• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was Extermination Day in hell, once again. The Angelic Exterminators rain down from the heavens to kill sinners, hell-born, or anything they see living (in Hell, that is) and lower the population of Pentagram City.
Gabriel, the Overseer of Hell itself doesn't partake in them since he is already watching hell nearly 24/7, and also the fact that he also doesn't LIKE extermination day. He knew it was just for entertainment for the Exterminators and the citizens of Heaven had no idea a yearly genocide of hell was going on, the problem was that the Exterminators were just doing his job for him. He was granted the position of overseer and access to Hell because he worked his way up for it, not because he just wanted to come to Hell to kill its citizens for ***** and giggles. He took his job very, VERY seriously-
"Heeeeyyyy Gabrrieell!!!" A familiar voice stated in a mocking tone. Gabriel knew who it was, even without the need to turn around to face the first human and leader of the Extermination squad.
"What do you want, Adam? Can't you see I'm preoccupied, right now?" Preoccupied with nearly nothing, of course, he just wanted Adam to go away and leave him be.
"Well... I just wanted to ask again if you could join our sick as ****-" "For the 100th time, Adam, I will not partake in the Exterminations."
"Why the literal hell not, Gabe?" Adam asked once again in an annoying tone "First off- Don't call me Gabe, secondly, I worked and trained myself up for this position to be Overseer and access to hell, and not just because you're taking advantage of the current situation of Pentagram City, and just feel like killing Sinners for the fun of it. So get out, Adam, I won't say it again."

"Ohhh... sure! You definitely trained vewy vewy hard for your position for 'Overseer of Hell'"
Adam says as he puts his fingers up and does the quotation marks sign "As if you didn't-"
"Adam, I swear..."
"LOSE-"
"ADAM!"
"TO A ******* GO-PRO!"

Gabriel
equips Justice and Splendor, before starting to float upwards
"THATS IT, ADAM! I'M GOING TO ENJOY ******* ENDING YOU HERE WITH MY BARE HANDS, RIGHT NOW!"
"What's wrong?! Did I strike a nerve in PAPA'S SPECIAL BOY?!"
Adam insults again before summoning a Battleaxe in his hands and floating up as well.
"YOU'RE ******* DEAD, ADAM!"

-Battle takes place in Hell
-Speed is equal
-Both in-character, but want to win
-Victory via death

zx9uu9fxn2fc1.jpeg

Image by u/No_Transitions_2 on r/DeathBattleMatchups

"Hell is forever, Gabriel!":
"My hands will relish ending you, Adam! HERE AND NOW!":
Incon:

Last edited:
Adam's advantages:
-Range advantage with energy blasts
-LS advantage
-Nearly killed Alastor, meaning he would upscale from this feat Alastor was doing casually and casually overpowered Charlie, who was stated to be stronger than Alastor.
-Could use Gabriel's arrogance to his advantage

Gabriel's advantages:
-AP and Durability advantage
-Can potentially kill Adam if we consider his weapons "Angellic Weaponry"
-Teleportation
-Rage power
-Could use Adam's temper against him

Gabriel does one-tap him right now

Adam will get 7-C physicals and shit fairly soon, but that's not right now.

Edit: also Adam is DOGSHIT at fighting compared to Gabriel

i see invulnerability didn't happen for adam lol

but like, why does he have existence erasure if sir pentious literally went to heaven after being killed?

but like, why does he have existence erasure if sir pentious literally went to heaven after being killed
Because an eejit made the profile and stuck their head in the sand when told a good one was being made

but like, why does he have existence erasure if sir pentious literally went to heaven after being killed?
Because Pentious wasn't killed by an angelic weapon I'm guessing?

The circumstances as to how Pentious was redeemed/resurrected is pretty weird and unexplained yet anyway

i feel like this fight will go Gabriel killing adam over and over until either adam gets tired of getting stomped to death and give up, since i dont see adam hitting gabriel whit his skill in combat lol, i do propose the idea of gabriel disarming adam of any weapon he has and killing him whit it??

i feel like this fight will go Gabriel killing adam over and over until either adam gets tired of getting stomped to death and give up, since i dont see adam hitting gabriel whit his skill in combat lol, i do propose the idea of gabriel disarming adam of any weapon he has and killing him whit it??
Adam's Immortality and whatnot isn't combat applicable lol

Angels also still take damage from non-angelic things so nothing stops Gabriel from turning Adam into yellow paste

The profile sucks ass right now guys also Adams holy light does perma kill sinners its just that Sir Pentious was a special case of a sinner that had redemption.

for the record: New Profile

Last edited:
Because Pentious wasn't killed by an angelic weapon I'm guessing?

The circumstances as to how Pentious was redeemed/resurrected is pretty weird and unexplained yet anyway
the weird thing is that he has both soul manipulation and existence erasure for that, but we clearly see that the battleship was vaporized, so the only erasure that could've happened would be of sir pentious soul, which besides not being the case as far as we know, would only be soul destruction

yeah that EE needs to go

the weird thing is that he has both soul manipulation and existence erasure for that, but we clearly see that the battleship was vaporized, so the only erasure that could've happened would be of sir pentious soul, which besides not being the case as far as we know, would only be soul destruction

yeah that EE needs to go
his profile is wanked and right now sucks, the creator didnt listen to us and made it himself lol

I'll fix it when my crt is accepted

so, whats are adam strats here now, he may not get one tapped, but that does not mean he will go full laser beams in an instant, i say he would probably go after he gets beat up by gabriel and realizes at some point going physical is a bad idea, how smart is adam anyway

Gabriel can still choose to attack from afar, which he is really good at, i think this fight is gonna go more to who is better at fighting, i am still waiting more arguments tough lol
Adam doesn't really choose ranged combat, so chances are Gabriel goes in and beats his ass with a massive skill advantage

Adam doesn't really choose ranged combat, so chances are Gabriel goes in and beats his ass with a massive skill advantage
i know, i am just saying that if adam even tries going range, gabriel can still attack him from afar, plus if you seen adam throwing lasers he tens to remain on one spot, anyways i am voting for gabriel for he having better skill at fighting in general and being smarter

I'm going to revise Gabriel's stats soon and add new resists and abilities, including ignoring immortality. This will be a one-shot for Adam.

Back