• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
"Regenerationn (Low)" should be added to his profile since he should be comparable to Captain America, and was able to fully heal the injuries he got in his fight with Iron Man in a matter of few days, as he was not bruised or scarred at all when he's in Wakanda in the mid-credits scene.

Was he shown to be regenerating on his own or could it be that he was treated by the most technologically advanced nation in the MCU world?

I think that this seems reasonable, but you should ask Matthew to comment here.

Bucky was given a recreation of the Serum Cap was given. It may not have been perfectly replicated, but even the version that Emil Blonsky (Abomination) had granted low Regenerationn.

I agree that this may be uncertain, and I am not sure that the Abomination is a part of MCU continuity.

Are you sure? I thought that Marvel had no Hulk film rights.

Also I think Abomination's page needs to get edited. It doesn't even reference him getting the Super Soldier Serum. He should be relative to Captain America and Bucky when he gets dosed with that.

Well, given that the Winter Soldier was able to heal his injuries, I suppose that you should be able to add "Possibly Regenerationn (Low)" to his profile.

I am not sure if we can scale backwards to the Abomination.

It is the same recreated Serum. Also Blonsky is shown to rapidly heal in the movie. He also runs at superhuman speeds, and is able to dodge and briefly fight with Hulk in combat. In fact the kick that incapacitates him was due to Arrogance where he invited Hulk to hit him.

Okay. I suppose that it should be fine then.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure if we can scale backwards to the Abomination.
I didn't agree with everyone being Subsonic scaling from the Abomination, tbf either.

I thought only the 7-Bs would become Transonic.

They're subsonic from Iron Man dodging a tank shell and Loki catching an arrow from a blindspot.

Iirc, Abom is sub+.

Why should only the 7-B and above characters be transonic?

I don't really think the lower tiers should be transonic. Scaling is weird.

It is possible to scale Hulk -> Thor -> Loki -> Cap in speed. Also a plus, Blonksy in that first Hulk movie was able to keep up with Hulk as a super soldier so it lends credence to Transonic Super soldiers. (in combat obv not movement).

@Matthew

What do you suggest in terms of speed for the lower tiers?

I do not have an opinion either way regarding this issue.

Cap survived cryostasis due to his healing, Bucky survived the same thing from hydra, as did their other super soldiers, he should have the ability.

He also healed from the bruises and scars from iron man in days, it takes weeks if not months normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back