• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
Both are 7-C. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 20 meters

-Win via KO

Votes:

Luffy: 0

Joker: 2

Which isn't enough to one-shot even if Luffy scales above 35KT.

How much does Joker Open with hax?

That's most definitely enough to one shot unless Luffy wasn't even 1.5x above that

How can he get close when most of Joker power is ranged based? I guess it depend on Joker starting move too.

Hold on, after reading the profile, his early game power only consist of melee and gun? He has summoning, but i don't see the persona magic on that key. If it is like that, i don't think Joker can win at all with the AP difference.

"Mind Manipulation (w/ Metaverse Navigator)". I don't understand whether this is his persona magic or something else. His soul manipulation is only for harming shadow and persona, he still need to bypass durability iirc.

He starts with hax very often, and it's not unlikely for Joker to have a Null Physical Persona this early. Regardless, Shadows are the repressed thoughts & feelings of a person, and Persona is the ego (mind) and manifestation of the soul, which explains why the Wild Card can use so many. So mind and soulhax with each strike isn't far fetched. Regardless, uh, how does Luffy to respond to thought-based attacks?

Yeah he should has some hax from pixie, etc; but all of that is not listed on the early game key though. The profile starts listing his persona power on his low 2C key.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Not really, he can access all of the powers minus Satanael in his second key. Why would he not?
Because it is not on the profile?

His profile is so confusing. If he has the power, then it should be listed on that key. From what i see, most of his power is listed on his low 2c key.

His profile is so confusing. If he has the power, then it should be listed on that key. From what i see, most of his power is listed on his low 2c key. And there are so many "|" (dividing key) which confuse me even more.

His profile is so confusing. If he has the power, then it should be listed on that key. From what i see, most of his power is listed on his low 2c key. And there are so many "|" (dividing key) which confuse me even more.

Dude. All that hax is divided by a key, implying he can use it in his 7-C key. The first "|" implies his Persona magic is the same as it was, he can just use it at a 4-C level. Then the next one means he can use it at a 4-A level, you see where I'm going?

I know he can, but the profile is very confusing. The 7C key definitely does not imply he can use persona magic at all (other than summoning).

Edit: i get it! This profile is different from other so i got confused, the dividing key is for the next key, while all the power listed is all his power.

My bad. I get it now.

Maybe it is different with pc, but with phone it all look so mashed up. Sorry, it is a misunderstanding.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm on phone, I understand your troubles. Guess I just adapted to it.
Even so, most profile doesn't give a dividing key until the very bottom of the key while Ren has it in every paragraphs of his power. And usually different paragraph implies different key, except for resistances. I got confused there.

Back