• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy sneaks into Whole Cake again

1) incorrect. I said it would be stupid for him to rush into gear 4.

2) The bottom line here is KKG is an "indeterminite value above". So your assumptions can end.

3) I still don't know what you mean here.

4) The shield is as much a part of the BS as the main body so yes it takes two Gear 4 attacks and btw they had their shields raised charging.

I'm not actually so don't misquote me. I said I am NOT conclusively saying Canon>KKG. This starts and ends with your assumption that KKG>anything in Luffy's moveset which by definition includes canonball.

(I was gonna say something about luffys metio class sword then I realized he doesn't know how to use it).

(And that it's not revelant to this fight)

@Fix-

1) Reread and you are correct. Sorry.

• But the matter is that Luffy just wont use it in character unless everything else fails (Like vs Kaido--3rd Gear Gatling didn't do anything, so he went Gear 4th. Against Doff/Crack/Kata, he just couldn't defeat them without Gear 4th in general)
2) Canon-Ball is also an indeterminate value above KG if we look at it face-value, so the argument that CB >/=/< KKG should not be argued anyways, but even so, KKG is one of two of his most powerful attacks out of his current arsenal (I'm not including KC due to other arguments made here and in the discussion thread)...

2b) But to make something clear, KKG as compared to KG has an almost clear power difference if we compare each to the fight with Doflamingo. KongGun*: Doflamingo blocked the attack, but still suffered damage--though his body was capable of withstanding the impact. King Kong Gun: Overpowered Doflamingo's God-Thread, which would logically scale to his AP (Higher because Haki and I'm sure God-Thread scales well above his other attacks), destroyed the Spider-thread (Which scales > Elephant Gun AP and likely = Doffy's Durability) and proceeded to KO Doflamingo. On top of this, it generated enough energy to destroy the city below after.

• Taking this into consideration, it would be logical to assume KKG is at bare-minimum more than 3x stronger than an ordinary Kong Gun.
3) Okay, pass.

4) (Let's hope the color panel links work this time. Let me know if they don't. Otherwise, referring to Chapter 842 Pages 12 and 13) As can be seen in the first sca, The only Biscuit in view has his shield off to the side, and while there may be some suggestion it COULD be partially in front of him, the next scan shows the shield off to the side--undamaged while all 3 biscuit soldiers are struck. So they were definitely not blocking against Tank-Man as opposed to Bound-Man, but that's not really a serious argument as I already agreed that CB > KG, but don't believe CB > KKG anyways.

Well to sum up you misread and agree with the core. I think I'll leave it at that rather than another wall of text.

Thanks for the conversation.

Back