• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low Multiverse level revision?

Okay. We should probably go with that then.

"Macrocosmic" sounds like a better replacement for the Tier 2 section name & shorter too.

Definition: Of or pertaining to the macrocosm (universe).

Macrocosm: "A complex structure, such as a society, considered as a single entity that contains numerous similar, smaller-scale structures."

I much prefer just calling it Multiversal. It is far more to the point.

@Antvasima You could have named it as "Multiverse" instead of Multiversal" tbh but other than that, Multiverse/Multiversal seems fine for now.

@Matthew Better than Multi-Universal though.

It is part of the overall naming convention pattern.

"Macrocosm" is an Ancient Greek word. Don't think Herms could've coined that.

Then again, he has admitted his name is supposed to mirror that of Hermes, the Messenger of the Gods, so maybe...Herms is Hermes? The only Greek God who survived the mass atheism that followed the Renaissance?

OvO

I obviously mean the term macrocosm as it's used in Dragon Ball. Not the actual word macrocosm itself.

I know. Just joking with ya.

Anyway, I used to think "macrocosm" was a synonym of "globe" back in the day due to the fact it was often accompanied by images of the Dragon Ball universe.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I get that the word comes from Greek and that Herms used it for practical reasons.
But it is still super cringy when you see Dragon Ball fans go

"Goku is a Macrocosm Buster"
On second thought....macrocosm was a mistake. There's no reason why I should bought that term up when Multiverse/Multiversal is already fine as it is.

Okay. Thank you for being reasonable.

I know this is staff only, but could I make a suggestion here? It says that Low 2-C and 2-C aren't quantifiable due to 4D force needing to cross a 5D axis. But isn't that technically already happening? That is: Our Universe is 4 Dimensional, yet 3D power crosses it just fine. It may not affect the axis, but it can travel across it.

My main gripe with this is seeing a few characters who's justification for 2-C is being superior to a bunch of low 2-C's at once, which completely contradicts what the tiering system says.

No, that is inaccurate scaling. As I keep saying, we have over 14500 pages. It is impossible to make sure that all of them are accurate.

Back