• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto because superior tactics, variety, versatility and is a literal one man army.

Naruto is a much better version of Cracker and Luffy only beat him cause he was able to eat his soldiers... Naruto wins this easily with clones, versitalty etc.

Naruto take this, his Shadow Clones + Rasenshuriken + Bijuudama is dangerous combination for Luffy. Basicaly for reason above I guess.

You heard that folks? Let's close the thread and add the victory.

Let's add 10 while we're at it.

Also voting for Naruto via his vastly superior versatility and range.

Voting Luffy via precog, Higher AP and Durability and stamina. The reason why it was difficult for Luffy to beat Cracker wasn't the clones, but rather the durability of said clones. Naruto's are different, they scale to his own AP but not his durability. A simple wave of Conquerors Haki should be more than enough to wipe them out. It'll also be easier for Luffy to damage Naruto than Naruto can damage Luffy thanks to his higher AP and Durability. Also i wouldn't say Naruto has better tactics, honestly both are probably even in that category.

Also i don't see how the Bijuudama is dangerous to Luffy. He has the durability necessary to take them head on without too much of an issue. Also keep in mind Gear Fourth can last much longer than Naruto in this form. Going off his profile Naruto can only stay in this form for 5 minutes.

And Luffy can get around this with his flight. Also Luffy can one shot with King Kong Gun since it was able to one shot Doffy who has much superior AP and Durability than Naruto.

Also can I actually see a scan of the RasenShuriken actually being able to cause cellular damage to people on his level? And has this only been shown to be able to do so consistently?

Hmm, fair.

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-341-page-11.html

Naruto's Rasenshuriken able to damage/cut kakuzu's thread things it also explained by Tsunade that the RS do a cellular damage.

That doesn't really sell me that it'd work on someone of equal strength or ignore durability. Ki from DBZ is confirmed to be able to Destroy on an atomic level yet we don't treat it as durability negation or anything like that.

Either way it looks like Luffy is more likely to one shot Naruto here. Luffy can dodge the RS with precog and flight and that's essentially the only ace Naruto has. Luffy has a few attacks here that can actually one hit Naruto.

Pretty sure it would work on Luffy since the scan I show is when Naruto is only building level while Kakuzu is Town Level.

How good is Luffy precog anyway?

Yeah but the issue is that Kakuzu has no signs of cellular damage on his body whatsoever. Also Naruto is town level / small town level+ with the RS not building level.

It should be as good as Doffy's or slightly worse. Doffy's CoO allows him to have a 360 degree view of the battle flied and it's constant enough to dodge a decent amount of attacks. However it's not always constant and nowhere as good as the likes of Katakuri's CoO.

Also two questions. Which High 6-C Naruto is being used? On his profile he only has large town level durability for one of his High 6-C keys. And isn't Naruto going through a revision anyway?

@Knight + You can't said that he does not have cellular damage becuase it does not seems so, because cellular damage works on a cellular level.

Going with Uzumaki due to reasons above.

Well he still Small Town level with RS while Kakuzu is solid Town Level.

But yeah, the OP should specify which High 6-C version of Naruto. Maybe we need to wait until the revision is done? If there is any revision at all.

@New

I'm pretty sure Cellular Damage would still show damage on the outside. Just as how Atomic damage shows signs of atomic damage.

Dat Dot said:
Well he still Small Town level with RS while Kakuzu is solid Town Level.

But yeah, the OP should specify which High 6-C version of Naruto. Maybe we need to wait until the revision is done?

Yeah that'd be my suggestion. For all we know Naruto could be bumped to large country or small island depending on how the calcs come out. So yeah I'd definitely wait until the revision is over.

@New Cellular Damage can liquefi and well Atomic damage can vaporize but on an atomic level. In the Scan Dat showed me no such thing is happening which is why it's iffy to me.

Luffy Advantages:

Higher AP

Precog

Resistant to Blunt Force (So no punching naruto, you got your rasenshurikens and bijuudamas)

Better range

More free form fighting style

Naruto Advantages:

Smarter then luffy (I never thought I would say that)...

Rasenshuriken somewhat ignores durability.

Better AOE.

better training??

Ultimately, it comes down to what side of the table you prefer: range or aoe.

I am inclined to go with AOE here. I say this because it doesnt matter if Luffy can see a premonition of a rasenshuriken if he cant dodge it in time.

At this point of the story, it expands and becomes a decent size AOE as well as him having somewhat equal range with the Bijuudama (which I think he has at this point??)

All in all, I will give it to naruto for mid diff. Luffy might have the advantage with precog and range, but that wont matter much when your opponent is tricky and also got better AOE.

And while Luffy might one or two shot naruto with a kong gun to the face, naruto also has

A. Regen (although shitty regen, still regen)

B. Aura sensing with Sage Mode, allowing him better reaction timing then even in his tailed form (as stated in his fight with the third raikage that it is faster and has better range.)

C. Clones. Just throw like, 10 at luffy and he will be overwhelmed pretty easilyish. Especially since those clones can all make rasenshurikens and cut luffy in half.

^

Still need scans of RS actually ignoring durability. Also keep in mind those clones can easily before taken care of since they don't have the durability Naruto has. His regen is actually very irrelevant here, it's low Regenerationn it won't help him here at all. Aura Sensing is great and all but if Doffy wasn't able to escape King Kong Gun with his precog neither is Naruto. Also it depends on how said AoE works. To me it's more a wide spread attack but that's pretty easy to counter by jumping / flying over it.

The only problem I see Luffy having is the RS but like I said previously, it's very sketchy if it actually has cellular damage. All the scans I've been shown of it shows nothing close to cellular damage unless it's very obscure.

Training can honestly go either way imo it's probably even and same with their fighting skills.

See I see this battle being determined by one main thing here. And that's the duration of the forms used here. Gear Fourth can outlast Naruto in this form seeing as how it'll only last 5 minutes. Luffy in G4 is more than capable of fighting off Naruto for 5 minutes considering he fought Cracker for over 11 hours and is superior to characters who can fight for 5 day's nonstop.

Also it's not taking two shots from King Kong Gun to finish Naruto off. It'll only take one. Doffy was one shot from the attack, Naruto is not taking two hits from that.

@Knight

I made an edit, I meant kong gun, not king kong gun. that is my bad.

And also, even if you ignore that it can ignore durability, it can likely still cut through luffy and leave him fairly wounded with another one or two, maybe a bijuudama thrown in there to defeat him.

Naruto doesnt have precog also knight, it is closer to just have enchanced senses more then anything else

And both Bijuudama and Rasenshuriken have a fairly respectable AOE. Heck, naruto could just restrain luffy with a clone and even for a second he would be damaged fairly heavily.

The question isnt if luffy can dodge it, it is if he can tank it.

Similar to if naruto can dodge luffys king kong gun, but rather if he can tank it.

Naruto has some decent regen and he also has better AOE. He can afford to make some mistakes.

Luffy, minus being a rubber human and a haki user is basically a normal human. One rasenshuriken to the neck and he is gone.

Also, the higher ap between the two isnt that big... it is 550 gigatons compared to 667. It just isnt that much imo to make a concrete difference

(but if we upgrade luffy then he wins due to higher ap and dura)

@Sins

Ah it's fine I guess I just misread your comment.

That depends where it lands, Luffy's body is clad mostly in haki which helps a lot with slashing attacks.

I'm aware that Naruto doesn't have precog. I was referring to his aura.

Luffy isn't gonna let a clone restrain him, a simple flex is enough to get rid of any attempting to do so, but I understand your point.

Luffy could possibly tank the attack, kid takes crazy damage and keeps going. If the RS doesn't ignore durability then he'll be able to power through it. Not tank it. Luffy's durability will allow him to soften Naruto's attacks even if slightly. Also I assume your questioning if Naruto can tank the Kong Gun rather than King Kong Gun?

Low Regenerationn is not decent. It'll help with damage over hours but once again Naruto can only retain this form for 5 minutes.

Well that's obvious, however I've never seen the RS decapitate anyone.

KKG one hit someone who has 667 gigaton durability. The attack should be well over that.

Also what upgrade?

KinkiestSins said:
@Knight
Naruto doesnt have precog also knight, it is closer to just have enchanced senses more then anything else
0413-014

Sensor Type can anticipate movements

+sm naruto has danger sense

+Limited Precognition (Via Negative Emotion Sensing)from kurama's page and also naruto has Negative Emotion Sensing too

Just saw it was high 6c, my bad. Naruto Wins via Higher AP, regen and overall better versatility Luffy can use kkg once naruto can spam Bijuudama and a single Bijuudama should be comparable to a kkg attack.

Also some misconceptions

Naruto's enhanced senses in sage mode is pretty much the same as luffy using perception Haki. Naruto dodged the third rai Kage at point blank in sage mode third raikage is Ay's father and Ay is regarded as one of the fastest ninja in the shinobi world. The only reason it's five minutes is because it was their first time linking throughout the rest of the war naruto increased that to almost infinite as long as they have chakra. "The only problem luffy has is rs" not true. He still has to deal with hundreds of clones that can use rasengan and multiple tailed beast bombs. Tbh how is this not a stomp

Blanked said:
Naruto is a much better version of Cracker and Luffy only beat him cause he was able to eat his soldiers... Naruto wins this easily with clones, versitalty etc.
Actually, he didn't beat him at all, it was Nami who took Luffy and fled.

Abbadon616 said:
Just saw it was high 6c, my bad. Naruto Wins via Higher AP, regen and overall better versatility Luffy can use kkg once naruto can spam Bijuudama and a single Bijuudama should be comparable to a kkg attack.
Naruto doesnt have higher ap... Luffy does. And they both are High 6-C.

KinkiestSins said:
Actually, he didn't beat him at all, it was Nami who took Luffy and fled.
He technically did with namis help.
"with namis help," thats what I am saying

Back