• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-C to 7-C Tournament

Last edited:

Kyoichiro Yozakura

Kyoichiro Yozakura

I gotta say the threads seem a bit overpowered, especially with their range, I'll wait to see for other characters before I accept him but I likely will accept him.

Garou isn't Baseline, he scales above the Deep Sea King who is 2.49 Kilotons.

Also, you can't restrict Garou to Low 7-C in that key since he can't consciously restrict his Reactive Evolution. Should use Human Garou instead if you want him.

For my suggestion. How about Twice from My Hero Academia?

MHA's 7-C's scale are 10.08 Kilotons, is that too high?

3.541 Kilotons

So I would have submitted Mash, but he's 31 Kilotons....

so I'm submitting the GOAT, Dot Barrett

3.54 Kilotons

1.386242973231357 kilotons

So I would have submitted Mash, but he's 31 Kilotons....

so I'm submitting the GOAT, Dot Barrett
I guess I have to list his AP even though it's (for some reason) on his page. 6.1 Kilotons, but it'd probably be best to restrict Explomb-Bomb and the Ira Kruez

I guess I have to list his AP even though it's (for some reason) on his page. 6.1 Kilotons, but it'd probably be best to restrict Explomb-Bomb and the Ira Kruez
It shouldn't be on his page, that's against our rules. "Please refrain from incorporating scaling chains and calculation values into the character profiles, including metrics like Energy/TNT numbers. It is preferred that such information be presented in the form of notes or explanations, or alternatively, be placed within the appropriate section on the verse page."

This was discussed, rather heavily, in this thread.

You should eventually change it for every character in the verse when you have the time.

Arkenis

Abilities can be restricted as long as the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using.

This is what is written in our Versus Thread Rules.

It shouldn't be on his page, that's against our rules. "Please refrain from incorporating scaling chains and calculation values into the character profiles, including metrics like Energy/TNT numbers. It is preferred that such information be presented in the form of notes or explanations, or alternatively, be placed within the appropriate section on the verse page."

This was discussed, rather heavily, in this thread.

You should eventually change it for every character in the verse when you have the time.
I knoooow 😭 im only one of 3 people actively working on profiles and were all slow to it!

2.34056283 Kilotons

2.34056283 Kilotons
how likely is she to use her bfr and her time travel?

She does not use time travel in battle, but she uses BFR instantly when she realizes that her opponent is stronger than her.
Yeah I can't allow her, no one has dimensional travel in this tournament, I'd be dumb to let her in considering that. And no one meets the counter for it either.

In that case

2.34056283 Kilotons

In that case

2.34056283 Kilotons
Are the abilities in enjoining spell usable in her low 7-C key? Cause it has
Void Manipulation (Buffy was able to access the ability of making objects vanish, which she used to destroy Adam's power core — it immersed in white light and disappeared)

Can my little friend be added?

Can my little friend be added?
not sure, that time hax looks pretty good. Does he tend to spam? I know it says it takes a lot of life force

not sure, that time hax looks pretty good. Does he tend to spam? I know it says it takes a lot of life force
He does although he usually only does this when he realizes his opponent his really strong and moments before he's defeated (rewind time). The Life Force part is kinda minor, since he has a huge amount of spiritual energy at his expense. He also has that energy absorption hax

He does although he usually only does this when he realizes his opponent his really strong and moments before he's defeated (rewind time). The Life Force part is kinda minor, since he has a huge amount of spiritual energy at his expense. He also has that energy absorption hax
How long does it take him to do the time rewind? Seems kinda stompy for the tournament.

Back