• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 7-C The Legendary Aztec Warrior Tournament (2023): Heatblast vs Toji

Should be able to take a blast that vaporized metal, which Maki had a burn scar from but it was less severe. I can see them being relative in power with Toji slightly stronger.
I agree.
Considering that Heatblast would most likely continue with his burn attacks, I think it’d be fair that the burns would eventually ‘build up’ and could probably take him out eventually.

Yeah that's generally how I see this fight going. Whats your counter for the soul katana sword? He can attack the soul from meters away.

Yeah that's generally how I see this fight going. Whats your counter for the soul katana sword? He can attack the soul from meters away.
If I’m correct..He requires to actually slash the sword to hit him with the soul split katana?

So we’ve been told all this time that Revealing his hand of cards would of amplified him massively…
Did anyone show that? Like show an actual difference? Cuz a massive different to me considering Toji's already Low 7-C should make him tier no? Ya already got Heatblast at 4kt, Toji isn't gonna jump to 7-C and high into it at all with it.

Duedate brought up the same stuff I told you here

And you agreed with him?

Why did you bring up Duedate as if you didn’t contest his opinion on several things.

You are not getting my point It’s common sense. Regular senses (eyes, nose, ears..etc) IN ADDITION to CURSED ENERGY PERCEPTION can not detect Toji when he goes stealth mode. Gojo is the ONLY person to sense his presence behind him. And Toji describes it as based off of Gojo’s great senses and intuition because he knows that Six Eyes don’t work on him… yet Gojo still performed the feat. That’s the single reason why Toji had to tire him out because Stealth might not work on Gojo if his mind is sharp. No one else has been able to sense Toji behind them.

0071-007.png

The evidence is clear based off this one scan alone among other scans. Gojo should have an enhanced normal senses and Toji should have Stealth Mastery.

And you agreed with him?

Why did you bring up Duedate as if you didn’t contest his opinion on several things.

You are not getting my point It’s common sense. Regular senses (eyes, nose, ears..etc) IN ADDITION to CURSED ENERGY PERCEPTION can not detect Toji when he goes stealth mode. Gojo is the ONLY person to sense his presence behind him. And Toji describes it as based off of Gojo’s great senses and intuition because he knows that Six Eyes don’t work on him… yet Gojo still performed the feat. That’s the single reason why Toji had to tire him out because Stealth might not work on Gojo if his mind is sharp. No one else has been able to sense Toji behind them.

0071-007.png

The evidence is clear based off this one scan alone among other scans. Gojo should have an enhanced normal senses and Toji should have Stealth Mastery.
Most likely was a reference to that he’s a literal mercenary and anyone who he stands behinds is going to or was probably dead.

And you agreed with him?
I do agree lmaoo.

Yeah, Toji doesn't fight that way unless it's against Gojo. So even with this, this doesn't work at all. And plus the arena picked is an open arena, they start off facing one another, how is Toji getting passed if Heatblast can see him moving?

Yeah, Toji doesn't fight that way unless it's against Gojo.

You mean a literal assassin does not use stealth when the situation called for it? I literally sent you a scan where it’s implied he has used stealth on many others before and after Gojo senses his presence: “This is the first and last time anyone sensed my presence”,

I honestly can’t with you. It’s like you’re incapable of reading between the lines and remain adamant on your stance without even sending engaging responses to counter my arguments.

So even with this, this doesn't work at all. And plus the arena picked is an open arena, they start off facing one another, how is Toji getting passed if Heatblast can see him moving?

Poor argument. Toji can simply dodge initial attacks and move into hiding.

Poor argument. Toji can simply dodge initial attacks and move into hiding.
It's an open area.

You mean a literal assassin does not use stealth when the situation called for it? I literally sent you a scan where it’s implied he has used stealth on many others before and after Gojo senses his presence: “This is the first and last time anyone sensed my presence”,

I honestly can’t with you. It’s like you’re incapable of reading between the lines and remain adamant on your stance without even sending engaging responses to counter my arguments.
I usually like to take how somehow fights from what's shown. Sure he was specifically hired to assassin, he most likely always tried stealth. When he fights Dagon he doesn't try stealth, he fights up front. When we see the flashback for Ogi, he's in a fighting stance. I think these imply Toji would rather fight up front then go sneaking around.

Most likely was a reference to that he’s a literal mercenary and anyone who he stands behinds is going to or was probably dead.

No he was referring to senses. He’s an assassin-type mercenary. Even when he is going to kill someone stealthily they will never know who killed him.

Toji’s target was a girl star plasma vessle. He killed her by tailing Geto and the girl. Geto had no idea anyone was talking him. And Toji knew that so he took care of Gojo first since he is the ONLY ONE capable of sensing his presence even with instinct alone. Then he just shot the girl without Geto realizing he was being tailed.

No he was referring to senses. He’s an assassin-type mercenary. Even when he is going to kill someone stealthily they will never know who killed him.

Toji’s target was a girl star plasma vessle. He killed her by tailing Geto and the girl. Geto had no idea anyone was talking him. And Toji knew that so he took care of Gojo first since he is the ONLY ONE capable of sensing his presence even with instinct alone. Then he just shot the girl without Geto realizing he was being tailed.
Can’t all sorcerers sense cursed energy?

It's an open area.

You wanna know a pet peeve I have?

It’s irritating when people are adamant to a claim without any sort of research whatsoever

You do realize I can see how many people open the link to actually see the location of the battle?

It only has 1 view and that 1 view is from the same person I asked to check the link in this same thread.

If you still believe that the location is an open area after seeing for yourself how much cover the arena has. I will immediately ignore any further post from you.

I usually like to take how somehow fights from what's shown. Sure he was specifically hired to assassin, he most likely always tried stealth. When he fights Dagon he doesn't try stealth, he fights up front. When we see the flashback for Ogi, he's in a fighting stance. I think these imply Toji would rather fight up front then go sneaking around.

Toji’s fights are extremely limited. He had like what? 3 showings? One of them where he’s a mindless brute against Dagon? One of them where he starts with a carefully planned out sneak attack on Gojo Satoru, despite knowing sneak attack don’t work on him so he opted to tire him out to reduce his sharp instinct? One of them where he already completes his objective in a stealth like fashion (tailed the girl and shot her) and had to deal with Geto and Gojo’s revenge? 1 or 2 of those 3/4 showings he has incorporated stealth. Despite all this… learn to read in between the lines, drop the “I will ignore statements and everything else until I see it in action myself”. Because it’s heavily implied that Toji incorporates casual stealth all the time against everyone and devises full blown plans and strategies against Gojo. Only Gojo, HR Maki and Toji are the only characters with sharp normal senses outside of CE sensing.

Can’t all sorcerers sense cursed energy?

Yes but my point is that their normal senses can’t detect him too.

Nobody can hear him coming, smell him or see him coming once he takes cover. Only Gojo has used his regular senses to find Toji. Toji said that was the first and last time anyone will detect him in stealth mode again.

You wanna know a pet peeve I have?

It’s irritating when people are adamant to a claim without any sort of research whatsoever

You do realize I can see how many people open the link to actually see the location of the battle?

It only has 1 view and that 1 view is from the same person I asked to check the link in this same thread.

If you still believe that the location is an open area after seeing for yourself how much cover the arena has. I will immediately ignore any further post from you.
Idk why but I did look at the link lmao, it's probably glitching or lagging.
syGlOv9.jpeg

How is this not open? A wide center with walls surrounding the middle. That seems pretty open to me.

Toji’s fights are extremely limited. He had like what? 3 showings? One of them where he’s a mindless brute against Dagon?
Wasn't a brute, he was in full control, and we can tell so by his initial killing of the grandma and by him killing himself at the end as well.

1 or 2 of those 3/4 showings he has incorporated stealth.
I kinda address this, depending on the target he does do stealth, but Ogi, Dagon, RCT Gojo, and Megumi he didn't do that. So I still disagree.

How is this not open? A wide center with walls surrounding the middle. That seems pretty open to me.
Feel obligated to step in at this particular note

Why exactly does he need to stand at the exact center, again?

He has
  • The pillars
  • The roofs
  • Even the small brick walls close to the POV are solid hiding spots if they get to a low enough stance
That's not even getting into any internal structures that this place might have on the sides which he could also use to his advantage if he really wanted to incorporate stealth

Idk why but I did look at the link lmao, it's probably glitching or lagging.
syGlOv9.jpeg

I can’t watch you do this to yourself

Wasn't a brute, he was in full control, and we can tell so by his initial killing of the grandma and by him killing himself at the end as well.

He only got full control when he realized he was attacking Megumi. He was a brute with only the motivation to take on the strongest. You wrote that on the page yourself

I kinda address this, depending on the target he does do stealth, but Ogi, Dagon, RCT Gojo, and Megumi he didn't do that. So I still disagree.

You didn’t address anything I said. Infact you have admitted that he does stealth depending on the target.

Unlike his puppet of carnage self, Someone as intelligent, careful and analytical as Toji will see how visibly dangerous Heatblast is and try to figure out his abilities and prepare adequately for it as though it’s a fire based special grade cursed spirit. Stealth enables him to plan his next moves accordingly while also studying his opponent’s movesets. I don’t see him taking Heatblast head on. He will most likely range spam and incorporate stealth to keep his distance and avoid fire attacks.

That's usually how gladiator fights go, no? Both them enter from opposite sides and face off.

That's not even getting into any internal structures that this place might have on the sides which he could also use to his advantage if he really wanted to incorporate stealth
Heatblast can destroy the area around if Toji did.

Unlike his puppet of carnage self, Someone as intelligent, careful and analytical as Toji will see how visibly dangerous Heatblast is and try to figure out his abilities and prepare adequately for it as though it’s a fire based special grade cursed spirit. Stealth enables him to plan his next moves accordingly while also studying his opponent’s movesets. I don’t see him taking Heatblast head on. He will most likely range spam and incorporate stealth to keep his distance and avoid fire attacks.
Why would Toji think he's visibly dangerous? He's just red and on fire, lets not act like Toji is worried about some fire. And I do see him taking Heatblast on. I've brought up several fights he isn't engaging in stealth. I've already voted and don't see any new arguments for Toji at all.

I'm done engaging in this match, it's only me and you arguing right now and we are not getting anywhere.

That's usually how gladiator fights go, no? Both them enter from opposite sides and face off.

This is a vsbw match not a gladiator fight with gladiator rules. And these are ancient ruins too.

Heatblast can destroy the area around if Toji did.

Not only does Heatblast have to deal with ranged attacks. Toji can simply go else where Or get close to Heatblast as soon as he focuses his attacks on destroying every single part of the arena. Then butchers Heatblast apart with a multitude of blades at his disposal.

Why would Toji think he's visibly dangerous? He's just red and on fire, lets not act like Toji is worried about some fire. And I do see him taking Heatblast on. I've brought up several fights he isn't engaging in stealth. I've already voted and don't see any new arguments for Toji at all.

I'm done engaging in this match, it's only me and you arguing right now and we are not getting anywhere.

Again you have not addressed anything I said. You are just saying you are correct without responding to my debunks.

This is the last time I’ll repeat myself.

• You brought up one fight and that’s a Brute running on pure instinct vs Dagon, Ogi, Maki, and Megumi.
  • Toji vs Geto: Toji already deciphered that Geto is Shikigami based off pure intuition. He already completed his objective using stealth prior to deciphering Geto’s ability. and just wanted to get rid of Geto.
  • Toji vs Gojo (part 1): Toji preps by tiring him out so he can use stealth easily. But he missed Gojo’s vitals by accident when he started with stealth.
  • Toji vs Gojo (part 2): Toji devised another plan to sneak attack Gojo when he makes a move. Using the energy generated by the cursed weapon to not let Gojo rely on instinct and force Gojo into defense mode. Gojo didn’t know this weapon could break his defense.
  • Toni vs Gojo (part 3): He thought he was aware of all of Gojo’s abilities so he already had a way to defeat him aside from Stealth. But Gojo invented Purple Hollow, an ability outside of his knowledge. Which eventually led to his death.

3/5 fights he used stealth. The 4th fight wasn’t his normal self till he recognized Megumi and killed himself. The 5th fight was simply a miscalculation that did not factor in Hollow Purple. Not to mention it’s always implied that he always takes the stealth approach like the assassin he is.

You are simply just using opinions based on wrong facts and stubborn to accept it. So feel free to leave now that you’ve voted based off of these.

Toji takes Heatblast on and takes him down with blades with sneak attack to disorient him and finish him off when Heatblast distracted or Toji range spams when he is unsure what Heatblast can do and analyzes him.

Toji is not stupid enough to underestimate his opponent based on rudimentary data like “oh look a guy on fire”. He acts based on what he knows and prepared for. He goes stealth to study the unknown to make it known then hard counters it.

Also why are we assuming Toji can't just tank an attack or two to get in close and out skill heatblast?

As mentioned above Toji scales above heat blasts heat scaling and the AP difference is very small with his large scaling chain

I highly doubt a 10 yo would be able to outskill Toji in closequarters combat

He has
  • The pillars
  • The roofs
  • Even the small brick walls close to the POV are solid hiding spots if they get to a low enough stance
They’re starting 8M from each other. It seems like he would have his view on Toji.

Also why are we assuming Toji can't just tank an attack or two to get in close and out skill heatblast?

As mentioned above Toji scales above heat blasts heat scaling and the AP difference is very small with his large scaling chain

I highly doubt a 10 yo would be able to outskill Toji in closequarters combat
It’s in character for heatblast to start releasing Tornadoes of flame if he’s being overwhelmed.

It’s in character for heatblast to start releasing Tornadoes of flame if he’s being overwhelmed.
And?

It's a battle attrition then that I'm sure Toji would be able to win considering once again his heat resistance and stamina (Being superior to Maki in that regard)

Toji overwhelms and kills Heatblast before he can aoe kill Toji

Toji’s wincons

Stealth + Intelligence + Skill + Bladed Weaponry + Large Scaling Chain + Showing your cards amp: patiently waits for Heat Blast go make move and attacks him at that moment with a sneak attack to disorient him and then dice him up thoroughly.

Extreme Heat + Stamina/Endurance + Skill + Bladed weaponry + Large Scaling Chain + Showing your cards amp: Toji ignores the heat from Heatblast and just rushes Heatblast with a plethora of bladed weapons to take him out

Stealth + Infinite Chain/Ranged Advantage + LS Advantage + Skill + Ranged Bladed Weaponry + Large Scaling Chain + Showing your cards amp: Toji can range spam with his infinite chains. Catching and slamming Heatblast or attacking him directly with bladed tips or with rocks.

Preparation + Intelligence + Skill + Weaponry for specifically for fire based cursed spirits + Large Scaling Chain + Showing your cards amp: Toji should be able to prepare for his targets with the best weaponry specific for his goal of neutralizing said target.

Clearly voting Toji.

Back