• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon Vs. Lucifer: Simple match edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVM, he resists it via resisting transmutation just like any other Demon.

How this can go now?

Lucifer seems to have better durability negation for this case if what I´m reading is right.

Lucemon can also use his mind manip to incap.

Which is more likely to work?

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sorry to tell you, but nobody actually cares enough to debate this.
Why not? At this point this match is the entire opposite of Goku Vs. Superman.

Yobobojojo said:
I'll tell you why
They're the same person
They are not, only a normie that isn´t even aware of the series they come from at all would think such thing.

Yes I am.

I have a strong feeling more than half of the users in the thread are only here to see how this turns out, rather than actually help in the debate.

Why it´s worthless at this point? Ar eyou going to tell me that if it canonically happened somehow nobody would care?

Because if nobody wants to go through the hassle of describing two vast, conflicting, and likely incompatible cosmologies only to discover that it's inconclusive, as it inevitably is and will be.

Yobobojojo said:
Because if nobody wants to go through the hassle of describing two vast, conflicting, and likely incompatible cosmologies only to discover that it's inconclusive, as it inevitably is and will be.
I mean, contradicting cosmologies can be equalized

But

This will still go nowhere lol

This particular match up happend, glancing on the related threads only, at least 4 times already. The fact that it is still not concluded speaks volumes about how much both sides care about this match.

Just give up on this. The wiki aint die just because Lucifer went shizophrene and no one cared enough to point out witch of his personality is stronger. Both gets soloed by my bible either way.

Let´s just leave the cosmology at a side, as trascendence stuff isn´t part of 2-A (at least in this case), especially considering hax ignores conventional durability anyways.

First Witch said:
Just give up on this. The wiki aint die just because Lucifer went shizophrene and no one cared enough to point out witch of his personality is stronger. Both gets soloed by my bible either way.
Shouldn´t we get another discussion rule in that case if making more threads of this match only deevolve into shitposting?

I really dont see any merits in that. Sure, the derailment was not an act of gentlemans. But making a thread with (at this point) meme matchups shoudnt really expect a conclusion.

Especially not if said conclusion went missing for, am seeing it correctly i wonder, 2 years. At least. This thread should be used as a testament to how unwillingly both sides are, when it comes to this cursed matchup.

Why are the users unwilling ot make the match anyways? The complex parts were aleady taken care of, now it´s time to just see how they interact with the hax of each other.

There are so many factors in a Digimon vs SMT match that it's a pain to go over. Shadow posted it best.

Wsp-1713-infinity

Infinities? How much can they be relevant at this point? That thing is something that is pointed out later to see if one of the two stomp or not, and thanks to how 2-A works, being infinitely higher than other that´s also infinitely high doesn´t save you from hax if you have no resistance to begin with.

Except if you followed these threads, you'd know that this is in fact relevant. Not to mention these matches are stale and end up with the same process over and over again to the point that no one cares enough to debate it. No one, especially me is going to argue this again. The last time this match concluded, it was inconclusive. AP was a big part of it. And the AP of both verses have grown to a point where no one can accurately place them somewhere. And like I said, unlike other fights, AP is a big part of fights between these two.

In that case, shouldn´t we go ahead and ban this match just like what we did to Goku Vs. Superman?

No because it isn't controversial in the slightest. It's just that no one from the two groups care to debate it. Not rule worthy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back