• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Here's hoping this is fair.

Evil Cole MacGrath vs. Doctor Strange.

Both at High 7-A.

Speed Equalized.

Evil Cole render
Kessler thought he was preparing me to face some "Beast". That I'd be using my powers for the greater good. What an idiot. These powers are only good for one thing. Letting me take what I want, when I want. In a place with no law, the strong take what they want, and the weak are their slaves. Their playthings. And no one...is stronger...than me.

vs.
Doctor Strange MCU 12

Hmm.....

This is actually a really tough one for Cole.

While Cole is definitely the more experienced of the two and has the AP advantage, Strange beats him in Sheer versatility with Time abilities, BFR with Portal's, time loops etc.

All in all, through sheer versatility, Imma have to go with Strange due to just throwing him away in a portal. And time stopping him in place, or reversing time if stuff gets dangerous.

Honestly, Strange 9/10

Cole's biggest issue is that his attacks are kinda telegraphed in that when he raises its palm, it's pretty easy to tell from which direction he's going to be attack. This Cole doesn't have the luxury of honing attacks or trick shot grenades. His attacks are powerful, but straightforward.nStrange literally has the answer to all of Cole's attacks. He can either send them away with portals or trap them into the mirror dimension, or transmute them into butterflies, or just use his shields to block them.

If he brings both him and Cole into the Mirror Dimension, then Cole is basically screwed from the get go. He can't call down a lightning strike since Strange has dominion over his pocket dimension and can just warp Cole's storm away. He can also just cut him off from electrical power sources, weakening Cole and limiting his ammo supply.

It'll also be pretty easy for Strnage to use his portals to BFR Cole, as he can't really do anything Igbo he uses the moving version of the portal, as Cole can't fly yet or use Lightning Tether.

And Strange has shown to be pretty quick with BFR'ing people who are threats to his realm, and this Cole looks and acts like a demon.

Cole's only hope of winning is to try and strategically use his grenades to land an attack behind Strnge and distract him from it long enough to detonate.

Strange via spamming BFR

>Sees title

Oh fu-

Strange for reasons above.

I mean he could potentially one shot with the AP to durability advantage if he uses his powers wisely and spreads them out, and could maybe dodge a few portal BFR's via launching himself with Static Thrusters and Shockwaves

He has 9-C durability... Without Shields. Or preferably when they actually hit him and don't just get lolnoped to another dimension.

There's no way I see that Cole actually can hit strange for that killing blow.

Well his inFamous 1 evil attacks have a pretty decent blast radius, and his cluster grenades and megawatt hammer can spew out multiple mini grenades that have massive spread. His fully upgraded evil megawatt hammer can spew out 6 extra rockets and his grenades can release 7 extra grenades. If Cole spams these in in rapid succession, he can easily cover the street in electrical ticking time bombs. Strange can only make so many portals at once, and he'll need to get them all in order to avoid getting one shotted. He could fly away, but that just leaves him open to Cole dropping the thunder on him.

Strange also needs to raise his hands in order to activate his shields, and from what I can remember, they only cover so much of his body and usually leave him exposed from behind. If Cole can aim his rocket for the side of Strange's body that isn't covered, he can OHK him with the splash damage.

His electricity is also superconductive, and his arc lightning can possibly concur off any nearby metal objects to hit Strnage from behind his shield and kill him.

But still, it's more likely that Strange gives Cole the Loki treatment, but instead of making him fall forever, he just drops him in the ocean and Cole dies instantly.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
But still, it's more likely that Strange gives Cole the Loki treatment, but instead of making him fall forever, he just drops him in the ocean and Cole dies instantly.
How would Strange know to drop him in the ocean? And making Cole fall forever is still a win for Strange.

Back