• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Chi of Sinner" Kai the Collector VS Alastor (0-0-0)

Story:​

In the world of china, Kai have stolen the chi of of the Furious Five and Master Shifu. As Kai walks through the land to find the Panda Village and steal the chi of the Dragon Warrior, while he's does... he's stop, before turning around to see an radio demon.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Kai said as he hold his jade blade.

"Me? Why I am the radio demon! you haven't heard of me, do you?" Alastor said, as he hold his cane up.

"And who are you supposed to be?"
Kai said, as he look at Alastor for 6 seconds, before chuckling. "You.. are this "radio demon"? If so.. I will have your chi!" Kai swing his jade blade around, before swinging them at Alastor, who just walk to the side. This caused jade blade stab into the ground, before Kai soon pull them back into his hands.

"Oh oh! I'm going to have fun with you..." Alastor said, as he summon a group of shadows at Kai. As the battle begin.

Rules​

1. Both are in-character.
  2. Speed are equal.
  3. 7-C vs Low 7-C.
  4. Kai will have his jade zombies to help him.

Voting

The Spirit Warrior:
maxresdefault.jpg

He's Destroyed My Legacy. Why Can't I Destroy His?
The Radio Demon:
my-alastor-fanart-is-finally-finished-v0-wb16999gsps81.jpg

Smile, my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one.

You first look at this, you think Low 7-C vs 7-C is nigh-guarenteed to be a stomp...

And then you realize one guy primarily melees and the other opens with BFR via snapping his fingers.

To be fair, Kai or the jade zombies could escape the tentacles... if he could fly. And they can't.

This is a likely stomp in Alastor's favor, and he won't even be one-shot due to his asinine ability to survive damage, especially since the jade zombies ain't shit to him and don't serve as anything more then a mild inconvenience at best

Man, why everytime I make one of these came off as an stomp.
TBH in this case it's an issue of "This character has done literally nothing when he's not pissed but snap his God damn fingers", you'd find similar issues with, say, Overlord's Demiurge.

Personally, I'd stick to melee-oriented characters like Cocytus or darksiders characters if you're gonna make a match and dont want it to be stompy, just beware of who you're using though, for obvious reasons

Back