• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lyserg AND Hao Revisions

So I posted Lyserg revisions a while back but now I am thinking about something.

Seeing Hao's page, it puts him at Continent, when it is clear the Spirit of Fire is capable of much more.

How much more?

Let's scale to the other Elemental Warriors. Two Kami classes could extinguish a solar flare and a solar prominence, which is massively larger than the Earth, by the way. The two combined would make this a high multi-planet feat yet we have a City Block Lyserg and a continental Hao at the time he had the Spirit of Fire, wtf? Granted, it was stated that Lyserg with this Spirit of Fire surpassed Hao's former use of it, which was thought to be perfect, so maybe keeping him around Continental and likely far higher makes sense. (Although the original power of the Spirit is likely on par with the Spirit of Earth not within the realm of the Great Spirit, where the Spirit of Earth can control all of the Earth, and Hao used it to it's full extent while Lyserg did even better, so I think Planet level Hao at the point in time he had the SoF and Multi-Planet Lyserg via scaling makes the most sense)

Thoughts?

Back