• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eminiteable

He/Him
  • Both High 8-C versions
  • East Blue Luffy Vs Base Korra(Season 3-4)
  • Range starts 20 metres apart.
  • Speed Equal
Luffy: 1

Korra:

Inconclusive:

The Calaca said:
What's her AP?
She scales above fodder Firebenders who are a at 5.7 Tons and is comparable to those who fought Combustion Man who is 9.7 Tons.

Kinda wish numerical information like that was on Kuro's profile.

Anyway, weighing on everything.

Korra seems to be more versatile in what she could use against Luffy. Water-bending can outright mess him up, while Fire-bending also provides a very decent means of attack. Earth-Bending is almost useless considering Luffy has blunt resistance. However she could use it to trap him. Airbending may be used to as a means to deter him.

However I think this is where the advantages of Korra end.

Luffy is overall more adaptable in a fight, has the better durability,and if I'm reading the Korra's key correctly, has range over her if he can gain it. Plus Luffy does have some experience in enemies who use water via Fishman. It's definitely not the same as a master water-bender, but it's something. Meanwhile I don't Korra has ever fought somebody like Luffy. Considering that Korra wouldn't immediately know that Luffy is weak to water, she wouldn't open up with that.

I'd say Luffy would probably mid-high dif her most of the time. Though I suppose it's circumstantial.

If we're talking in the South Pole, Korra beats him hands down. If we're talking on the street somewhere. Luffy, more often than not, would probably have it. Location is a good thing to know when using Avatar characters.

I assume that as far as earth-bending traps go, she should at least be able to sink his feet into the ground to the point of briefly immobilizing him. Similar to how Luffy got himself stuck at Arlong Park, and again when Blueno trapped him.

Eminiteable said:
The Calaca said:
What's her AP?
She scales above fodder Firebenders who are a at 5.7 Tons and is comparable to those who fought Combustion Man who is 9.7 Tons.
Aren't fodder fire benders 5.7 tons under the comet? N one also truly scales to Combustion Man whose rating is iffy anyway since it doesn't even seem like the 9 ton calc was accepted.

Back