• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 7-C The Legendary Aztec Warrior Tournament (2023): Eye Guy vs Annie

lIBnCRE.png
VS
lIBnCRE.png

Match Rules:
  • Both are Low 7-C
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Prep time of 8 minutes for each combatants
  • Both start 20 meters away from each other

latest
vs
latest

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Annie:3.49 Kilotons7 (Crocker, DD, Lemon, Nierre, Psychom Uzukeas, Spil)
Eye Guy:4.22 Kilotons1 (Vin)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
  • Well to begin with, Sagan Beam can also be used to fend off the ranged attacks as something that hits far harder.
  • I should also respect how the Eye Guy's freezing beam seems really good for forcing an incap, but I should point out how Annie's heat generation could mitigate that from being an instant gg. I have no clue how good the adhesive goo is.
  • Annie's flight (and using Sagan as a moped) is arguably better then Ben's acrobatics, mainly because of the arena being very wide and open. Although, there's still the issue of her getting sniped, but it's certainly better for getting in close and not being a sitting duck on the ground.
  • Annie has Gravity Slingshot (not actually her gravity manip, but a homing energy disc that stays out for a while) to force Ben to hold still and has few moves let her bulldog her way in and force CQC where I feel confident she could succeed rather handily.

Generally speaking, I feel Annie wins if she's able to get in close and not get hit by the ice beams or goo, and she possibly has more combat experience then Ben due to her being a few centuries old (I refuse to take Zs'Skayr as a rebuttal, that guy's ability set basically lets him cheat).

Well Eye Guy can make a ring of fire that and is highly athletic capable of jumping several meters high in the air. So he's gonna be using the pillars and the arena to dodge and run type of strategy.
So she needs pin point accuracy to capture Ben via Gravity gun.
Eye guy can also use Eye Gel to blindside her if she gets close.
I don't know how this one will go.
Need more analysis probably.

Voting Eye Guy. He seems to be more agile has 2 ways of immobilizing Annie (freeze rays and sticky gel). He can also merge his eyes together into one for a more powerful beam

Well Eye Guy can make a ring of fire that and is highly athletic capable of jumping several meters high in the air. So he's gonna be using the pillars and the arena to dodge and run type of strategy.
So she needs pin point accuracy to capture Ben via Gravity gun.
Eye guy can also use Eye Gel to blindside her if she gets close.
I don't know how this one will go.
Need more analysis probably.
a. How long do the fire rings last?
b. As I mentioned, Gravity Slingshot is a homing attack.
c. As mentioned, she can fly with reasonably maneuverability and could simply break the pillars
d. Annie actually holds the range advantage since her energy attacks can reach hundreds of meters.

Ok, I'm not sure if that will be a big deal considering the photos imply that there isn't much dry vegetation meant to sustain it

As for the restraining options, I am impressed by the ice beams, but I have zero frame of reference for the goo. Is it particularly durable or does it have any heat resistance? For all we know, Annie could just free herself thanks to Class T LS.

Ok, I'm not sure if that will be a big deal considering the photos imply that there isn't much dry vegetation meant to sustain it

As for the restraining options, I am impressed by the ice beams, but I have zero frame of reference for the goo.
Goo is never shown in the show however it's written description is given by writers of the show in his "Character document"

Any way, eye guy is a range spammer, using acrobatics and his echanced senses to stay at a distance ans pam him lasers most of the time

Oh. Uhhhh... let's just ignore that one then.
I'm voting for Anni due to Class T LS and being able to restrain Eye Guy.
However I'm still gonna ask
Why tho ?
Why ignore it
Because "Written" rather than "shown".
Why does it need to be shown in the first place? when written description characters from novels and books exists on this site ?

I'm voting for Anni due to Class T LS and being able to restrain Eye Guy.
Why tho ?
Why ignore it
Why does it need to be shown in the first place? when written description characters from novels and books exists on this site ?
Beacuse ben never used It in combat, so he mostly likely wouldn't use here

Why tho ?
Why ignore it
I'm less ignoring it because I'm not saying it's useless or broken, and more that since we have no idea what its truly about, there's simply not much to talk about it.

I'm voting on Annie cause of Class T and Vin is voting for Eye Guy.
The tang is if Eye Guy gets caught it's pretty much over He's not overcoming that lifting strength gap

Eye guy FRA,
If eye guy starts releasing beams all around his body to the point where there is EXTREMELY little space to evade, I don’t see how she will actually win.

Eye guy FRA,
If eye guy starts releasing beams all around his body to the point where there is EXTREMELY little space to evade, I don’t see how he will actually win.
He don't really uses his lasers danmaku style, mostly shoots in a straight direction aiming to the oponent
Kinda wrong considering he shoot’s multiple beams at an opponent in his first appearance when he can’t properly hit her.I don’t see why Ben wouldn’t try do a Danmaku style attack.

Back