• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer (Dante's Inferno) vs Alastor (Hazbin Hotel)

Lucifer Soul Cartel
"I will reclaim my rightful place in Paradise. My path will be paved with the sins of Man and yours, Dante shall be the bedrock of my return. And all of that is good shall be gone from the Universe forever!"

Alastor Render
"Smile my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one."

Who will Win?
Lucifer: 0

Alastor: 2

Alastor could be 5-B, but it hasn't been confirmed yet. It's a bit of convoluted scaling revolving around Hazbin's creator's previous webcomic series Zoophobia. It goes like this:

-Safe Haven (the setting) is its own self contained world protected by a magic barrier.

-The barrier is meant to keep out powerful monsters that would destroy Safe Haven

-One type of monster that could destroy them is called a "Great Demon"

-Alastor, when he first manifested in Hell, completely obliterated such demons who had ruled for centuries through raw power alone.

The only thing stopping us from making that upgrade official is finding evidence from the creator that Zoophobia and Hazbin are in the same universe. Once that's done, he can assume his place as a planet buster.

However, Alastor's casually summoned monster caused a Low 7-C explosion by destroying a blimp and was fine. Since Alastor is definitely more powerful than that, he still destroys Lucifer pretty easily

Back