't ingage in debuking either sides argument. Although the votes for Aura who has the highest tier can be easily debunked by one of Madara's Rinnegan eye powers, they have not yet done so. And that's why they are counted.
If they can be debunked, it’s probably best to bring it up since we don’t exactly want incorrect results on the characters pages.

If they can be debunked, it’s probably best to bring it up since we don’t exactly want incorrect results on the characters pages.
Exactly, however, as the OP I cannot vote or act biased towards a character. I offered my reasons to the match being able to go either way. It's up to the Naruto team debaters to discredit Aura's win conditions, and vice versa for Bleach debaters to debunk Madara's win conditions. So far no debunks have been offered from any of the parties involved.

Exactly, however, as the OP I cannot vote or act biased towards a character. I offered my reasons to the match being able to go either way. It's up to the Naruto team debaters to discredit Aura's win conditions, and vice versa for Bleach debaters to debunk Madara's win conditions. So far no debunks have been offered from any of the parties involved.
Not necessarily. Half the time, the OP is the one person on the site who has any clue about one of the characters and they high key have to explain how shit works 😂

I also think they changed it so that the OP can vote though don’t quote me on that.
I assume there is some hax from Madara that allows him to bypass Aura's durability and protection hax to justify this match?
Madara has genjutsu which is a GG if he lands it on Aura.

I assume there is some hax from Madara that allows him to bypass Aura's durability and protection hax to justify this match?
If I am allow to say, Madara’s Rinnegan can absorb energy, and his profile has both Air Manipulation and Soul Manipulation that would allow him to bypass Aura’s protection hax.

Back