• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Former Nazi vs Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the cuff, but I think this is inconclusive at worse, or Merc's favor at best.

I just don't see a way for Lyle to kill Merc.

Honestly, probably a million different things, but Sensory Merc doesn't ever really fight, so we don't have much to go off of, with that being said, I'm pretty sure that's Merc's hax is greater than Lyle's Invulnerability, so he could erase him, absorb his energy, his mindhax will be influencing him too, making his opponent feel that it isn't right to try and hurt him while also inciting mind-numbing rage.

Whatever the case, I am pretty sure Merc's Type 4 and 9 Immortality makes him virtually unkillable here, or in general, really.

Yeah, I agree. I think he definitively wins.

He has that, plus he also can erase people from his script, and those that fight him have their energy drained if they touch him.

"Energy Absorption (Can siphon the strength of those that interact with him)"

"Existence Erasure (Can erase people on a whim and is able to make something never exist in the first place by erasing them from his "script")"

There is also the fact that he probably could just rip out Lyle's soul with Ewigkeit, tbh. And who knows how many other powers he has since he actually possesses dominion over every law and craving that exists in his world barring the main characters.

Add into that High 1-A Type 9 Immortality, and if you do somehow kill both Merc's Sensory and Merc himself, Acta Est Fabula activates and goes "No u".

Yeah, honestly, I don't really see how Lyle wins like at all.

Call Red, maybe he can change my mind, because otherwise, I think Merc stomps and this should be closed.

Merc will rekt Lyle due to the fact merc's haxes are from a stronger god (himself) so even with lyle's invul it would be moot because of the fact Merc is stronger in the scaling chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back