• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 7-C The Legendary Aztec Warrior Tournament (2023) K.O vs Toji

lIBnCRE.png
VS
OKfnvIz.png

Match Rules:
  • Both are Low 7-C
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Prep time of 8 minutes for each combatants
  • Both start 20 meters away from each other

latest
vs
latest

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
K.O:1.08 Kilotons
Toji:1.12 Kilotons7 (Demonicbitch, Spilxion, Arnoldstone, Reiner, Spectral, Lazer, RandomGuy)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
K.O. Starting moves? I’ve forgotten
This is like the only fight with Low 7-C K.O.

He usually starts with CQC coupled with some ranged power-fist fireballs

It should be noted that K.O. heavily upscales over his AP value (Which is 1.8 Kilotons, rather than 1.08 Kilotons, or x1.6 Toji's value), K.O. defeated Boxman Jr and was able to destroy him by creating a massive double power fist, Boxman Jr could one-shot Mr. Gar, who could obliterate a Darrell that was able to fight off and defeat both Enid and Rad (The latter of which performed the 1.8 Kilotons feat).
T.K.O. also took out a Big Darrell Mecha as mere collateral damage of his fight with Boxman Jr.
It should be noted it previously took all of the Lakewood Plaza Turbo heroes to fuse their power into level 100 in order to beat this Big Darrel.
So basically, K.O. is two one-shots above Toji's value.
TL;DR: K.O. >= T.K.O. > Boxman Jr. >>> Mr. Gar >>> Darrel > Enid and Rad > Rad
(>>> being one-shots)

If he has enough AP to tank then it comes down to Skill, Who can counter either one fast enough

K.O. is pretty skilled in his own right (His Intelligence section is basically just his skill), but his AP can probably just let him brute force his way to victory

Honestly, K.O. like Toji could use some revising. It's been a while since I've watched OK K.O., so I can't really comment on skill all that much. But the whole show is basically K.O. fighting different robots designed to kill him and his friends with an occasional different opponent. I'd say his skill is comparable to Enid who fights the robots alongside K.O., but K.O. is visibly less impressive in terms of how they fight. Enid fights how you'd expect a Ninja in the anime genre. And spent years training at being a ninja and entered a competition to recruit heroes where she faced off against others who had been training to fight for a long time as well. Though she did end up losing, it was because she wanted her friend to win.

Strategy-wise, I'm pretty sure Toji blows K.O. out of the water. That much is obvious from Hidden Inventory. I feel it'd be unfair for me to pick a winner though since it's been way longer since I finished OK K.O. I guess I'd say Toji has the advantage of weapons. Though K.O. has the advantage of ranged energy attacks which he's been shown to spam on occasion. I will say this though; if Toji gets K.O. mad, and he becomes T.K.O., Toji is completely ******.

Voting Tojii. He is a skillful enough to end the fight before it gets to the point where his opponent is mad.

Voting Tojii. He is a skillful enough to end the fight before it gets to the point where his opponent is mad.
That's what I'm not sure of tbh. I need to rewatch OK K.O., but I don't think he's beyond running away if he's in a bad spot. And I believe his Travel speed >>> Toji's travel speed (And in an equalized battle, those two aren't equalized, but reduced by the same factor). K.O. should also have regen. I'm not sure what happened to that, but I recall him regening pretty quickly from all his teeth being knocked out and his bones breaking early on.
This is using the K.O. who's harnessing T.K.O's power, so becoming T.K.O. just really gives him the Disempowerment Dome
T.K.O. fights a lot differently. And from what I recall, K.O. doesn't gain something like T.K.O.'s flight. But yeah, Disempowerment Dome is an instant gg for T.K.O.

Toji has things like his insane stealth mastery to take care of range spammers like Gojo (not saying Gojo is only a range spammer, he does have incredible skill).

He has a bunch of curses at his disposal too. Which he will abuse throughly in the form of setting traps given that he has preparation. We have seen what prep time allowed him to do when he was faced with the problem of his stealth being compromised by Gojo’s six eyes.

So I vote Toji, he outsmarts OK KO using the battlefield to his advantage stealth wise.

Toji has things like his insane stealth mastery to take care of range spammers like Gojo (not saying Gojo is only a range spammer, he does have incredible skill).

He has a bunch of curses at his disposal too. Which he will abuse throughly in the form of setting traps given that he has preparation. We have seen what prep time allowed him to do when he was faced with the problem of his stealth being compromised by Gojo’s six eyes.

So I vote Toji, he outsmarts OK KO using the battlefield to his advantage stealth wise.
That seems fair, I might be leaning Toji. Though I do think if Toji tried to hide away, K.O. would just use power fists to blow up the entire Gladiator Arena to try and draw him out.

If Ko's dome doesn't come out in enough time then yeah I see Toji winning.
Yeah, it won't come out unless Toji enrages K.O. somehow. And even then it's not something T.K.O. always starts with. Usually he flies around, spams energy blasts, and likes to overwhelmingly dominate his opponent. Typically by beating on them with his fists, energy blasts as mentioned prior, and tp'ing to avoid their attacks IIRC.

Not sure if Toji would push K.O. to that point though.

That seems fair, I might be leaning Toji. Though I do think if Toji tried to hide away, K.O. would just use power fists to blow up the entire Gladiator Arena to try and draw him out.

Gojo used that tactic once. KO would suffer the same fate (or even a worse fate considering Gojo could vaguely still sense Toji’s curses weapon and reacted to him last min but KO won’t sense shit honestly.)

Gojo used that tactic once. KO would suffer the same fate (or even a worse fate considering Gojo could vaguely still sense Toji’s curses weapon and reacted to him last min but KO won’t sense shit honestly.)
You're talking about when he used Blue to clear out the buildings around him, right? IIRC, Toji summoned a swarm of small Cursed Spirits which surrounded Gojo which he used to sneak up. While I could in a cartoonish fashion imagine that working on K.O., I feel he'd just shoot them down with a power fist, or get away from them using his Power Slide which gives him Relativistic travel speed.

You're talking about when he used Blue to clear out the buildings around him, right? IIRC, Toji summoned a swarm of small Cursed Spirits which surrounded Gojo which he used to sneak up. While I could in a cartoonish fashion imagine that working on K.O., I feel he'd just shoot them down with a power fist, or get away from them using his Power Slide which gives him Relativistic travel speed.

Gojo also tried to shoot them down but he couldn’t down them all in time before Toji ripped him to shreds. KO on the other hand is more likely to start shooting them down rather than just run away, and even if he runs Toji would just do it again or keep trying to outsmart him in other ways.
Hold on is Toji straight up 7-C or not?
No. Just above Mahito’s Low 7-C. His page will be updated soon.

Gojo also tried to shoot them down but he couldn’t down them all in time before Toji ripped him to shreds. KO on the other hand is more likely to start shooting them down rather than just run away, and even if he runs Toji would just do it again or keep trying to outsmart him in other ways.
Did Gojo even try to shoot them all down? I can't remember if he did. I do remember him noticing them, but I don't recall if he attempted to try to shoot them down. That said, K.O. should be able to take them down all down pretty fast. He can create massive AoE power fists to take them all down in one go. I dunno if Gojo had any AoE as big as K.O.'s

Did Gojo even try to shoot them all down? I can't remember if he did. I do remember him noticing them, but I don't recall if he attempted to try to shoot them down. That said, K.O. should be able to take them down all down pretty fast. He can create massive AoE power fists to take them all down in one go. I dunno if Gojo had any AoE as big as K.O.'s

Actually I went back to re-watch it and Yes Gojo at least attempted to shoot them down but changed his mind and decided to run away to Amani’s side. Toji just waited for the right time for Gojo to make a slight move before reacting. He even did this against Fushiguro with his own bunnies. Also he would’ve also factored in Gojo attempting to destroy the flies.

As soon as KO attempts to destroy them or attempt to run away Toji will perform a sneak attack at that exact moment. I don’t see KO escaping this one. Even if he does the first few times, Toji would just keep getting faster and faster like he did against Dagon. It’ll take a while to bridge the Travel speed gap, but he will definitely vastly surpass combat speed and hit KO before he decides to speed off even faster now.

Toji wins more often than not tbh.

Actually I went back to re-watch it and Yes Gojo at least attempted to shoot them down but changed his mind and decided to run away to Amani’s side. Toji just waited for the right time for Gojo to make a slight move before reacting. He even did this against Fushiguro with his own bunnies. Also he would’ve also factored in Gojo attempting to destroy the flies.

As soon as KO attempts to destroy them or attempt to run away Toji will perform a sneak attack at that exact moment. I don’t see KO escaping this one. Even if he does the first few times, Toji would just keep getting faster and faster like he did against Dagon. It’ll take a while to bridge the Travel speed gap, but he will definitely vastly surpass combat speed and hit KO before he decides to speed off even faster now.

Toji wins more often than not tbh.
I think if K.O. used a huge AoE to take out all the Cursed Spirits Toji would get caught up in it. The blast can cover up a portion of the moons surface. So would be like tens of kilometers wide I figure. Would be hard not to get caught in that. I do see Toji winning though. Moreso because for some reason K.O. only has regeneration in his late seasons key when cartoon physics such as regeneration is established as an in-universe power that everyone has with K.O. even showing regen in early seasons like recovering from broken bones and shattered teeth.

I think if K.O. used a huge AoE to take out all the Cursed Spirits Toji would get caught up in it. The blast can cover up a portion of the moons surface. So would be like tens of kilometers wide I figure. Would be hard not to get caught in that. I do see Toji winning though. Moreso because for some reason K.O. only has regeneration in his late seasons key when cartoon physics such as regeneration is established as an in-universe power that everyone has with K.O. even showing regen in early seasons like recovering from broken bones and shattered teeth.

Toji isn’t probably hiding in the swarm, if he was then that’s insane skill.
also I want to see this blast cuz I get the range and projected AOE, but what about AOE around him?

Toji isn’t probably hiding in the swarm, if he was then that’s insane skill.
also I want to see this blast cuz I get the range and projected AOE, but what about AOE around him?
The resulting explosion covers the moon just to clarify. I don't think Toji could feasibly get out of range of that. The feat happens at the end of S1E2. Unfortunately the best I can do is send you this reaction video that contains the feat.

The resulting explosion covers the moon just to clarify. I don't think Toji could feasibly get out of range of that. The feat happens at the end of S1E2. Unfortunately the best I can do is send you this reaction video that contains the feat.

Uh thats impact AOE. KO will get caught in that if it lands on the cursed flies. Does he do suicide attacks in character?

Uh thats impact AOE. KO will get caught in that if it lands on the cursed flies. Does he do suicide attacks in character?
I mean he can alter the size. Don't think he's gonna use an explosion bigger than the moon on Earth. That said, it's not a suicide attack. K.O.'s not gonna die from standing tens or hundreds of meters away from the epicenter of his own attack. It would be a good way for him to clear out thousands of cursed spirits at once.

Back