• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I was contemplating if i should do this one until i remembered that Luffy could switch off his mind and has precognition.. so this should be interesting.

Sequel to the other two threads. in celebration of the upcoming Star wars movie the Last Jedi that hit's theaters this December i decided to put Luke up against a variety of opponents to see how many wins and losses Luke can get by the time of the Movie's release.

• 7-C versions for both
  • Speed Equalized
  • Disney Canon Luke Btw
  • Luke:4
  • Luffy: 2

Would he be able to turn his mind off after he got mind manipulated thou? I see no mind manipulation resistance on his profile and neither the reasons for which he could.

The f****. Okay, now I have seen it all.

This must go to the spite threads.

Luke mind hax isnt nearly as OP as his legends counterpart. this might Luke's first loss ^_^

I mean, whitebeard saga luffy doesnt have a chance here.

Baseline level mind hax is more than enough to win.

Does he start off with mind hax? And it seems like this version of Luke's mind hax isn't broken like his counterparts.

they both in character.. i find it unlikely Luke will go straight ahead with mind hax but if pushed into a corner then yeah he will eventually use it, if Luffy switchers his mind off he might be able to counter it. so its pretty even imo. who you voting for PaCHI?

Shadowbokunohero said:
they both in character.. i find it unlikely Luke will go straight ahead with mind hax but if pushed into a corner then yeah he will eventually use it, if Luffy switchers his mind off he might be able to counter it. so its pretty even imo. who you voting for PaCHI?
Luke's mind hax is pretty much his first response unless he knows ut won't work. In ROTJ he first attempted to mind trick Jabba before things got violent but Jabba resisted it. I see no reason he won't use it here. Going with Luke unless Luffy turns his mind off first thing.

Luffy ain't turning his mind off anytime soon in a battle so Luke wins for sure.

Anyway, where does this turning mind off even comes from?

Does Luke always use his mind manipulation to kill or incapacitate? And how would that work against people with strong wills?

Would that work against mind manipulation thou? I mean if it does it should be added on his profile and not only for him since I know other characters with same abilty.

Too bad @Cin isn't here now.

WilliamShadow said:
Would that work against mind manipulation thou? I mean if it does it should be added on his profile and not only for him since I know other characters with same abilty.

Too bad @Cin isn't here now.

It was on his profile but Idk what happened to it. But yeah he has the ability to turn his mind off.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Does Luke always use his mind manipulation to kill or incapacitate? And how would that work against people with strong wills?
Just incapacitate or get them to walk away. Depends on how much will Luffy has.

I don't want to sound cringey but Luffy's will is massive. And would Conquerors Haki counter his mind hax by any chance?

Using force requires massive power of will as well, so if Luke was able to affect people with force doubt haki would be any different.

I voted for Luke via mind manipulation cause Luffy ain't turning his mind off unless he knows he has to do it.

Again if Luke can use mind manipulation on people that use force than haki user don't make a difference.

Also, until his profile says so he does not. At least for me.

Wait is this Luke even that good with the force? In his weaknesses it says he's inexperienced. I assume that goes for his force skills as well?

Back