• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
there...isn't much going for slash emperor from what i see and that's his problem while lyle's flames of worthlessness is very potent and can attack the soul with defensive shit so...i guess Lyle unless slash emperor has something idk on the page

The truth of the world refers to Ado cutting the Red Sky and showing the Blue Sky so nothing really (colors though~)

Doesn't help that Ado didn't do much in the war until the appearance of the Types which means he really isn't that extraordinary against normal sized opponents.

Lyle already got quite the advantage in terms of hax, especially with flames that soulfuck.

Slash Emperor ain't special (unless you wanna count the truth stuff) it just absorbs the planet energy and increase its size :p

Giving it to Lyle here

Yeah Slash Emperor is just a big sword. But he should have a range advantage. But ultimately we know so little about him which doesn't help the fact that he is badly outhaxed so I guess I'm voting Lyle.

Lyle has a far more impressive arsenal compared to Ado. His black flames, durability negation, flight and ability to cut to the molecular level put him at an advantage.

So, voting for Lyle.

Lyle kinda sorta destroys for the reasons already given.

Not much else to say, really. Guy takes it pretty decisively.

Back