• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am looking at his profile not at the movie right now.

Any experts on Luke here? Until then I retract my vote.

TheNeolancer said:
Well you can keep youŕe vot until an expert comes in... sorry if I was a little rude...
You weren't rude at all. At least it didn't seem like it to me.

People on this wiki are sometimes way to sensitive on that "hostile" subject, but let's leave that aside.

@TheNeolancer.. yes while a person can resist it with a strong enough willpower or connection to the force.. they cant continuously resist it. in most cases when a Jedi is unable to use mind trick on someone who has a strong will its mostly due to their passive nature as attempting mind manipulation on someone too hard while they resist it can result in the destruction of that persons mind as stated during the interrogation of Cad Bane.

Shadowbokunohero said:
@TheNeolancer.. yes while a person can resist it with a strong enough willpower or connection to the force.. they cant continuously resist it. in most cases when a Jedi is unable to use mind trick on someone who has a strong will its mostly due to their passive nature as attempting mind manipulation on someone too hard while they resist it can result in the destruction of that persons mind as stated during the interrogation of Cad Bane.
Yeesh...

People seems arguing about mind manipulation while here I am thinking can Luffy do something to Luke's telekinetic force?

Might as well vote for Luke for now via force barrier, telekinetic power and cutting power of a lightsaber.

Yeah, Luffy's vulnerability again mental based abilities would make him very hard to win this fight.

Although we have see that characters with very strong will can resist the Mind Trick, like Cad Bane.

But then again we have see that it wasn't enough to nullify the Colors Trap of Miss Goldenweek.

Even despire that the lightsaber is a factor that Luffy cannot trully counter or nullify.

Back