• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon Vs. Lucifer: Simple match edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the profiles haven´t changed much (if at all).

Which means that it can really only go the way that I pointed out in the previous thread, but as I lacked some details about how the concept manip works, that part is up to debate.

In other words, either Lucifer concept manips or Lucemon absorbs, unless I´m missing something (Which I know it is in this case).

Bob dragon doesn't care for SMT vs digimon, so contacting him probably won't go anywhere.

It's not like an illegal matchup, it's just so overdone that nobody feels like doing it anymore.

2-A is like slightly less bad 1-A (Which is still the worst tier) with these series. A lot of it is just "who is more infinite".

The previous thread I even linked in the OP took care of the scaling already, unless I missed something.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
That's why the strongest 2-A will never be concluded Until some 2-A gets 1-A hax of course
We have to start with something, or else it will never be done, and I know that it´s possible.

I'm planning on doing some revisions with DeSu 2 that would probably knock YHVH to "2-A possibly High 2-A" tho

Have both of them play a golf match.

no joke Demons play golf according to Strange Journey

How can this go? The only stuff missing are how Lucemon´s absorbtion works and the way Lucifer´s concept manip works (Again, he has resistance negation, so it can work).

Lucifer's Resistance Negation doesn't apply to every single thing he does, just the Almighty Attacks.

Why am I arguing this

@Bob Considering that most people around here have been to (or at least seen) nearly every past iteration of this thread, I'm pretty sure we all saying "It won't work/Don't bother" is past the level of any type of appeal and just plain fact, honestly. That's why we're just memeing.

Lucemon's absorption isn't even a point to how Lucemon could incap. His absorption is irrelevant to fights against people above Mid-Godly.

But I ain't about to give you the satisfaction of an argument

Can Lucifer resist this or something? It sounds OP:

"Regression Shining Laser: A powerful, wide-reaching eruption of numerous light pillars from below that can turn the opponent into a sprite and negate all their abilities."

Bobsican said:
Can Lucifer resist this or something? It sounds OP:
"Regression Shining Laser: A powerful, wide-reaching eruption of numerous light pillars from below that can turn the opponent into a sprite and negate all their abilities."
This thing makes it a stomp via incap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back